Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (42305 Views)

Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Omotaday(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol people should choose one
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by dannybee(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
It's disappointing when those you think are intelligent are spewing out arrant nonsense
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by mank1234(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
There's a possibility that this sensible man and our endeared VP is under serious threat to speak for and support this rubbish. I refuse to believe that it's just perk of office.

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
ceedan:

Tomorrow they will deny it and blame the reporter
I won't be surprised at all
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by MistadeRegal(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018

The Federal Government of Nigeria is systematically threatening us with death. Nigerians beware. Do not take this lightly.
I just wonder when some Yorubas will ever buy wisdom if they don't have a tiny piece.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Baroba(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Calling for referendum and peaceful protests are part of democratic process.

And the animal called Buhari branded them ( IPob)terrorists, supported by Igbo haters such as Seyi Law and his ugly friends..By the time Buhari finish dealing with Nigerians, whenever a dictator rears his ugly head dressed in civilian garb una go run pass Ben Johnson..

Said Buhari indeed

4 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
MistadeRegal:

The Federal Government of Nigeria is systematically threatening us with death. Nigerians beware. Do not take this lightly.
I just wonder when some Yorubas will ever buy wisdom if they don't have a tiny piece.
We have eaten more than we can chew.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by specco(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm, so Nigerians should choose one, LAND or DEATH. The line has been drawn. It's unfolding. God protect your people.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ogwanogwa: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Who says d killers are unknown?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ceedan: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
what is the different between what miatti whatever they call themselves said and denied according to premium news outlet and what the presidency Is saying now ? it is now obvious that the fedral government of Nigeria is backing ethnic cleansing . Some people will still stil shout sai Baba till 2019 . How i wish TB Jushua prophecy will come to pass fast

3 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ocelot2006(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Imagine this rubbish. Yet some useless folks from BMC still expect us Nigerians to vote for Buhari. TUFIAKWA!!

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by omolight3: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
It wonder me to hear a word cattle colon and ranches, is cattle not personal business, why is the federal government is trying by all miss to Islamised Nigeria, by all miss they could, can they also give land to other farmer in their own land, buy with own money and dash them, God will punished any that have evil motive in Nigeria. APC your time is over in the land of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by themanderon: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
The agenda is moving to the permanent site. We can now see that these herdsmen working in conjunction with this government wants to kill people into submission of their lands. Why do people who have lived and grazed their cows in peace for years suddenly want to own the lands of their host?
Evil is daily being plotted against the people of Nigeria by these herdsmen with open backing of these APC government nut jobs. So Its now Clear to all that what Gen Danjuma said is the truth yet some people were castigating him.
What a disaster of a Nation with unfortunate leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by thunderbabs: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
You only want to cause more crises around the country.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by AreaFada2: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2018
So officially we now have two choices: surrender land or death!

Now we can see the religious aspect. Convert or die will follow next.

As usual the North is using SW to do their dirty work. Adesina is a willing slave like Tinubu.

A first class coward this Adesina.

When someone feels too cunning and sophisticated, he becomes the biggest fool without knowing.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Daeylar(f): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Saao:
I listen to him and I feel disappointed

Honestly.
I feel pained on top. .
Callously telling people dealing with tragedy to release their lands, after all. Having life is better than having land.
As if those are the only 2 options, not even a mentioñ of, we will deal with these herdsmen, embarassed as if the herdmens are unstoppable and the only solution is to give them the lands.

Well, the good part is
At least the government is not pretending to care about the welfare of the people anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Whenever I listened to this man called Femi AdesinA with his Bu....shit talk I feel very pain in me
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by zubzey: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
On behalf of all the Yorubas and Northerners we gladly endorse Buhari for 2nd term, Buhari will still be in power forever till he dies.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Leebeedo(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Is that a threat ?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Atakata(f): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2018
I laugh hahahaha! Abeg make una follow me wish God’s own country. Happy Independence Day United States of America. 242 years no be yesterday...
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by wright4christ(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Because we want to eat cow meat and drink milk, we have to be threatened with death... Femi Adeshina is a disappointment to Yoruba. Even the bible said we should keep the old lamdmark

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Lomprico2: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Shey una don see am say presidency dey behind d killings.

They want to use death to claim our land and give it to lybians invaders.

Buhari will end badly! angry

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by lastempero: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Femi is the dumbest among these evil men.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by UncleJudax(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2018
anibi9674:
it is no longer your money or your life, it is now your land or your life. I think it is high time we boycott cow meat in Nigeria. The killers should start eating their meat alone.
Shey Nigerians think say dem no fit survive without beef...which by the way can be imported.

Life is really useless in Nigeria at the moment.

I think everyone in the South can see the plan

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by UncleJudax(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
This is quite sad

The presidency now issuing threats on behalf of herdsmen and Miyetti Allah

Their support for terror is no longer subtle and yet this is a government elected with the primary function to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians no matter where they come from
Buhari has made his intentions clear. Na Nigerians way their mumu never do.

Just imagine what the presidency has saying and doing...

Nobody de even protest these statements

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by blackaxe78: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Ranching is the way to go.

People complain and blame without suggesting a better solution.

Someone will still come here to say that fresh meat should be transported daily from the North by rail or flight to the south.

Ranching is just the solution to this ills. .ore advantages than disadvantages.

If not sale, lease. Just confine them and know any other herdsmen found outside it is a criminal.

Ethno religious differences has really limited our thoughts

"Our land" mentality.

If Friesland comes to buy half of the land mass of some states now,. They did be willing to sell.

We just do not want a solution cos of HATE
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by blackaxe78: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
UncleJudax:

Buhari has made his intentions clear. Na Nigerian way their mini never do.

What intentions?

Do you have a better solution? Share if if it's logical and meaningful and stop politicising a solution that is glaring will curb the menace.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by seunayantokun(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
It means the ranches are targeted at surrounding the whole country with Fulani killers. So, Buhari means serious business. Nigeria must come under them or ancestral land owners must be killed to achieve that.

This is change indeed!

Those who are still supporting this administration are not exempted. It will come to their turn someday, including the e-rats on nairaland and other social media. Even the man that spoke on behalf of his chief Fulani jihadist is not exempted.

Useful id!ots are really doing the job.

Buhari didn't just start, he always been Fulani Indeed.

Nigerians, wake up or sleep to death.

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by blackaxe78: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
UncleJudax:

Shey Nigerians think say dem no fit survive without beef...which by the way can be imported.

Life is really useless in Nigeria at the moment.

I think everyone in the South can see the plan

Sigh!
If you can, does it mean others can.

Import beef! Sigh. Did you really say that knowing the economical impact.

There is no plan Mr., It's outrightly the way forward.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by PVision2020(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
To the Zombies, this is not hate speech. Blackmailing people into surrendering their land or death? When are we going to be truthful to ourselves and stop being economical with the truth?

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by bigpicture001: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Ranching is a business gains are made from business. so if u choose to give free land for people doing thier business, then u should also give the igbos free land to do thier biz where ever they are. also any tribe that goes outside thier region should be given free land. Nonsense govt!!!!!!! instead of prosecution of criminal, they justify thier killings....
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by EternalTruths: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2018
blackaxe78:

What intentions?

Do you have a better solution? Share if if it's logical and meaningful and stop politicising a solution that is glaring will curb the menace.

Take all cows to Sambisa forest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.