Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (72377 Views)

BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Akinwale14:
U Took All Of It Right?.

Just 2 shots of the transparent cover.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Akinwale14(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Just 2 shots of the transparent cover.
grin grin Ahah U No Strong Be That,If U Come Drk 1 Bottle Nko
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by sosodevf(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
Please can someone explain to me how it feels to take codeine .Seriously I am yet to know why people take it. Does it make them more energetic or does it give a feeling of euphoria such that for a minute they forget all their struggles etc

Pretender

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Akinwale14(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
sosodevf:

Pretender
No Mind Am Jare

2 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by anigold(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Issame:
Slaymama vibing as she poses with bottles of codeine syrup and milk.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/drug-abuse-slaymama-poses-with-bottles-of-codeine-syrup-and-milk-video/

and then someone will marry this rubbish...ho My God..
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Klington: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
PhD science student
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Akinwale14(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
anigold:
and then someone will marry this rubbish...ho My God..
Oh My God Kosewe Kosegbo
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by DKM123: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
Please can someone explain to me how it feels to take codeine .Seriously I am yet to know why people take it. Does it make them more energetic or does it give a feeling of euphoria such that for a minute they forget all their struggles etc

Let me know when you get the answer cos it beats me silly. Peer pressure influence is what makes some take it. Its not like they enjoy it, I assume.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Theonlycoolmonk: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
sosodevf:

Pretender

You know that is not everyone that engage in such destructive behavior right?

That you can't keep your impulses under control does not mean that others can't as well.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Dantee005(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
Lol...boss,for u to understand u must have actually been on a codeine diet...itz kinda hard to explain...
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Taste and see that the Lord is good
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by mimimile93: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why are our ladies brainless?
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Heffalump(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
eleojo23:
What an achievement!

A round of applause for her please

The lady is an inventor, walahi
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Kokaine(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

I am curious, I do want to know because it beats my imagination on why people would do drug.
honestly I have wondered about it before. I have never tasted alcohol all my life even.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Krisddon: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
she dey form codeine diet until she meets her doom.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by bukynkwuenu: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
iyke926:

You a wise man.

I drank a lot back then but today, I find it difficult finishing 2 bottles.

thank God for u....that's my greatest liberation

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
depression in the land
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by khalidx: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Her name is Amaka I know her
ok clap for yourself
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Davidson267(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
when you take codeine you becomes unnecessarily happy that words can explain the level of excitement.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by sosidauto(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
She is just on a codeine diet...who doesn't do that in the street.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by danjalingo: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2018
With this amount of cough syrup, she will never cough again. Lol.
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by donqx: 1:28am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by Vicktomaniaa(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

I don't take it anymore but u can give it a trail, that's one shit that never made me worry about life back den I feel new anytime I take it bk den buh now thank God
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by sosodevf(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

That you can't keep your impulses under control does not mean that others can't as well.

What ever!! Still a pretender jooor
Re: Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. by sosodevf(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

What ever!! U are Still a pretender jooor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.