Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Zilch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zilch (4840 Views)

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zilch by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Zilch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zilch by Babyforever(f): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
I think it's best if you respect her decision since she said No to sex you'll be fine smiley

Meanwhile
What is your occupation ?

4 Likes

Re: Zilch by ibkayee(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Did you know how she felt about sex before you got into a relationship with her?

Also, the fact that she’s not sleeping with you doesn’t necessarily mean she doesn’t love you. Using someone’s ‘love’ to guilt trip them into having sex with you is kind of manipulative.

16 Likes

Re: Zilch by Siki355(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Op you da slack ooo
for this 21thcentury you still da carri Love for Head
E go clear for your Eyes when another Dude go burst her pussy lax lax....
you better go for d Dat Loves you..
guys like me are looking for a woman who is independent..
here you are crying For love n sex..Over a gal dat might cheat on you oneday...

14 Likes

Re: Zilch by donstan18: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
-According to you, you are not dating her because of sex, yet you are complaining of being frustrated because she's depriving you Sex => You are a confused man who's yet to know what he really wants

-You claimed to have done for her what you've not done for your mum and sisters, but you didn't in your writeup tell what she has done for you to prove her love for you, even "Sex" being the only thing girlfriends offer a man, you don't get it. => You are worse than a looser and a disgrace to your people for investing your emotions on a lady you are gaining nothing from

-You want her to be yours, what stops you from getting married to her?

MY THOUGHT ; She's not and can never be a virgin, she's fvcking other men, but still with you because you are like a slave to her and she feels depriving you sex will make you value her the more.

ADVICE; Nigerian girlfriends offers a man nothing but sex, and once you ain't getting it from them, kick their ass out, because without sex, they are very useless in a boyfriend's life.

Even a truthful and honest girlfriend will admit the fact that they are useless to a boyfriend without sex.

20 Likes

Re: Zilch by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
i am a slowpoke. stupid idot. bastard.senseless. clueless. animal

but anybody that says that op is mad will take the tittle from me

1 Like

Re: Zilch by blackpanthar: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
to make sure she is TOTALLY YOURS.... simply MARRY HER THE RIGHT WAY. sTOP TEMPTING YOUR INTELLIGENCE.

She deserves to be treated rightly. Not after sex with her, you will now CLAIM you are noticing varying traits and you want to dump her.

Please be mature and marry her. AND IF IT IS NOT ABOUT SEX, WHY BRING IT UP. FOCUS ON WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

Do not have a double mouth. FOCUS and prove your worth by MARRIAGE.

cut off from your SIDE CHICK.

horpeyemmi66:
No bashings.
No religious sentiments.
Mature Comments Please.

I have a girlfriend who I love so much. It's been more than a year now... We've had the ups and downs which makes every relationship peculiar in it's own way. Everything I do, is been done out of love. Not because I want to have sex with her. I have shown her, I am not with her because of sex. If it were that, I'd have left... And then she can say all men are the same. For her, I have done what I haven't done for my mom or sister, not even a third(I'm sorta ashamed even adding this, but it is what it is).

The issue is this, I want to make sure she is totally mine. But whenever I mention sex, she'd tell me not to think about that, that it isn't within her capacity, blah blah blah. Yet, she claims to love me... Frustratingly annoying. I find it difficult to cheat on her; my conscience is overly active I guess.

At other times, my sexual energy towards her just wanes... Because it's more or less futile. I just force myself to kiss and make out with her to keep the relationship going.

On the flip side, I have a friend, a lady who wants me to date her, extremely rich girl... Even tells me to accompany her to the UK, France sometimes, I just wave it off. She calls me to tell me she loves me(which I laugh off), takes initiative, gets me things I don't even need and a lot more. I am not the materialistic freak. I can't double date and I can't get down with some other person and act as though all is well. I just don't tick that way.

We make out and all of that, but at the mention of sex, she becomes moody, telling me it's not honorable.

What's your proffered solution?

2 Likes

Re: Zilch by Headlesschicken(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin I can swear on my life, dat that yuh babe is nowhere near being a virgin,better get serious with serious people,while d train x still available, if she can't give u phuck my man u r on yuh own.. Stop wasting yuh time with all these chewing gum gals..

1 Like

Re: Zilch by Movic1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
What if you later have sex and you find yourself in this situation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zilch by hisgrace090: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who knows if you're not the one frustrating her.
Re: Zilch by evy800(f): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
donstan18:
-According to you, you are not dating her because of sex, yet you are complaining of being frustrated because she's depriving you Sex => You are a confused man who's yet to know what he really wants

-You claimed to have done for her what you've not done for your mum and sisters, but you didn't in your writeup tell what she has done for you to prove her love for you, even "Sex" being the only thing girlfriends offer a man, you don't get it. => You are worse than a looser and a disgrace to your people for investing your emotions on a lady you are gaining nothing from

-You want her to be yours, what stops you from getting married to her?

MY THOUGHT ; She's not and can never be a virgin, she's fvcking other men, but still with you because you are like a slave to her and she feels depriving you sex will make you value her the more.

Advice; Nigerian girlfriends offers a man nothing but sex, and once you ain't getting it from them, kick their ass out, because without sex, they are very useless in a boyfriend's life.

Whoever made u this bitter damaged u real bad
Re: Zilch by Babyforever(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
evy800:

I tell you his ex played a fast one on him cheesy dude has been crying endlessly since she broke up with him Enya embarassed
Re: Zilch by iamdotune(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dating a virgin is like taking a bus from Lagos to Paris... you will invest everything and at the end of the day it stopped moving and goes to the destination with another passenger.. if you want to date a virgin wait until you are ready to marry period, stop wasting your time and effort

6 Likes

Re: Zilch by iamdotune(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
evy800:

I see no how someone who is saying the truth, is bitter to you... He nailed it already "if he wants her to be his he should get married to her already" your head is clouded with ignorance
You only portray everything he said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zilch by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
I think it's best if you respect her decision since she said No to sex you'll be fine smiley

Meanwhile
What is your occupation ?
Is having sex Occupation-specific??

I have pulled through not having sex for a Year plus, I told a lady Friend of mine about it and she was like "You're telling lies". That, not a lot of guys can persevere through all of that.

It's even more awkward when she starts saying "Please don't do this to me, I beg you In the name of God". What's left? I'm not a rapist or someone who lacks total self control, I'd have to inadvertently stop, and get off of her Hot as Bleep, then she comes apologizing, telling me she's sorry, I should try to understand.

Really, baby, if you were a boy... You'd understand
Re: Zilch by Babyforever(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
horpeyemmi66:

I have pulled through not having sex for a Year plus, I told a lady Friend of mine about it and she was like "You're telling lies". That, not a lot of guys can persevere through all of that.

It's even more awkward when she starts saying "Please don't do this to me, I beg you In the name of God". What's left? I'm not a rapist or someone who lacks total self control, I'd have to inadvertently stop, and get off of her Hot as Bleep, then she comes apologizing, telling me she's sorry, I should try to understand.

But you said you're not in the relationship for sex so why are you asking that from her ?

Note :- I intend to know your occupation so I can see the point you're trying to make just in case something happens

3 Likes

Re: Zilch by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is no science rocket, walk out of your frustrations and hook up with your "lady Friend ".
Re: Zilch by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
This is no science rocket, walk out of your frustrations and hook up with your "lady Friend ".
It's not as simple as you are making it out to seem
Re: Zilch by DeBrain045(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you want her (the virgin that if its true) to be yours then marry her because if you like give her heaven and earth one day she will bring her wedding card for you to attend as a "friend" If you are not ready for marriage and want to enjoy life a little just dump that virgin and go to the rich dud you will enjoy it maybe from their you could even marry her

I wish you success in your decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zilch by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
horpeyemmi66:

It's not as simple as you are making it out to seem
I know!

We all are opportune in life to make choices and decisions. While some decisions are based on what is happening around us, some are based on what may happen in future. You either live for the moment (hook up with your friend ) or live for the future ( build a more healthy relationship with your virgin girlfriend ) it's your choice to make.

But Remember : It's good to live for the moment but how do we live if we survive that moment to the next? Think deep. smiley
Re: Zilch by OrireSA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Give me her number lol
Re: Zilch by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
ibkayee:
Did you know how she felt about sex before you got into a relationship with her?

Also, the fact that she’s not sleeping with you doesn’t necessarily mean she doesn’t love you. Using someone’s ‘love’ to guilt trip them into having sex with you is kind of manipulative.
shut up already! angry
Manipulative?see who is talking about being manipulative.isnt that what you bitches do all day?
Re: Zilch by Uglymugg: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
ibkayee:

. Using someone’s ‘love’ to guilt trip them into having sex with you is kind of manipulative.
I've been a hypocrite all this while

Re: Zilch by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
horpeyemmi66:

I wanted to Ignore but i said to myself,why not teach this boy a thing or two.
She isn't giving it to you either cos she doesn't love you that much or she lied.no such thing as 'try and understand' when you are on top of a woman that loves you.
You have a rich girl and you turned it down for the broke one that u don't Bleep?Really?if you were my brother I would have killed you already for being so dull and naive.
Do you think that girl will act like you did if she was in your shoes?You got to be greedy and selfish if you want to succeed man.
In short,pm me so I can guide you out of this stupidity.thanks
Re: Zilch by sexy74(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
No bashings.
No religious sentiments.
Mature Comments Please.

I have a girlfriend who I love so much. It's been more than a year now... We've had the ups and downs which makes every relationship peculiar in it's own way. Everything I do, is been done out of love. Not because I want to have sex with her. I have shown her, I am not with her because of sex. If it were that, I'd have left... And then she can say all men are the same. For her, I have done what I haven't done for my mom or sister, not even a third(I'm sorta ashamed even adding this, but it is what it is).

The issue is this, I want to make sure she is totally mine. But whenever I mention sex, she'd tell me not to think about that, that it isn't within her capacity, blah blah blah. Yet, she claims to love me... Frustratingly annoying. I find it difficult to cheat on her; my conscience is overly active I guess.

At other times, my sexual energy towards her just wanes... Because it's more or less futile. I just force myself to kiss and make out with her to keep the relationship going.

On the flip side, I have a friend, a lady who wants me to date her, extremely rich girl... Even tells me to accompany her to the UK, France sometimes, I just wave it off. She calls me to tell me she loves me(which I laugh off), takes initiative, gets me things I don't even need and a lot more. I am not the materialistic freak. I can't double date and I can't get down with some other person and act as though all is well. I just don't tick that way.

We make out and all of that, but at the mention of sex, she becomes moody, telling me it's not honorable.

many brother, another man dey fuvk am.

1 Like

Re: Zilch by AtikuNetwork: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
sexy74:

many brother, another man dey fuvk am.

Please help me tell him. Look here horpeyemmi66, I will advice you to fashi that babe or else you may live to regret it. Girls like that usually end up losing the same so-called virginity that they claim to be keeping, cheaply to some other guy that won't even stress as much as you, and when that happens it will pain you when you find out about it. Who knows, she may have lost the thing already sef but is denying you because she sees you as one 'bobo nice' or mugu. That is what usually happens in cases like yours. Look, better go and look for a more mature girl that will not make you feel guilty for wanting to sow your wild oats please. You are still a young man so enjoy your life (sha make sure you stay protected wink ).

4 Likes

Re: Zilch by nairaland20: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Re: Zilch by Ridbaay: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
A friend of mine tutors at the Primary section of an Educational establishment (high sch). He hv a good intention abt one of recent ex students of the high sch abt marriage whom coincidentally her mother is also a staff of d Secondary school.

1. Should the brother go forth to the mother and divulge his thoughts to seek her blessings?

2. As a S/westerner brother is it morally sound to approach the mum? To avoid any kind insults.

Thks for airing ur views
Re: Zilch by KingTugreat: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
how you take know say she be virgin.Dey there wey that girl dey use your head play football,while she dey Bleep one big preek for one side.Dump her and focus on that abroad chick or find another girl.That girl is just using you because she knows you are obsessed with her false virginity.Follow that abroad chick and kiss your ass out of this nonsense shithole country than killing yourself for an imaginary hoe in disguise of a virgin.Opportunity comes once sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Zilch by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Movic1:
What if you later have sex and you find yourself in this situation?
correct guy u be.. she is probably taking the the d from guys like me out there... I'm a professional no string attached dick giver..I help guys like Op to satisfy there gf's urges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zilch by mimimile93: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
No bashings.
No religious sentiments.
Mature Comments Please.

This is what true love can cause, doing stuffs for a lady. Stuffs you haven't done for your mom.

I keep saying that a man in love has no common sense at all.

Op please leave the girl alone.

Is it not better to leave her now than to regret later?

Girls like her always end up giving out their virginity to other guys that never sweated over them..

Secondly this your girl might not be a virgin.
Girls lie a lot about their virginity.

I've seen a couple divorce simply because the man after marriage later discovered his wife wasn't a virgin.

Leave her alone and focus on you.

How would you feel if at the end of your sacrifices for her she gave that thing to another man?

Also flee from the rich girl..

Focus on you.

1 Like

Re: Zilch by stillondmatter: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2018
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? / Colombian Transgender Couples Reveals Pictures Showing Baby Bump (18+ Photos) / Man Reveals His Worst Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.