Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (72381 Views)

BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by 3millionia: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by asawanathegreat(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
What should NDLEA do to this girl?? over to u guys in the house.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
shila8:

so? want an award?

Kill yourself ok
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by yabas(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
Her milk
Her codeine
Her madness undecided

Pretty lady
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by macfaded(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
omo na 5 bottles be dis oo
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Harrynight(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Oh! ladies takes dis codeine too shocked
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I don't care attitude is not good. The heaven that will fall,will not fall on one person,it will fall on everyone

Heaven is tearing come is not a talk of one person grin
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
auntysimbiat:
nawa oo

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You're back!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cough Syrup is to treat cough, nothing wrong with it.

Milk is protein and glucose source, nothing wrong with it.

I think she is smoking weed too, well, if it is purely organic cannabis created by the Gods, nothing wrong with it.

As long as she is medicating on recommended dosages that her body can handle, it is fine by me.

No one has the right to determine how another should live, what another should drink or to decide how another should die.

We must learn to mind our businesses on Earth. Who ever has finished its assignment can decide how to die.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Raphooly(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
RIP
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by themodernman: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
mytime24:
Her milk
Her codeine
Her madness undecided

You shouldn't let ppl see your pretty face on here dear....
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:
I don't care attitude is not good. The heaven that will fall,will not fall on one person,it will fall on everyone
errr... i don't think so, the will fall on only one person. the person who is abusing the drugs. if she dies i am not gonna die with her, are you?....

that last question gives you the clue.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
bukynkwuenu:
by 2009 I will hang out with friends.....n as the chief drunkard I will down 1 crate of beer....only to get home n vomit my heart out..n pray to God that I get to see the next morning to never drink again....but my pride won't let me

fast forward 2016 I couldn't finish a bottle of beer.....cos I learnt drinking is not competition...n beer is best when u drink n walk urself home..
wisdom is profitable to direct

You a wise man.

I drank a lot back then but today, I find it difficult finishing 2 bottles.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Akinwale14(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
So Na Fake #1500 Coco And #200 Peak Milk This Village Girl Dey Use Do Shakara Online,Na Wa Oo.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by yabas(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
themodernman:

You shouldn't let ppl see your pretty face on here dear....

Why?

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
iyke926:

You a wise man.

I drank a lot back then but today, I find it difficult finishing 2 bottles.
Used to Drink a whole bottle of Wiskey 40% Alchohol in 30 minutes every weekend, now i have stomach ulcer my stomach keeps bleeding all the time sad

let the confessions begin.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Kokaine(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
Please can someone explain to me how it feels to take codeine .Seriously I am yet to know why people take it. Does it make them more energetic or does it give a feeling of euphoria such that for a minute they forget all their struggles etc
my brother in your interest don't even bother trying to know

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by carsy(f): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
OlufemiOAP:
on a codeine diet. slay mama e keep quiet
And protein diet too
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by mustafa006: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
shebi dem say only northerners take codeine
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Certified koko head grin
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Theonlycoolmonk: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kokaine:
my brother in your interest don't even bother trying to know

I am curious, I do want to know because it beats my imagination on why people would do drug.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Codes151(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:
her life, her body. Everybody drinks or gets high... N all ...

Let her b
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
Please can someone explain to me how it feels to take codeine .Seriously I am yet to know why people take it. Does it make them more energetic or does it give a feeling of euphoria such that for a minute they forget all their struggles etc

The first time i took cough syrup with codeine i slept like i have never done before in my life,i woke up weak and felt dizzy.I couldn't even go to work the following day?
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by RexTramadol1: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
This isn't right.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Amalekki: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Amaka why
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:

Lol this your post is funny... So what are we to do... Since heaven will fall on all of us... Make we go preach give am or make we do werin exactly... undecided undecided

Mehn it's her business..... Her coco her peak milk
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Akinwale14(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

The first time i took cough syrup with codeine i slept like i have never done before in my life,i woke up weak and felt dizzy.I couldn't even go to work the following day?
grin grin The Drug No Fit U Be That.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Akinwale14:
grin grin The Drug No Fit U Be That.

I had this crazy cough accompanied with severe chest pain then,i was told to get it that it works.Guy no be small thing o.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Bro advice don't venture into it.... Save your money cheesy wink

ReneeNuttall:

LMAO I can relate cheesy grin.... Your brain go slow pass snail grin
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Akinwale14(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I had this crazy cough accompanied with severe chest pain then,i was told to get it that it works.Guy no be small thing o.
U Took All Of It Right?.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Iamtipsyy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
find am buy you go know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.