Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (30304 Views)

P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business / Mike Adenuga Loses $300 Million / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by franchasng: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

There is a smaller model of the plant for the masses, about 100k or but certainly less than 200k. Just for their drinking water, produces like 20 litres per hour or so.
that's more than enough. Do you have know how to carry out the installation or do u have a proposal on that
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
franchasng:
that's more than enough. Do you have know how to carry out the installation or do u have a proposal on that

There is an installation manual in the package and comes with instructions on how to assemble the unit. Experienced plumbers can actually install it under the kitchen sink or where ever necessary.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Sirjamo: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
cyrielo:

At least dissapoint me with a common sense naw angry

Is it not the businesses that are supposed to drive up foreign currency inflow when they export commodities?

Now the businesses can barely survive because of lack of infrastructural development coupled with numerous government agencies extorting monies for ridiculous reasons. Not to mention scenarios where the government intentionally hike import duties for selfish interests.

This problems mentioned above have been in existence even before buhari. But it just managed to become worse.

Now no one is supporting the terrible Jonathan tenure or this horrible buhari tenure. But your myopic mindset has blinded you from seeing that!
That courage by Buhari to hike import duties is the singular thing that is driving manufacturing, check NBS data even during recession, the manufacturing and agricultural sectors have been growing albeit minimally.
That old man is sticking his neck out for this country to have a future when it can be self reliant and sufficient, but a short sighted citizen like you would rather continue with the status quo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Jethrolite(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

Sure, if online businesses are there that keeps the cash inflow steady, by all means go ahead. There is nothing as wonderful as that at this stage in Nigeria's economic history, but it has become very tough getting deals via the internet these days because of our known history as a scam hub, but brokerage is great, very wonderful.
I broker offline with state, federal governments and businesses. Lost N10bn contract in July but its part of the hustle, my part of that money was 1.5%. That's what I do. As for online business I just need to secure another good contract and launch a product with global appeal. Make I just de do the brokerage for now until Nigeria make sense again. I really hope to do big things for my country someday.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Orpe7(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Make one church buy am turn am to parish remain grin

2 Likes

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Orpe7(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
That courage by Buhari to hike import duties is the singular thing that is driving manufacturing, check NBS data even during recession, the manufacturing and agricultural sectors have been growing albeit minimally.
That old man is sticking his neck out for this country to have a future when it can be self reliant and sufficient, but a short sighted citizen like you would rather continue with the status quo.

Dont mind them. I am an exported and i can tell u, the exchange rate pay me die grin

1 Like

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by cyrielo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

There is another way to do it. If IPOB could stop people from stepping out of their doors on May 30. We just need a uniting force that says, no voting until we are re-structured. I know I am not Igbo, and I am not IPOB, but I defend IPOB, and Kanu Nnamdi, because for the first time, some one gave up a blueprint of what can work.

If we decide that we are not voting, because there is no qualified Candidate, then we will win. They will not come home to drag us out. As a matter of fact, I am personally not voting cos I see no qualifiedo Candidate. If I can not do anything to make a positive change possible, I will not support what is infact not the solution.
I see your point and it makes sense.
But again Nigerians are very hateful people(tribalistic, quick to violent because of little education, divided by religion and selfishness). I dont admire the unity of the IPOB because they are united based on tribe and that is not healthy.
How do you convince a selfish Nigerian man to abandon the promise of a 3 bedroom bungalow in the uk with a good paying job and free school fees for his three daughters if only he mobilize a thousand youth to come vote? Which they would also get cash rewards?
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
cyrielo:

I see your point and it makes sense.
But again Nigerians are very hateful people(tribalistic, quick to violent because of little education, divided by religion and selfishness). I dont admire the unity of the IPOB because they are united based on tribe and that is not healthy.
How do you convince a selfish Nigerian man to abandon the promise of a 3 bedroom bungalow in the uk with a good paying job and free school fees for his three daughters if only he mobilize a thousand youth to come vote? Which they would also get cash rewards?

This message is not for you, but all tribalists. You view things on the periscope of the dividing factor, instead of viewing things on the premise of social education. When I sited IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's success at the Sit-at-Home Dates, I practically divorced Tribalism from the Equation and selectively analyzed what could work and that template can become a blueprint for the entire country.

But if you want to continue to suffer in a country that is continuously more divided, because you want to proof that your tribe is better their tribe and they also want to proof that their tribe is better than your tribe, then it means both Tribal Side of the Divides are very timid human species, because Languages such as Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Efik etc are just Cosmic Programming Languages of the Universe, just as Python, Java, HTML, etc are programming languages of the WWW. It is as literal as that, so when you create a tribe based on the programming language of the Universe, you have forgotten to focus on the power of the 'Spoken Word', in your own language, and how you can use your local language to program your reality, because your DNA responds to your native language which the bloodline that your Soul chose to incarnate understood better. I digressed, but I had to finally educate tribalists using that educational material I got from the Ether.

Well, friend, Yorubas and Igbos have to put aside their stupid tribal differences and decide if they want a country for their grand kids, or they will continue in their tribal foolishness for ever. Yes, I am blunt, cos I can, the stupidity of the tribalism between both of your tribes is what has grounded this country, and also, it is your foolishness in worshipping every Entity called God that also landed us in this mess.

As always, I will always defend organized groups, from any part of this country, who are hurt for just being born in a specific place by powers that be. That is the only reason I root for OPC, IPOB, Arewa Consultative Forum etc as long as they are fighting for their survival without killing people.

We must learn from IPOB, that all Youths can listen with one voice and say we are no longer voting, that we will stay at home, until we have a Candidate that MUST really have all it takes to save Nigeria.

Please note that I am not apologetic in abusing all tribalists and religious people who preach hate. It is for that purpose that I set up this username. But I will always address and call out SW/SS/SE/NE/NC/NW. And if Fulani Herdsmen change their names, I will stop using their tribe as a defining factor, but for now, I am here to support the oppressed, as long as their demand is legitimate. But I will always call the Politicians what they are, like our President being loyalists to Fulani Herdsmen, Yes it is true. It is injustice to declare a non-lethal group as terrorists, while killers walk freely across our bounderies, in our back yards. But Yorubas and Igbos are busy stupidly fighting each other online.

We must be ready to give up our blind allegiance to tribes and religions if we want to have a United Country. We must give up what divides us, if we want unity, if not, we all divide and live like little tribes, worshipping God of Abraham while ignoring our very known History.

This was long, but I am hoping that this write up will be worth it, if at least one tribalist repents.

2 Likes

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by lakesider(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian youth are very very very lazy .... even in advanced countries , company folds up and no one blame the president ,, company fail because of bad management and not bad government .... there will always be economic failure in all countries , only good management can save your business , that s why some company have lived for hundred yers irrespective of government .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by joinnow: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
lakesider:
Nigerian youth are very very very lazy .... even in advanced countries , company folds up and no one blame the president ,, company fail because of bad management and not bad government .... there will always be economic failure in all countries , only good management can save your business , that s why some company have lived for hundred yers irrespective of government .

The cause according to them is bad government policies that affect the business which is an external factor. They refuse to short cut as other companies are doing to survive.
I know you did not read it very well or possibly you read as if it was newspaper.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by BruncleZuma: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
doctokwus:
P&G is just being used by desperate politicians to demarket Buhari.
They deliberately shut their plant after being bribed with looted funds by the opposition.
More investors and heads of government are trooping to visit Nigeria daily,just yesterday the French president was here.
In the coming days and months,Amazon,Mercedez Benz,Russian oil giant,Gasprom would set up multi-million dollar factories here.The German Chancellor,UK PM and Russian president will also hold bilateral talks with the government.Even the North Korean leader,Kim Jim Hungry will make his first ever visit to a country outside Asia!
The government of Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since Coconut rice was discovered,so P&G should not allow itself to be used by corrupt politicians whose sources of ill-gotten wealth have been blocked by the No.1 anti corruption crusader in Africa.

grin grin grin grin
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Andy2274: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
biafranation:
Afonjas calling on government to come and rescue a multinational because their own over 120 were laid off? Who has come to rescue the Igbos? Go and vote for Buhari again nah. You think Igbos wil suffer under Buhari? You are dreaming. Afonjas are undergoing the greatest hardship since creation.
. Your stupidity is smelling. You will continue to suffer under Buhari if people like you will only come on social media to rant but cannot confront their chameleon SE leaders. Those people that did APC rally days ago in Enugu are they not Igbos? Joe Igbokwe that has written epistles in praising Buhari is he not an igbo man? Were you deaf when Kalu promised Buhari millions of vote in the just concluded SE rally for Buhari? DG of VON okechukwu Osita that have already promised Buhari millions of votes in Eboyi state is he not an Igbo man? Abeg go and tell your leaders to have sense and stop greed because greed has caused you people many things. It was greed that made you people sold your democratic birth right to the middle belt. The position of senate president was reserved for you people because of selfish interest you impeached Evan Ewerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Pius Anyim, Adolphus Wambara and co under few months and your fellow Igbo senators were among those signing the impeachment letter or were you not born then? Since the office went to the middle belt did you hear any noise even when the senate president is facing trials? Nigeria where there is freedom of worship, some Jewish worshippers went to Nnamdi Kanu's house to worship, they were arrested and an Igbo lawyer found them guilty and charged them and I am sure you were deaf when it happened. You people think violence will solve the problem. Go and ask the Yorubas how they achieve the June 12 struggle. They have been systematically clamouring for June 12 with wisdom and they have finally achieved it. The SW always declare June 12 a public holiday but when you people declare Biafra day and public holiday your leaders will threaten to sack any worker that do not come to work. No togetherness in your region. Succession is not for market women and main market traders. Have you asked yourself where is Nnamdi Kanu since soldiers invaded his house? Have any of your leaders spoken or said anything about him? Abeg let me stop jare.....
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

This message is not for you, but all tribalists. You view things on the periscope of the dividing factor, instead of viewing things on the premise of social education. When I sited IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's success at the Sit-at-Home Dates, I practically divorced Tribalism from the Equation and selectively analyzed what could work and that template can become a blueprint for the entire country.

But if you want to continue to suffer in a country that is continuously more divided, because you want to proof that your tribe is better their tribe and they also want to proof that their tribe is better than your tribe, then it means both Tribal Side of the Divides are very timid human species, because Languages such as Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Efik etc are just Cosmic Programming Languages of the Universe, just as Python, Java, HTML, etc are programming languages of the WWW. It is as literal as that, so when you create a tribe based on the programming language of the Universe, you have forgotten to focus on the power of the 'Spoken Word', in your own language, and how you can use your local language to program your reality, because your DNA responds to your native language which the bloodline that your Soul chose to incarnate understood better. I digressed, but I had to finally educate tribalists using that educational material I got from the Ether.

Well, friend, Yorubas and Igbos have to put aside their stupid tribal differences and decide if they want a country for their grand kids, or they will continue in their tribal foolishness for ever. Yes, I am blunt, cos I can, the stupidity of the tribalism between both of your tribes is what has grounded this country, and also, it is your foolishness in worshipping every Entity called God that also landed us in this mess.

As always, I will always defend organized groups, from any part of this country, who are hurt for just being born in a specific place by powers that be. That is the only reason I root for OPC, IPOB, Arewa Consultative Forum etc as long as they are fighting for their survival without killing people.

We must learn from IPOB, that all Youths can listen with one voice and say we are no longer voting, that we will stay at home, until we have a Candidate that MUST really have all it takes to save Nigeria.

Please note that I am not apologetic in abusing all tribalists and religious people who preach hate. It is for that purpose that I set up this username. But I will always address and call out SW/SS/SE/NE/NC/NW. And if Fulani Herdsmen change their names, I will stop using their tribe as a defining factor, but for now, I am here to support the oppressed, as long as their demand is legitimate. But I will always call the Politicians what they are, like our President being loyalists to Fulani Herdsmen, Yes it is true. It is injustice to declare a non-lethal group as terrorists, while killers walk freely across our bounderies, in our back yards. But Yorubas and Igbos are busy stupidly fighting each other online.

We must be ready to give up our blind allegiance to tribes and religions if we want to have a United Country. We must give up what divides us, if we want unity, if not, we all divide and live like little tribes, worshipping God of Abraham while ignoring our very known History.

This was long, but I am hoping that this write up will be worth it, if at least one tribalist repents.

The problem is Yorubas not Igbos. Igbos have never had problems with yorubas...never.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by bodejohn(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
romeorailss:

Nice one bro . U are also an insider or have a very good source from inside as well . wink . Let others continue to blame the government .

Those who know the truth knows wassup wink

When the news broke, I wanted to open a thread here to discuss the matters but I later changed my mind.
I knew it would clearly be turned into an APC/PDP e-fight.

The issue also gave me a clear understanding of the Nigerian problem, our leaders are very wicked but combined "wickedness" of the citizens cannot be compared to those of our leaders. Can you imagine a single employee in Agbara with less than #6 million annual salary owning a petrol filling station and a house in one of the highbrow areas of Ibadan?

We can cry as much as we like online, if we continue this way, we will be digging the graves for the generations yet unborn.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by nwoke39: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
franchasng:
How does this work Please explain more on the reverse osmosis.

I wrote a summarized article on how Nigeria can be savaged, which I posted on quora and it got international attention...I wished I could publish the article on any of our national dailies or even get it posted on a weekly interval here on nairaland front page if the moderators would reason with me...in the article, I examined a lot of solutions we need to savage Nigeria from total ruin.

can u please post the the link to your article.. Thanks
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Abagworo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
So what's the reason because to the best of my knowledge their products are doing well in the market.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
biafranation:

The problem is Yorubas not Igbos. Igbos have never had problems with yorubas...never.

There is some aspect of Truth in that. Igbos are everywhere all over the country doing businesses from tiny shops, to mega malls, from factories to shipping lanes. But then we must understand that acrimony sometimes comes out of jealousy, so we must learn to handle jealousy, which comes as a by-product of becoming more successful than the contemporaries, as a people who understand the root of the issues and not navigate deeper into the murky waters of tribalism.

The people who want war, want to take your possession in their climes, learn to diffuse tensions as early as they come and embrace your opponents in diplomacy.

We must all go reading great books and stop being guided by fight/fight mechanisms of the sub-conscious programming.

All Yorubas, must remain as accommodating as ever, they are known for that, and that is why every tribe congregates in their towns, villages and hamlets and bring civilizations to where there was none. Yorubas can explore tourism as an option, because they are naturally more welcoming to other tribes.

Let there be peace, there is always no progress without peace. No construction is done during a period of war.

2 Likes

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Cersei: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
izzou:

Moflix is not even produced wholly in Nigeria. Always get your facts right bro.

P&G produces here. They are a large employer of labour, compared to moflix. Maybe when moflix starts manufacturing here, we'll see if they can stay for decades.

Mind you, they had started building the plant before Buhari came in. But just a year after it has been commissioned, it's up for sale.

Defend the man all you like. Just pray his perfect strategies don't rob you of your daily bread

That is a big lie. Hayat Kimya, the company that produces Molfix manufactures its diapers right in Agbara. They commissioned a multi-million naira plant last year. P&G's downfall is due to cost saving initiatives, poor management, fraud and stiff competition from Molfix. Their market share was overtaken within a couple of years of Molfix arrival in the market. And yes, I am an insider.

1 Like

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Edge1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
slimfit1:
The government should band them from importing anything or any of their products simple.

So they'll now use your poo and urine coupled with your saliva as their raw materials right?

Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Blue3k(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow this is a set back the country. The raw material import expenses is why companies prefer investing in FTZ within nigeria. The other obvisious factor is electricity cost and currency policy. Nigeria could impove by tackling these issues.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lucid1:

Even bigger firms have shutdown due to bad business decisions. P&G isn't immune to this. It's a pity though

Seems you don't know PnG, by thinking its a small firm, I've worked there before during my I.T, kinda surprised with this news I'm hearing about the company
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by einsteine(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

There is another way to do it. If IPOB could stop people from stepping out of their doors on May 30. We just need a uniting force that says, no voting until we are re-structured. I know I am not Igbo, and I am not IPOB, but I defend IPOB, and Kanu Nnamdi, because for the first time, some one gave up a blueprint of what can work.

If we decide that we are not voting, because there is no qualified Candidate, then we will win. They will not come home to drag us out. As a matter of fact, I am personally not voting cos I see no qualified Candidate. If I can not do anything to make a positive change possible, I will not support what is infact not the solution.

If even only 50 people vote, someone would be elected.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
einsteine:

If even only 50 people vote, someone would be elected.

Nope, 2/3 of voters and there is a minimum of voters required before results stand. You need a copy of INEC handbook and Nigeria's Constitution.

You can download it on Android Playstore
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by einsteine(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

Nope, 2/3 of voters and there is a minimum of voters required before results stand. You need a copy of INEC handbook and Nigeria's Constitution.

You can download it on Android Playstore

There's no minimum requirement for turnout. The requirements are 50% of votes and at least 25% votes in 24 states out of 36.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by thedondada(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Simply put the Nigerian government isn't interested in giving people an honest chance.

Nigeria investment unfriendly .

Maybe we should all run away and.leave the country for them. Imagine this nonsense.

Some years ago many companies departed Nigeria for Ghana due to incessant power outages and dubious civil servants trying to make a fat buck..

This com try is over if you don't know it then you are very foolish.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Ugosample(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
Can a Nation with dwindling revenue and weak reserves have a booming economy ? you can never give what you don't have.
If not for Buhari's prudent management, what do you think would have happened when oil prices dropped to it lowest in decades?
Ordinary elementary economics, you can not comprehend, but will be complaining about bad policies, if you are asked to enumerate the bad policies and suggest better ones, you will go numb', even the fake news you read up there says that the recession was due to the fall of oil prices, but of course, objectivity is not in your DNA.

Which prudent management? ??

You better keep quiet there anumamu di ka gi

Fuel price was increased to N145 while still paying subsidy

Policy somersault

may be you should look at the NSE and see what your daft president policies is costing us there

motherfucker like him undecided

Where is the tax holiday that he is supposed to put in place to at least attract investment?

Where is the diversification?
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Are u sure war is not looming in Nigeria?

This company being here for a very long time. competitors cant stand them

Nigeria beware!
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by franchasng: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

There is an installation manual in the package and comes with instructions on how to assemble the unit. Experienced plumbers can actually install it under the kitchen sink or where ever necessary.
so how can I lay my hand on the manual or proposal to know actual cost and requirements
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
einsteine:

There's no minimum requirement for turnout. The requirements are 50% of votes and at least 25% votes in 24 states out of 36.

So in essence, you are accepting that you were wrong. Because if less than 25% of registered voters vote in 24 States, the election results are invalid.

I am happy you took my advise and downloaded the app.

I want all Nairalanders to be like you, and be taking advises instead of arguing blindly for the sake of ego.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
majekdom2:
This is bad news. I mentioned the other time the problem in Nigeria is not non- availability of skills but that there are no market to sell to or infrastructure to practice these skills once developed. Somebody quoted me and tagged me silly. This shut down will lead to jobloss and somebody somewhere will be preaching skills. Will skills stop these plant from shutting down? We have serious leadership problem in this country, until this is addressed. We will keep shouting we and wa. It's really unfortunate that an investment worth this amount will close down. But how have they been importing before now? Was there no feasibility study and due diligence before this project began. There is more to this.

My brother visibility studies is difficult on a monthly basis things change a good Example is that the naira is steady to the U.S. dollar but diesel has gone up by 60 to 80 naira in 4 months. so you can see d price of diesel has gone up by 30% in 4 months. If you increase your price by 30% people Will complain. Another problem is most of the companies which provide the raw materials for large industries have packed up. So the large industries are now lift to import massively. Another big problem is rates and taxes most of these I'm not official figures the people just tell you by mouth what to pay the same as custom duty they just tell you with mouth what to pay. There is nothing formal you can import two of the same products at the same time ,for 1 you will pay double the duty.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
franchasng:
so how can I lay my hand on the manual or proposal to know actual cost and requirements

It is all over the internet, just google for RO units and you will have so many hits.
Re: P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch by slimfit1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Edge1:

So they'll now use your poo and urine coupled with your saliva as their raw materials right?

What is wrong with that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.