Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (42313 Views)

Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Rebuke: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
"Give me some parts of yhur lands for my private business or I kill yhu and take over by force. President Buhari n his herdsmen brother ." 2019.

So after giving them the lands all across the country the fulanis can now be said to be residents of those states.

Later they start clamoring for right to participate in the politics of the states and if not allowed they kill you and take over.

What better way can d said Usman Dan'fool'dio's dream be realised dan dis?

I pity some stupid citizens of dis country who can't still use deir brain.

Wake up and smell d cow dung people!

Only in a lawless country can this happen...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by bejeria101(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2018
This is what BMC dullards want us to experience for another 4yrs? Namashobiri!

4 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by EternalTruths: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarrki, where art thou.?
Buhari said I must give him land or I die.

Sarrki, I don't want to be a Nigerian again.
Divide the dammed country.

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Dex4(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Anytime I wake up to things like this, I wonder why God brought me to Nigeria....

It's too unfair to be smart, energetic and be led by people like these!

8 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Matam(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2018
So the FG cannot deal with the killer herdsmen and the only option is for us to give up land to strangers or we die. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by sarrki(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
Sarrki, where art thou.?

Buhari said I must give him land or I die.

Sarrki, I don't want to be a Nigerian again.

Divide the dammed country.

Here we remain together

You ain’t going anywhere
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by buchai: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2018
am not in support of giving land to hersmen they should build ranches in their states they are not meant to be sleeping in forest forever of their lives they will marry train their children as well rear their cows for goodness sake as well pay taxes to their government. those building ranches will build mosques churches schools and as well hospitals if they wants to be independent of their own. in proper business environments let me take farmers for example farmers due go to schools some of due train their children as lawyers doctors and prominent me and women in our societies today. in my conclusion hersmen should go to their states and build ranches for themselves they should stop disturbing states if they didnt allow them to build.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by haaryobhami: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Billygee2u:

now it's clear to everyone now, even Zombies have become dumb now.
sarrki will still come here to defend this statement.av never seen someone so heartless nd full of shiyt like him.enemy of Nigeria claiming patriot

4 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Dee60: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTING STATEMENT.

THIS IS ARGUABLY NIGERIA's WORST ADMINISTRATION!

4 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by EternalTruths: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:

Here we remain together

You ain’t going anywhere

Sarrki, I don't want to die in the name of One Nigeria through Fulani Terrorists.

I want to go pls tell Bubu to divide the dammed country.

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
wow just wow..so the presidency cant assure nigerians of thier safety by hunting and apprehending these killers rather they negotiate with them and give lands to them because the fulanies are now bigger than nigeria ..isokay

5 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by phreakabitoo: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
If IPOB were the ones doing what the Fulani Terrorists are doing, will Buhari not have deployed the air force to bomb them.?

The truth is, One Nigeria Will Die Under Buhari.

Buhari telling Nigerians to either surrender their lands or die, is it not a clear evidence that he is the Chief Sponsor of these Terrorists.

Jonathan, God bless you for warning the Sophisticated Morons

[s]Nnamdi Kanu, indeed you are a prophet.

Northern Christians, raise the flag of Biafra and watch how the United States will hurriedly come to your rescue[/s].

Has the US come to our rescue in the East?
Bro please keep quiet with your Pro-Nnamdi Kanu sentiments.
Let's focus on Igbo land and environs ( some parts of the South South).
Leave everyone else to handle their business.
Since when did Biafra spread as far as the North?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by haaryobhami: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2018
make dem continue sha it's just less than 2 years after i finish my nysc ill be out of this cursed country
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by shitholenation: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Atleast the Igbos has been vindicated by all this rubbish that is happening now,even the 5percent vote the idiot claimed to get from southeast was false,atleast everyone has come to see the major reasons why the Igbos has been agitating for freedom from this Demonic entities which was favoured by our colonial masters,go round the north and check the hopelessness that exist there,upon the fact that the same northerners has been running the affairs of this country and they couldn't give atleast a good life to there people,the elites of the North are the most selfish and wicked entities that I have ever seen in my life,most of there Billionaires are more interested in politics of no benefit for the masses.

8 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by EternalTruths: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
haaryobhami:
sarrki will still come here to defend this statement.av never seen someone so heartless nd full of shiyt like him.enemy of Nigeria claiming patriot

Sarrki, is already here to defend Fulani Terrorists.

Sarrki, I no wan do One Nigeria again na by force.

Sarrki, I no wan die because of cows.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by asawanathegreat(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
We will resist it by all means

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by weyreypey: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Dex4:
Anytime I wake up to things like this, I wonder why God brought me to Nigeria....

It's too unfair to be smart, energetic and be led by people like these!
I feel you

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by udy4real(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=awakeupcall4all post=69063041]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/giving-land-ranching-better-death-

presidency/[/quote
You see your lives,so sad
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
So the herdsmen are now greater than the security operatives in Nigeria that even the Presidency now urges the masses to give in to their demands. Wonderful. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ceejay80s(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
so he is saying na by force aboki go dey use my nyash abi na ranch?
can u do that to dem?

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by haaryobhami: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

Sarrki, is already here to defend Fulani Terrorists.

Sarrki, I no wan do One Nigeria again na by force.

Sarrki, I no wan die because of cows.
lol dats what he his paid to but posterity will judge him nd his fellow defenders of evil.
even if na next 20years the blood of d innocent will haunt d evil doers nd defenders of evil.
bro better get out of this cursed country if u av d opportunity,as for me i just wan try do nysc finish nd fuccl outta this bish

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ceedan: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

So It has gotten to the level of threatening people living in their ancestral land with death if they don't release their land(s) to herdsmen for cattle colonies or ranching?

Nature Will Never Be Kind To Femi Adesina And His Family

Tomorrow they will deny it and blame the reporter

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Paperwhite(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Blackmailing of the highest order.
My dear see this band of Satan company. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Lilaex: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Awu no be only bia fura na bia nono
EternalTruths:
If IPOB were the ones doing what the Fulani Terrorists are doing, will Buhari not have deployed the air force to bomb them.?

The truth is, One Nigeria Will Die Under Buhari.

Buhari telling Nigerians to either surrender their lands or die, is it not a clear evidence that he is the Chief Sponsor of these Terrorists.

Jonathan, God bless you for warning the Sophisticated Morons

Nnamdi Kanu, indeed you are a prophet.

Northern Christians, raise the flag of Biafra and watch how the United States will hurriedly come to your rescue.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by oluboom(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
this clearly shows theyv confirmed its fulani herdmen dat r killing nd not politicians and my question now is so why not arrest them for murder.......BUHARIIIIIIII

5 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Zenithpeak(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Reading this crap brakes my emotion and makes me feel Nigeria is not a place to be.

Why can't we look at our fears straight in the eyes? If we die we know what we died for rather than being a prisoner of constant and continuous fears.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Aso Rock Demons at work. Femi should be taken to T B Joshua before is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by phreakabitoo: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Lilaex:
Awu no be only bia fura na bia nono

Shut your filthy mouth, you aboki illiterate!
Biafra will come when the time is right.

6 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2018
GOD punish DEVIL.
It’s obvious we don’t share the same GOD with the Whites.
We have the MOST STUPID human contents in our domain.
I know I don’t I have choice of TRIBE, RACE, PARENTS, but at least I have a choice of RELOCATION.
The worst any human can face, is to experience HELL more than once.

One is already here, meanwhile we are being promised another one in the afterlife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by mank1234(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
ajepako:
Basically, Presidency is telling farmers to give their lands to herdsmen or government will not be liable if farmers are killed by Fulani?

In short, Presidency is washing it's hands off farmers and cannot assure their security in the face of aggression and death by Fulani herdsmen?

I'm done with Nigeria...

I'm relocating to Tahiti or Guam!

Lolz. Can I join you to Tahiti?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Born2Breed(f): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Bottom line is YOUR LAND OR YOUR LIFE
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by RonJeremy: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2018
If this is not declaration of war by Buhari and his gang of Herdsmen than what more provocation is needed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed / Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.