Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City (19207 Views)

Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Hibiscuss(m): 2:05am On Jul 04, 2018
esintegrated:
I so much love Mahrez, i wish Arsenal got him but papa Arsene Wenger looked the other side.

Buy cheap mtn and Etisalat plans from me with 3months validity.

Whatsapp: zero eight zero one zero six zero four zero seven one seven.

And you called this your data plan cheap?
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Akinpelumusibau: 4:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Folashade2016:
Nice move I am a citizen and welcome to the citizen's club.
Unlike the other noisy neighbors let me not call name before they say I hate nan u.

Please who is Noisy Neighbor between Manchester United and Manchester City? We Manchester United, we are the king of Football as far as England is concern. GGMU

anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Gr8amechi: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
A very brilliant move, pep please finalize this move fast enough because Sterling would not return in time to start the season same as Bernardo
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Raheem Sterling & Bernardo Silva

It seems Pep wants to sell Sterling
he will sell Bernando Silva..he has been disappointing. Mahrez and Sterling will be used interchangably depending on competition.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by NeeKlaus: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Quality20:
Ahmed Musa can now be recalled to laicester
Ahmed Musa plays left. Mahrez is right. Right now, it's Demarai Gray in that left wing.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
dominique:
His dream club, last season when Leicester city refused to release him, it affected his performance for a while. Congrats to him, who is he going to bench now? Aguerro?
guardiolo doesn't like aguero
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Vornic: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
dominique:
His dream club, last season when Leicester city refused to release him, it affected his performance for a while. Congrats to him, who is he going to bench now? Aguerro?
He plays from the wings, I think he will easily bench raheem sterling or Bernado Silva
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Vornic: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Folashade2016:
Nice move I am a citizen and welcome to the citizen's club.
Unlike the other noisy neighbors let me not call name before they say I hate man u.

anyway check my SIGNATURE

Since when? I am sure you were a Chelsea fan when they won the league the previous season and you would have been a Liverpool fan if they had won the champions league

Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Vornic: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ahmed Musa plays left. Mahrez is right. Right now, it's Demarai Gray in that left wing.
Ahmed Musa can play on both wings
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by NeeKlaus: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Vornic:

Ahmed Musa can play on both wings
But his most effective is the left. Rashford can play on both wings but his most preferred is the left.
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by Folashade2016(f): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Is that your uncle?
Vornic:

Since when? I am sure you were a Chelsea fan when they won the league the previous season and you would have been a Liverpool fan if they had won the champions league
Re: Riyad Mahrez Set To Join Manchester City by pat077: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
60m for a player who is not likely to be in the starting 11....not a wise move

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them / US Consulate Introduces Drone Soccer Competition In Lagos / UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.