Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (1173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
He's insecure. Despite provin 2 him dat my luv dnt cheat. @ufo. I wil try nd pour hot oil on his face.
Re: What Do You Think? by daduke2k(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Have you tried banging his head with a frying pan undecided

u and this ur frying pan sef. did u hit a guy lately?
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
His urterance is killin d zeal
Re: What Do You Think? by daduke2k(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
then dump him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
His urterance is killin d zeal
Re: What Do You Think? by Onchedu(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
I don't think he is insecure. He just myt be up to no good.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
Is he really your fiancee or are u guys just in a r/ship undecided
Re: What Do You Think? by Onchedu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
Good question.
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hmm! He proposed wit a ring infact we ve started a counseling class 4 intendin couple in my parents church.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^ How long did you guys date?

Has he always being this way or did he suddenly change?
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
I wil cal it emotional frequency. He has bin doin it (cheatin nd stufs) but he do ask 4 4givnes nd i always because of d luv. 2yrs rlatnship!!!
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
Well you should't be complaining then!

I mean you knew all along he was a serial cheat and there's nothing that scares a cheat more than being cheated on. Besides why do you even bother with checking his phone when you know what you'll see? undecided

Since you 'love' him, go ahead and marry him then and deal with it!
Re: What Do You Think? by Onchedu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
Should U choose to go on, Brace urself for more heartaches.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
Na wa oh, the things we let these men get away with! undecided
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
I tot he wil change nt dat i was searchin his phone,i wanted 2 c d pix on his phone
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^ And what on earth made you think he'll change!

From the first time you 'forgave' him, you gave him the permission to keep doing it and if you guys get married tommorrow and he cheats, makes sure you forgive him oh, or else he'll say you've 'changed'!  cheesy

Come to think about it, you fell in love and stayed in love with him just the way he is. Why would you want him to change?
Re: What Do You Think? by Onchedu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ur not the first girl to "think he will change." U probably won't be the last.

U did well to have forgiven him but allowing him drag that grace thru the mud over and over again is just wrong.
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
U ar right av learnt my lesson. Av done som stupid tins dat i shudnt av done 4 som1 lyk him. What a pity on my side!
Re: What Do You Think? by Gudgurl: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
B4 i find it difficult 2 open my heart 2 odas. Bt nw i tink he has given me a stone heart
Re: What Do You Think? by Africanqueen2(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

He's not insecure, just a controlling SOB! undecided
Yeah he wants to call all the shots like being a boss. . .
Gudgurl:

I wil cal it emotional frequency. He has bin doin it (cheatin nd stufs) but he do ask 4 4givnes nd i always because of d luv. 2yrs rlatnship!!!
Sweetie the sad truth is once a cheat is always a cheat. If he cheated on u in the past what makes u think he'll change? Except u want to be a prisoner in ur own house wit him calling all the shots I say dump his cheating ass. He starts wit phone now what will he do when u're married? Then he'll start selecting the people u visit, what to wear, and stuff. . . He might even decide to take ur phone, what would u do then. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Strings Attached Discreet Relationship Needed In Lagos / All Yeh Single Ladies: Guess Why You Go Tay For Yah Papa House?:d / She Will Never Go Out With Me In The Evening. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.