Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unemployed? How To Make Money Online Without Possessing Technical Or ICT Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed? How To Make Money Online Without Possessing Technical Or ICT Skills (453 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed? How To Make Money Online Without Possessing Technical Or ICT Skills by Tunchi101(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Alright, I'd keep this as short as possible cause there's no amount of grammar spoken that can convince a man who has made up his mind and what I would be educating you guys about is out of the goodness of my heart and not because I am interested in anybody's money or because anyone is paying me. (I have seen youths like my self who even after schooling remain jobless and I've seen how frustrating it can be, trust me) . I believe we are all here for each other and there's no point hiding knowledge.

I decided to post this after seeing a post on nairaland today on how you can make money using fiverr application. What most people won't tell you about using this application is that getting jobs to do on it can be very hard because Nigerians are not trusted anymore on the application. Although I have made cool money on fiverr, that was in the past when fiverr was still very accommodating to Nigerians.

For years I have searched on how to make money through online business but I have found out that most online business require some form of technical/ICT skills that most people might not have and some are even ponzi schemes.

I was however lucky to find out about an online business that's more of an investment platform 2 years ago where you can make as much as you want to so far you've got the patience for it and this platform is world wide recognised so don't go thinking it's some form of pyramid scheme or hanky panky.

In as much as I would love to share that idea with you on Nairaland I won't be able to because Nairaland privacy settings won't allow me to

This platform I'm talking about has been in existence for some years now and has been yielding profits for people.

The most advantageous thing about it is that it doesn't require you possessing any technical/ICT Skills

Like I said I wont be able to post it here because of Nairalands privacy settings so what you do is to check out my last seven post on twitter and my twitter handle is

@PhappyT

Please if you know you are not interested please don't bother messaging me because I won't have the time going an extra mile to convince anybody.

The world is growing really fast; why don't you take advantage of it and grow with it?

Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money Online Without Possessing Technical Or ICT Skills by Okex007: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Am interested
Re: Unemployed? How To Make Money Online Without Possessing Technical Or ICT Skills by adefat77: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2018
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Accountant / Fresh Ongoing Recruitment At The Federal Ministry Of Science And Technology / Vacancy For A Sales /business Development Officer (one Year Contract Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.