Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) (5947 Views)

Men! Save Yourself From Heartbreak! / MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller's SAVE HIM Project Is Live!!

I want you to do something for me; think about that young boy you love or at least like even in the tinest way, imagine him being used sexually used by a random woman, what do you think? Whatever you have just thought about has a 100% possibility, I don't care how you thought about it.
Funny thing is that he could be enjoying it as time goes by, but what about how it will affect him in the coming years?

If you are male reading this, there is a 75% possibility that you have had illegal sexual relationships with older ladies at a very young age, I don't mean the type involving you to be consensus or even really aware of what's going on.
I am a victim too and I can argue that I have had in the roughest way, like I said earlier, I used to enjoy it, damn I literally started heading to the room first to have that "Good Time"! But what about now?
I weep over my sexual life, keeping a relationship is not my thing, I don't hope to get married either! WHY? Because some biittch decided to put her sexual satisfaction first!
Where is this lady now? Well, last time I heard, she's married with kids! Bet she's having a happily married life, but then WHAT ABOUT ME??
Get The SAVE HIM PROJECT HERE!! >> https://www.thegidredpiller.name.ng/p/thegidredpillers-save-him-project.html

Still Typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
I know how this goes, if you have gone through something similar, I know exactly how you feel, I feel you in deep! But I'm TheGidRedpiller and I'm only known for my anger and excessive rage, what can I do about it?
I WLL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS TIME!!

I don't do this much, I'm not a writer in the professional sense so I don't expect a lot of things to look good in the sense but f*ck it, I wrote, I graphically designed too because obviously do I want anybody knowing about my real identity?
In the simple sense I have put a lot of things together to help anybody and everybody protect their sons from these evil women in our society, I talked about what you as a parent, upcoming parent, brother, uncle, cousin and friend to that young boy should be expecting and how to prepare for those expectations.

I elaborated on the word RAPE and I put my best into explaining how it is negatively affecting the society today in the favour of only the females, I explicitly defined it in the way it is supposed to be defined for proper execution of gender laws, I also talked about how it is wrongly being projected in a way only males can be the offenders!
I gave ways of perfectly putting things in place to make sure the female molestor has no escape route either by emotional blackmail or with this effeminized laws we live under.

Get The SAVE HIM Project Here!!>>> https://www.thegidredpiller.name.ng/p/thegidredpillers-save-him-project.html

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by cherishmichael: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
We will soon reply you, wait!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Hintona(f): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oga wants to cash out like illegendd

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by YeyeGbami: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021

1 Share

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
I talked about a lot in the best possible way that I can and honestly I still feel like I'm not done because all of this stuff gets to my head sometimes, it literally drives me to paranoia, but let me not drift into just getting pissed all over this page like I would always do.
I have done my part with every ounce of passion that I have in me, it's your turn to do same, believe me, it's very stressless, I worked my way hard on to make sure it is so for you, the hardwork is already done.
There are links all over this page that will direct you to The SAVE HIM Project action page, all you have to do is click on the action button, do the filings and you will get a download link to a .zip file, it can be attained by just anybody who wants to get it across the world, you just have to want to get it and you are there.
This .zip archive contains two files namely;

*TheGidRedpiller's female molestor - male victim worksheet
*TheGidRedpiller Warns To SAVE HIM!

The second one just involves me talking like I said earlier, but the first (worksheet) holds significant prospect and I made it specifically for the guys, and men reading this who have been sexually molested as a young boy over the years.
Like I noted in the worksheet, I totally understand if you don't want to fill it up because I know the kind of emotional strength it takes, so no pressure, but if you do fill it, you are mandated to screenshot and share the form with your answers to your connections via any plaform or social media. You can do it, if I can do all of this, then hell yeah you can!

Do I here you subconsciously asking for the price of this? The hell is wrong with you? This sh*t is FREE!!
Do what needs to be done already will you?

Get The SAVE HIM Project Here>>> https://www.thegidredpiller.name.ng/p/thegidredpillers-save-him-project.html?m=1

Still Typing...
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'm done for now, I feel a little weight go off my chest, the thought of having that little boy in your custody saved because I'm putting this down today is very soothing.
I have done my part, it's time to do yours, there's another link right under this.

Get The SAVE HIM Project Here>>> https://www.thegidredpiller.name.ng/p/thegidredpillers-save-him-project.html?m=1

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ignorance will make people think you want their money instead of waiting to hear if what you are putting out there is for sale or not! Pathetic, i don't have time for this right now please.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

I want you to do something for me; think about that young boy you love or at least like even in the tinest way, imagine him being used sexually used by a random woman, what do you think? Whatever you have just thought about has a 100% possibility, I don't care how you thought about it.
Funny thing is that he could be enjoying it as time goes by, but what about how it will affect him in the coming years?

If you are male reading this, there is a 75% possibility that you have had illegal sexual relationships with older ladies at a very young age, I don't mean the type involving you to be consensus or even really aware of what's going on.
I am a victim too and I can argue that I have had in the roughest way, like I said earlier, I used to enjoy it, damn I literally started heading to the room first to have that "Good Time"! But what about now?
I weep over my sexual life, keeping a relationship is not my thing, I don't hope to get married either! WHY? Because some biittch decided to put her sexual satisfaction first!
Where is this lady now? Well, last time I heard, she's married with kids! Bet she's having a happily married life, but then WHAT ABOUT ME??
Get The SAVE HIM PROJECT HERE!! >> https://www.thegidredpiller.name.ng/p/thegidredpillers-save-him-project.html

Still Typing...

angry
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ignorance will make people think you want their money instead of waiting to hear if want you are putting is for sale or not! Pathetic, i don't have time for this right now please.

GO AWWWWWAY & QUIT NAGGGGGING LIKE TALKIN DRUM GADDDDEMMMI....VAMOOOOOOOOOSE......JAPA!!!!(no oofenese) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
In just 5 minutes of posting this, 10 people has already downloaded the project!
THIS IS QUICK PROGRESS!

Understand that the SAVE HIM project is completely free, pay no attention to the trolls above this thread pls!
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry

your dad is dead in his brain
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
20 DOWNLOADERS!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thank you for all the support guys.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thank you for all the support guys.

we aint sopotin $hit....u unemploy pregggnant rodent...go away!!!! angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your dad is dead in his brain

tank u mohamed..edddiot boy!! undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:
Oga wants to cash out like ille.gen.d d

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hintona, you bad o!

This knocked the air right out of my lungs.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
100 DOWNLOADS!!! Keep it coming people!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Hintona(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hintona, you bad o!

This knocked the air right out of my lungs.

But it's true na grin

At least ilegend did not hide or pretend.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

My dad is dead in his brain
Imagine what you are saying to yourself.. undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by phenzy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
The gidiredpiller keep on preaching the bitter truth
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by addictiv(m): 3:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
Oga wants to cash out like illegendd
Very insensitive comment... If it was a save a woman project I am sure you won't leave this kind of remark.
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Ishilove: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2021
This is the 21st. So this project is what this boy has been baying about since wey we no hear word? 'Anticipate'. This is the project that will cause women to "hate him more"? undecided

It is high time people took mental health more seriously in Nigeria. No jokes

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

angry
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

my niggggggga.....bro....we dont mennnto sound rudes but can some one remind u that u like those tiny had piece of $hit mans tryin to flush in the toilet...but wunt go away...........plese take it has a compliments!!!((no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Pumpumking: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
100 DOWNLOADS!!!
Keep it coming people!

...and niggggggga QUIT LYIN....nobody download NADA!!!!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ishilove:
This is the 21st. So this project is what this boy has been baying about since wey we no hear word? 'Anticipate'. This is the project that will cause women to "hate him more"? undecided

It is high time people took mental health more seriously in Nigeria. No jokes
'baying about' grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omoluabi16:
'baying about' grin
Abi
Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by optasiawg(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
LOOKING FOR A DEGREE IN JUST 3 MONTHS WE GOT YOU !!!

My company OPTASIA WORLD GLOBAL (OWG) has an existing MOU with a reputable foreign institution, and the MOU is basically to get students who want to benefit from this short/one time offer. Basically every institution raise fund by giving our honorary degree to exemplary individuals for the development of their institution whether it’s in form of infrastructure or accreditation but in this case it is not only restricted to PHD (Honorary Causa) but also available to BSC & MSC as well.

Whether it’s a BSC, MSC OR PHD, our programs are carefully fitted into a constructive avenue to run for 3 months as a virtual or physical program.

OWG is now a partner with this foreign university. It's a 100% legit, your entire credentials is inputted into their system and year of matriculation/convocation backdated to your fitting, this is to enable people get the best use for the degree as it pertains to their career.

So as part of their crowd funding activities for the institution this year 2021/2022 session, we have limited slots.
#Course (s)
Accounting
Business Administration & Management
Human Resources Management
Public Administration
Mass Communication
Sociology
Psychology
Marketing/Insurance
Transport & Logistics
International Relations & Diplomacy
Political Science
Project Management
Banking & Finance.
Intelligence & Security

To take advantage of this opportunity -
 Call/Whatsapp :- +234 7039082717
 Email :- admissions@optasiaworldglobal.com
https://www.optasiaworldglobal.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Save Your Sons From These Female Molestors!! (photo) by kkins25(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
75%? where are these stats coming from?
Or are you referring to women?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Looking To Meet The One. / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 / The Cucumber Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.