Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! (1238 Views)

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Truth be said. We need new meat! We are getting tired of the old ones. We need fresh new girls in the brothel. tongue Most of all these females in uni(especially Nigeria) will still end up in the brothel selling sex. I might even bump into my sister there embarassed. Well. Thats life........

Im out!!
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by sKeetz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
please give me your sisters contact, I want to mark register now her nunu is still tight. By the time she will enter brothel that place will be wider than Lagos/ibadan expressway.
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by DivinelyBlessed: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
sKeetz:
please give me your sisters contact, I want to mark register now her nunu is still tight. By the time she will enter brother, that place will be wider than Lagos/ibadan expressway.
@Mrbolt565
See what sKeetz is saying about your sister shocked shocked grin
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by mimimile93: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian ladies are all prostitues.

Some work at a brothel, some disguised as wives, girlfriends, and baby mamas.
Any girl that collects money from a man and offers him nothing but pvssy is a prostitue.
And that's what all naija ladies are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

@Mrbolt565
See what sKeetz is saying about your sister shocked shocked grin

shocked
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by MissRaine69(f): 3:09am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Any girl that collects money from a man and offers him nothing but pvssy is a prostitue.

I take it you have no mother or sisters?
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Wasted sperm.
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

are you OK? undecided Cause I'm sure that you are not.
Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by mimimile93: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
I take it you have no mother or sisters?
Would you mind being my sister?

1 Like

Re: Most Of All These Female Undergraduates Will Still End Up In The Brothel House! by ecstasy357(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Any girl that collects money or any other thing in exchange for sex is a prostitute.

Anyone who quotes me, asking if I have a sister or mother...this is for u, any girl, sister, mother or daughter that collects money in exchange for sex is a prostitute

I'm only calling a spade, spade.

Thank u[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts About Mouth Odour From Girls / Advice!! My Girlfriend Wants Me Back.. After She Did This / Guys, Total Number Of Ladies Have You Laid With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.