Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo (2002 Views)

100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / This Is Not Nigeria! Check Out Pictures Of America That CNN & BBC Won't Show You / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by Abbeybailey(m): 3:18am On Jul 05, 2018
panafrican:

Looks childish. Kind of 1980's boneheaded.
Use your money to fund the presidential campaigns of those who don' t promote gay life and don' t support Boko Haram.
Fvck You and your poverty ridden life in whatever unlit village you dwell from.
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by panafrican(m): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Fvck You and your poverty ridden life in whatever unlit village you dwell from.
Typical loser mouthing.
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by Abbeybailey(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2018
panafrican:

Typical loser mouthing.
All You need to do is look at the mirror and you will see a guy who inherited losing from his family hyping on panafricanism. Typical copout for a born loser.
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by Abbeybailey(m): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2018
scully95:

The guy must be gay, don't mind him, I have been watching him closely. Akata Gay ! He has been super brainwashed, backing anything the neocons/zionists/globalist do with impunity and still often put the blame on Nigerians/Africans.

The foolish system in Nigeria was enforced by the same anglozionist crazis. The dead capitalist system that thrives on pure corruption, as if that's not even enough Obomba crooks and their fellow puppets states wanted to add gay to the structurally dead ideaology imposed again on Nigerians but it did not work. Even though Gay is already in the Nigerian system but hiding their guts.

I like Russia style of handling gays. A complete ban on gay propaganda, what is known as Gay propagada is like having shows on TV to promote the dead ideology, or even setting up club, naming it Gay club. A huge difference between the Anglozoo crooks and Russia shows again that RUssia is far ahead in everything. What is culturally norm, make sense and yes Ok. Compare to Nederlands ( The home of Gays), Spain and the rest. The difference is huge! Nonesense..

Oloriburuku. Here you are again spouting your garbage as usual. Your Irumole is not helping your cause in life. People like you and Panafrican are probably closet gays. Comparing despotic Russia with America is a sickness to you. With all your love for Russia, you couldn't even afford to travel their for ongoing World cup. You always show how stupid you are Mr worthless Irumole.
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by samfibby(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2018
@Abbeybailey, you just made yourself a victim of the trivialising tactics that an average Nigerian employs when others dispute their views to an issue. An average Nigerian can not sustain an argument with facts without resulting to insults and derogatory words.

See how this thread has gone from "Exposing the other side of America" to "Sexual orientation of the West". The Nigerian society has become one that cannot solve the very basic, immediate issues that affects itself but are quick to blame and point accusing fingers at others. Sometimes i wonder how we got to this point.

I am glad you are Nigerian by blood too. This is what we have become

I know my people will come for me, so let me wear my Insult Vest grin grin grin
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by Naza25: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2018
CNN = Fake News
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by id911(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The hell with you and your useless rants. Your brain is warped with poverty hence the junk you posted. I will put my life and family life against yours anytime and i am damn sure we are not in the same league. I probably do more for Blacks in chicago as a mentor to children than you will ever do in your life for obvious reasons. I do my part when i visit Nigeria too. Will be in Lagos in August and would love to meet you if you are anywhere close. I would even buy your flight ticket if you are anywhere in West Africa.

Boss, don't mind all these people provoking you. I'm commenting based on the flight ticket thing you made mentioned of. I'm not going far, intend relocating to one of the countries here in Africa. If you don't mind, can you avail me the flight ticket?
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by scully95: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
Abbeybailey:
Oloriburuku. Here you are again spouting your garbage as usual. Your Irumole is not helping your cause in life. People like you and Panafrican are probably closet gays. Comparing despotic Russia with America is a sickness to you. With all your love for Russia, you couldn't even afford to travel their for ongoing World cup. You always show how stupid you are Mr worthless Irumole.
[/s]

Ome ale ti'n fi kondo do iya e ni o ma fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. Agba ti o binu ni omo e posi, atiwipe agba ti o ba fi ara bale, a fi ara gba egba. Isese lagba. Irunmole you mentioned just showed how stupid and again backward & pure bastard you are with zero knowlegde and again pure omo ale jati jati. This is a fact ok. No doubt about that at all.

Another fact is above. Russia does not promote gay propaganda like the U.S, West, anglozionist crooks let alone dictate to another country that it should accept gay ideology. You want to compare the high moral ground or sense in Russia to that of the anglozionist crooks ? Nah, i bet you won't even dare. Thank Eledua, you are even dealing with someone that is very much exposed ok.

What is morally right, just and make sense you will find in Russia. This again puts Russia far ahead in terms of moral obligation to its environs, far ahead of your sadistic psychopath anglozionist run crooks not even a state.

Without completely deviating from the post above cos this is a normal tactics being employed by anglozionist wannabe fanboys. It's glaring that Capitalism anywhere it's practised if fraud and just sitting on a time bomb. What the pictures above show is just the reality that awaits those who think they still have a little job. Reminding many of them that they are next to beggar, homeless on the poverty line and the capitalist dead economic ideology sitting on a time bomb waiting patiently to explode.

An ideology that thrives on war can not last forever. You will continue to see more homeless in a fraudulent system or the type that thrives on war, blood money, killing of innocent people arround the world.. What happens when the war can no longer bring the articial demand for the mere printed paper ?

The post above is what we will continue to see happen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Fvck You and your entire family if you have one. Fvck Trump at it too.

Says the one who says that his family should not be mentioned. Thank God that you are not a Yoruba prince. grin
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by Abbeybailey(m): 3:31am On Jul 06, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

Ome ale ti'n fi kondo do iya e ni o ma fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. Agba ti o binu ni omo e posi, atiwipe agba ti o ba fi ara bale, a fi ara gba egba. Isese lagba. Irunmole you mentioned just showed how stupid and again backward & pure bastard you are with zero knowlegde and again pure omo ale jati jati. This is a fact ok. No doubt about that at all.

Another fact is above. Russia does not promote gay propaganda like the U.S, West, anglozionist crooks let alone dictate to another country that it should accept gay ideology. You want to compare the high moral ground or sense in Russia to that of the anglozionist crooks ? Nah, i bet you won't even dare. Thank Eledua, you are even dealing with someone that is very much exposed ok.

What is morally right, just and make sense you will find in Russia. This again puts Russia far ahead in terms of moral obligation to its environs, far ahead of your sadistic psychopath anglozionist run crooks not even a state.

Without completely deviating from the post above cos this is a normal tactics being employed by anglozionist wannabe fanboys. It's glaring that Capitalism anywhere it's practised if fraud and just sitting on a time bomb. What the pictures above show is just the reality that awaits those who think they still have a little job. Reminding many of them that they are next to beggar, homeless on the poverty line and the capitalist dead economic ideology sitting on a time bomb waiting patiently to explode.

An ideology that thrives on war can not last forever. You will continue to see more homeless in a fraudulent system or the type that thrives on war, blood money, killing of innocent people arround the world.. What happens when the war can no longer bring the articial demand for the mere printed paper ?

The post above is what we will continue to see happen..
Skunky Scully, the hell with you and your damn worthless Irumole. Obviously, your Irumole is not helping your cause in life because you are still the same miserable person utilizing despotic Pootin. How come you are not in Russia ?. I bet your poor a*s can't afford to go. You hate America so much but you don't mind to use American technological innovations like Google and PayPal that you use to scam gullible people. California as a single State has a bigger GDP than the whole Russian federation. All I need to do is drag $100 around you and you will be found doing somersault.
Re: The America That CNN And Others Dont Want You To See - Photo by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Skunky Scully, the hell with you and your damn worthless Irumole. Obviously, your Irumole is not helping your cause in life because you are still the same miserable person utilizing despotic Pootin. How come you are not in Russia ?. I bet your poor a*s can't afford to go. You hate America so much but you don't mind to use American technological innovations like Google and PayPal that you use to scam gullible people. California as a single State has a bigger GDP than the whole Russian federation. All I need to do is drag $100 around you and you will be found doing somersault.

So much for the person who claims Russia single-handedly hacked into the American system to install Trump as the President. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Countries With Their Old Names / The Iraqi City Of Fallujah Should Serve As A Lesson To Sunni Muslims / Obama Gives Putin His Best Death Stare At The G20 Summit In China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.