Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend (2413 Views)

If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately / This Girl Claims She Loves But She's Giving Me Rules / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by Casemiro(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2021
''Help! my girlfriend is no longer picking my calls''

''help! she's beginning to sound rude to me! ''

''help! she's giving me attitude ''

''help! my girlfriend changed totally ''

Does any of the complain sound familiar to you?
As a guy, is your girlfriend disrespectful?

Don't worry, here's what to do.

They say: Treat her right, be nice, make her feel like a queen. -

This is great, but the problem is that women subconsciously get bored with guys that are overly nice to them.

They love drama, they like challenges.

If you don't create drama for them, they'll create for you, just to spice things up.

No matter how cool or gentle a girl is, there's always a level of drama she's likely to display.

The level of their drama varies. There are some that can go as far as hurting you physically for a minor issue, while some could just be giving you the silent treatment.

So don't just make everything seem to easy for her.
Sometimes you need to get her worked up.

The best form of defense is attack!!!

Don't just sit down forming a nice guy. Attack, let her be on her toes.

with this, she won't even have time to think about misbehaving or giving you attitude. You don't need to hit her physically to attack, no!

Attack her emotionally, attack her psychologically.
But do this subtly.

Check all those girls that always complain that their man is not nice, is this, is that. How many of them left the guy?

You see, women love complaining! They love drama!

So, it is either you create drama for her and let her do the complaining and catching up, or you keep being nice and watch her play you for a fool. cool

6 Likes

Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2021
You don't need help..you need sense..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2021
U better let her go,b4 she will push u into raising ur hands on her..and she will go to social media platforms to call u out,for hitting her.
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by goluwatobi(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Casemiro:

This is great, but the problem is that women subconsciously get bored with guys that are overly nice to them.

If you don't create drama for them, they'll create for you, just to spice things up.

No matter how cool or gentle a girl is, there's always a level of drama she's likely to display.

The level of their drama varies. There are some that can go as far as hurting you physically for a minor issue, while some could just be giving you the silent treatment.

with this, she won't even have time to think about misbehaving or giving you attitude. You don't need to hit her physically to attack, no!

But do this subtly.

Check all those girls that always complain that their man is not nice, is this, is that. How many of them left the guy?

So, it is either you create drama for her and let her do the complaining and catching up, or you keep being nice and watch her play you for a fool. cool

Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by goluwatobi(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Casemiro:

But do this subtly.

Nice one bro.

But if I may ask, what type of drama do you mean?
Drama in what sense, pls drop a few tnks!
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by harmargedon: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
don't let her go till she kills you.
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by Jerrick(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Funny but it’s 79% true grin

1 Like

Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2021
I hate stress and drama if you give me any i block you immediately
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by bigcee(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
I can tell you're not mature. In your small mind you think you now have a way of dealing with women. You and that your babe need serious beating, walahi. Relationship like that is usually very toxic, lies, egocentric, draining, manipulative, disrespectful, controlling, bullying. Oga, save yourself from drama. All this small boys claiming alpha male.

Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by stinjoe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
The more you look the less you see. Save yourself from mental stress.
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by Affiliatemarker: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
If I can show you how to earn or double your income by giving me 30 minutes of your time, will you like to learn?

Due to covid 19, our economy is bad and things are very hard. You are having financial problems and I think I have a way to help

Click on the link to learn more��
https:///3nbIqJF
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
The op is right!!!
Do be surprised those one writing bullshit up there..........don't have enough confidence to approach a lady...........
Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by thuxzwda1: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I hate stress and drama if you give me any i block you immediately

Na man u be

1 Like

Re: She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
U r right bro but for how long so don't waste d fucking time u don't have

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill / Don't Marry A Pastor. Advise For Women And Men. / Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' As She Shares Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.