Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (53893 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Atm2004(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
My Condolence!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2018
If it was a civilized country.. he will be investigated for the death of his son.. who was put in charge to look after him,, was it the help, was the mum high on something.. who was sleeping while the chicken crossed the road.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by zabuur: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

It really sad for a first born of someone to just die an untimely one.

my wife just lose a 4 month old pregnancy ,i can't even get myself together

Sorry for your loss. Please take good care of your wife. And very soon, you'll celebrate with your coming lovely kids.

But, note that no death is untimely. I'm this life, every age has passed away. 1 second, one day, 1 year, 100 years.

When it's once time, nothing would stop it
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
swiz123:
Pray the gods you don't die in a horrible way.

We all know what you did
What did he do?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by bigtt76(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2018
May God console you and your wife. He will surely replace it for you guys in Jesus Name. Amen. Hugs to you and your wife in this trying times.

CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Take heart, Dbanj and wifey! It is well.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by 21savages: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Factfinder1:
I'm waiting for those who will cone and say he used his child for ritual
continue waiting.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2018
englishmart:
Call your wife, tell her to be very careful next time, then barricade every unsafe area. BTW, start sharp sharp funya for replacement purpose
Why not him? They should both take up the responsibility of being extra careful with their children. Hopefully, God consoles them in multiple folds.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by martolux(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
That is not the answer to my question
davolas:

Who b dis animal again, better watch d way ya fingers cntr ya brain, forgive him God for he knows not what his doing
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by DIYhackers: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
martolux:
Can you proof this with evidence to the world
It's good her comment was deleted. Anigreat, you're such a fool and with that comment, there's nothing great in you. Who thinks such nonsense at another person. Bitter people everywhere
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by flex04(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
In as much as I don't want to suspect the little child death, yet something kept telling me there is more to it.

You kind of spoke ma spirit undecided undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by flex04(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Factfinder1:
I'm waiting for those who will cone and say he used his child for ritual

No need naw!!! you don already rep us grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
martolux:

The only thing that cow needs to prove is his sanity.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by savvyiwo: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
alexhl:
After weeks of silence The Koko master has finally speak out...

On behalf of his family, the Oyebanjos, he is appreciating everyone for their support during his trying times...

http://www.godofnews.com/breaking-dbanj-speaks-out-weeks-after-sons-death/

Lesson learnt in the most brutal way. well its time to move.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Mariangeles(f): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Sorry for your loss...
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by MENTORCH(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Sultty:
In as much as I feel for him, he obviously had it coming all along not 1 not 2 but about 7 people warning him of d dangers of swimming pool in a house with a baby. Na this mumu too big for people opinions that put him in his present state

Forget about all that warning, all this will not bring his son back.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I noticed he did not mention the title "wife" who is actually the chief mourner but opted to use the word Family instead ...
My thoughts exactly...it is well.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Realmo: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69064020:
MAY GOD CONSOLE YOUR FAMILY DBANJ.
GOD WILL GIVE YOU DOUBLE/TRIPLE FOR THE LOSS OF ONE.
IT IS WELL WITH YOU.

This is not the time to apportion blames, but to wish him well and slide but I trust some frustrated people we have on this forum

True talk bro.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your wife. It is well.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by truthfulmallam(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
cyndy1000:
Thank God he's moving on.
Happy birthday to Me

I wish u peace and prosperity.... Amen...
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by DK2daworld: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
God Almighty will provide you with all the comfort that you and your family require.
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by leokemi: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Accept my condolences
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by jellybabee(f): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

sorry for your loss, may God grant u both quick recovery
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Sparkle777(f): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Let's all of us learn this lesson. Pls, child proof your house.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by kindheart1234: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
swiz123:

We all know what you did
don't blame you. that's what u and your tribes men do. useless, brainless fellow.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by SirBunky85(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
martolux:
senseless
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by davidradex01: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
swiz123:

We all know what you did
what did he do since u really do think there's more to it yes, there was negligence on their part but it could have happened to anybody. They don't deserve to be judged.....how many times have u left a little kid in the hands of someone just a little older.... SMH 4 u
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by ohem007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
ILLUMINATY HAS ACCEPTED YOUR SACRIFICE

common juju man for your street you no know...

Buh you know the people wey dey illuminati...

Mtchewwww shioor....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by ohem007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Mumu man U HV use d boy for ritual. Ogun kill u n ur fada dbanj

Oga abeg take it easy o....

This is accusation of the highest order.....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by illuminaty(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
ohem007:

common juju man for your street you no know...

Buh you know the people wey dey illuminati...

Mtchewwww shioor....
...make una stop to dey mention my name oooo make I no come ya house
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by ohem007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
illuminaty:
...make una stop to dey mention my name oooo make I no come ya house

common tahhhhhhh....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by illuminaty(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2018
ohem007:

common tahhhhhhh....
...looool...ok naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.