Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (53896 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by sweetv(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

It really sad for a first born of someone to just die an untimely one.

my wife just lose a 4 month old pregnancy ,i can't even get myself together
my condolences nna,may God give and renew ur heart afresh, and give you more kids to live and celebrate with you Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana / Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.