Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus (1003 Views)

The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Different People’s Reactions When Nepa Is About To Cut Their Light – Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
This one that rain has been falling back to back, I have noticed a lot of things. Whenever it's about to rain ehn, my first routine is to mute some people status notification, next to that is to go outside to feed my eyes.

After my survey and observation, I was able to compile a list of SIX types of people's reaction when rain falls.

1) THE I WANT TO CUDDLE CREW: These ones, let small rain fall like this they've started uploading and disturbing whatsapp with "I want to cuddle" on their status. The funniest things is that the only thing they cuddle is their bed and maybe pillow, that's if they have one.

2)THE WEATHER FOR TWO CREW: These ones are always in a relationship with a sure girl or mostly living a couple lifestyle on campus, any rain like this, they've started the procreation process!!

3)CLOTHES ON THE LINE CREW: Don't let us cast anybody but these set of people ehn, when rain starts falling you will suddenly see them shouting, "ASO MI WA LORI WIRE" (My cloth is on the line). Lol..Most of us do fall on this category sometimes..

4) THE SENSITIVE ONES:
They just don't wanna ruin their wears, when they see that the cloud is changing momentum they do run for shelter and they would never leave the place until the rain is down finally! Not a stain on them. Even when the sun is down, the rain cannot spoil their shine. Ladies on makeup are in this category and guys rocking confam leather or designers.

5) I DON'T CARE CREW: Rain and sunshine is nothing to them, you won't see them uploading "cuddle" or "weather for two". Rain will never hinder this ones movement, any go is a go and they will never change their movement because rain is falling, atleast they said we're made of water. So water meets water.

6) THE PRAYER WARRIOR CREW:
These ones either live in substandard hostels and are afraid that rain will find its way into their room or they outrightly forgot to close their window. While others are complaining of their wears or uploading weather for 2, there are busy praying in class that the rain should not fall.

What category do you fall into?
Add yours

#FUNAAB

Fonny Clown Media

Re: Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus by amaniro: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
op, pls I see no deference with the "weather for 2 " group and want cuddle grin
Re: Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus by oshe11: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
amaniro:
op, pls I see no deference with the "weather for 2 " group and want cuddle grin
I want to cuddle never get partner but weather for 2 don get
Re: Different Reactions When Rain Starts Falling On Campus by marshalcarter: 2:55am On Jul 04, 2018
hmmmm...it's raining here and me I'm thinking of how money go enter accountgrin

(1) (Reply)

Will You Touch The Dick Of A Man You Dont Like ? / Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge B0obs Causing Stir On Online (photo) / South African Stripper Slammed For Shaming A Lady Who Was Sexually Assaulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.