Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly (4468 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
I see no reason why any normal woman should have a stomach even after pregnancy.

Don't you people see the all these models that have given birth but still looking sexy?
1 child and boom
Next thing is obesity

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by JovialJune(f): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2020
What of men that have pot belly? What should we call them? At least women have genuine reasons.....

15 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:
What of men that have pot belly? What should we call them? At least women have genuine reasons.....
baby we are either chopping money or chopping life, billionaires no dey get six pack,but na herbs me I wan sell, check siggy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN IF YOU ARE :
SHORT

HAVE POT BELLY

AND IMPROPER BALANCED BODY

AND IF YOU CAN'T STOP BODY SHAMING ...

EVERYONE WITH HER BODY SHAPE AND STATURE...... AND HOW SHE DISTRIBUTE FAT.

16 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Don't you people see the all these models that have given birth but still looking sexy?

most of the models are banana shape = no fat or sometimes they can have a small amount of body fat e. g Ariana Grande and other rectangular body shape..

AND STOP COMPARING HUMANS..... EVERYONE WITH HIS /ER STANDS.

6 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Theboy21: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Flat tummy chicks are a big turn on.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020
I don't want to know the length at which you will achieve this, but flat tommy is bae
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
shocked
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by mj31(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

SHORT

HAVE POT BELLY

fati pls calm down...
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by lifenajeje(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2020
I won't judge u becos it's only a matter of time that it would be ur portion ..

Starting with ur wife, then ur daughters and their daughters...to ur last generation ..

I wonder which kind mod dey approve this kind post .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Oturatetuala(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

Potbelly for men says you are a billionaire....lolz.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bruno3000(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

SHORT

HAVE POT BELLY

MY CRUSH... NA GAISHE KI

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:
Men work hard
Do you think it's easy to work from morning till night?
What do women do.

There's no excuse to have a pot belly
Pregnancy is a baseless excuse

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

SHORT

HAVE POT BELLY

This is why you're at 30 years and still living with your mother

Evening news paper

2 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
lifenajeje:
I won't judge u becos it's only a matter of time that it would be ur portion ..

Starting with ur wife, then ur daughters and their daughters...to ur last generation ..

I wonder which kind mod dey approve this kind post .

It is your already useless generation that will experience this
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by JovialJune(f): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Men work hard
Do you think it's easy to work from morning till night?
What do women do.

There's no excuse to have a pot belly
Pregnancy is a baseless excuse

So because you work hard means you must have pot belly, that is a baseless excuse

Pregnancy is a valid excuse cos it ain't easy reducing the belly back to normal after 9 months expansion.

7 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by JovialJune(f): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Oturatetuala:

Potbelly for men says you are a billionaire....lolz.

Really? Tony Elumelu, Mark of Facebook, and some others that don't have protruding belly are not billionaires?

What of so many guys on the street with no money but bloated tummy, what are they?

8 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by GodWrites: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Not just girls alone, even some young guys. Protruding stomach is a turn off for me, and I often envision such folks as lazy even though I may be wrong. Please hit the gym and flatten that stomach. There are things you can change, and your body is one of them.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by pansophist(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Its not a gender thing, but a human thing. Pot belly is the only evidence that is needed to determine that someone does not take good care of themselves, have bad eating habit, and downright unattractive. Normally I have weight scale in my room, every morning when I wake up, its automatic, I climb and measure myself to see if I'm getting heavier, everyone should do this. Because sometimes you do not even know that you're getting fatter.

Men should be masculine, and women be feminine. Masculinity is muscular, strong and agile. Can do proportionate physical tasks and looks formidable. It leaves no chance for obesity or being potbellied. Same for femininity. Femininity is beautiful, attractive, defined, and inviting. It also leaves no chance for pot belly. Hardly you will see couples who are both attractive cheat. Because your partner is as hot, if not more than the one out there.

So everyone should not have pot belly not just women. And it is more on men not to have pot belly than women.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thelucifer666:

This is why you're at 30 years and still living with your mother

Evening news paper

SAID BY 1ST CENTURY FADED MIDNIGHT WRAPPER. ..

UR MOM REFUSED TO BRING YOU UP PROPERLY... THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BODYSHAMING..

you self wer dy talk.. if we see ur body shape... shame go shame for your sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
MY CRUSH... NA GAISHE KI

GOOD AFTERNOON..
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
mj31:
fati pls calm down...
okay..
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by SILENTandSMART2: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Only if you can invest this your energy in working in your life ,, you're nothing but eleribuu soul,

Aswear there are some nairalanders dat i always pray dat tiill i leave this world i shouldn't jam dem cus they so stupid and they won't add positive things to someone's life,

If they're talking about proper shape this eleribuu might not reach anywhere,, Nigeria boys wey most of them no get shape at all,,, they can't jusss wake up in the morning to do excersise smiley

Even a thin nigga will be finding a well shaped girl ,, aswear our girls don suffer ajeh wink

smiley

9 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Oturatetuala(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

Really? Tony Elumelu, Mark of Facebook, and some others that don't have protruding belly are not billionaires?

What of so many guys on the street with no money but bloated tummy, what are they?

This girl you won't kill me with laugh ooo. Those on the street with bloated tummy are called hundrednaires.

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by hashtagged(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's not a disgrace most cases of pot belly are from childbearing or from being fat. Although yes it's a fact that pot belly is a great turn off

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by hashtagged(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
mj31:

fati pls calm down...
Nuuu let her go wild
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Dainy1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
@op, you no well at all

3 Likes

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
JovialJune:

So because you work hard means you must have pot belly, that is a baseless excuse

Pregnant is a valid excuse cos it ain't easy reducing the belly back to normal after 9 months expansion.
There is nothing valid in pregnancy

Did Kim Kardashian not get pregnant or beyonce?

Look at her now

1 Like

Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bruno3000(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

GOOD AFTERNOON..
Afternoon... Hope ur gud?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Thelucifer666(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dainy1:
@op, you no well at all

You day mistake me for your pops?
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by fati2001(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
Afternoon... Hope ur gud?
yes, thanks for asking.
Re: You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly by Bruno3000(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:

yes, thanks for asking.
Ur welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / I Wanna Propose 2 Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.