Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? (683 Views)

Why Did Your Relationship Fail In 2020 / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by legalwealth(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Why is it that even though you are trying to do
your best for the other person, in the end, it
ended up in betrayal, being taken for granted
and hurtful ending?

And, what should you do differently to create
a successful relationship from the get-go?

Is it because many human beings are naturally
jerks? Or Is it something else?

Drop your own view on this issue by using using the comment box.
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by clive2u(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Just be spontanous and lively, it could help.. But with that most people esp girls still fall for the new guy in the hood some are even worse than u are, i think most girls are just jerk. Just pray for a good one
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by legalwealth(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
clive2u:
Just be spontanous and lively, it could help.. But with that most people esp girls still fall for the new guy in the hood some are even worse than u are, i think most girls are just jerk. Just pray for a good one

Hmmm! !!
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by Gaspardd(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Because one of them esp the male become too needy and being needy sùcks a lot

Imagine a 1.5yr old kid, aw needy they re and aw they cant offer nothing in return except cryin and yelling for attention, it will make u want to slap the shìt out of them.

My rule of being in a relationship is this...I am not responsible, meaning i am not responsible for anybody's happiness and nobody is responsible for my own happiness too.
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by Demogorgon(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Why do some buildings fall and others doesn't? FOUNDATION
Foundations matter alot in relationships today.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:
Because one of them esp the male become too needy and being needy sùcks a lot

Imagine a 1.5yr old kid, aw needy they re and aw they cant offer nothing in return except cryin and yelling for attention, it will make u want to slap the shìt out of them.

My rule of being in a relationship is this...I am not responsible, meaning i am not responsible for anybody's happiness and nobody is responsible for my own happiness too.

I'm learning this the hard way. Now I'm left asking myself, what is the point of having a relationship then? I mean, if the mandate is "To each their own", I honestly fail to see why people should bother with relationships. I personally cannot be with someone, unless being with them fills me with happiness, or he's just a companion. I don't need a companion. I need someone to make me feel, mostly positive emotions grin Many people fall short at this for me, I guess due to the fact that, that's not how it's supposed to be. People aren't supposed to make you happy. It's a catch 22, because everything becomes pointless after that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by Gaspardd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Its actually counter-intuitive, usually pple pretend to care about each other while in reality its just a bait, they show little care hoping to be loved and shìt and wen tyey dont get it, they feel cheated and used. Its just like two beggars trying to collect money from each other.

The fipside is this...when two matured pple who can handle their shìts are in a relationship, its more like "sharing" as opposed to "give and take".

Theres a diff btw "sharing" and "giving".

When u share u re even happy the recipient accepts ur gift, and u do not feel the need to take back

Most Nigerian relationships is all about Taking and taking and taking and taking and taking without even saying thank you not to even talk of giving.

XhosaNostra:

I'm learning this the hard way. Now I'm left asking myself, what is the point of having a relationship then? I mean, if the mandate is "To each their own", I honestly fail to see why people should bother with relationships. I personally cannot be with someone, unless being with them fills me with happiness, or he's just a companion. I don't need a companion. I need someone to make me feel, mostly positive emotions grin Many people fall short at this for me, I guess due to the fact that, that's not how it's supposed to be. People aren't supposed to make you happy. It's a catch 22, because everything becomes pointless after that.
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by mimimile93: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
1. It is because the ladies (naija ladies) see relationship as a business venture. They are in relatnshp for what d stand to benefit.

2. It is because women in relatnshp (naija women) have notin to offer their men apart from their old weary smelling pvssies. Men get fade up the pvssy and moved on.

3. It is because girls (naija girls) are not romantic. U hardly hear a naija girl moan. The lie in the bed like a log of wood. Most of them don't kiss their men reason best known to them.

4. It is because most guys go into a relatonshp for sex and when the ho.e is not giving them the walk out.

5: It is because girls (naija girls) are ungrateful, disloyal, cheaters, untrust worthy, leeches etc
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gaspardd:
Its actually counter-intuitive, usually pple pretend to care about each other while in reality its just a bait, they show little care hoping to be loved and shìt and wen tyey dont get it, they feel cheated and used. Its just like two beggars trying to collect money from each other.

The fipside is this...when two matured pple who can handle their shìts are in a relationship, its more like "sharing" as opposed to "give and take".

Theres a diff btw "sharing" and "giving".

When u share u re even happy the recipient accepts ur gift, and u do not feel the need to take back

Most Nigerian relationships is all about Taking and taking and taking and taking and taking without even saying thank you not to even talk of giving.

Hmmm..I see your point & I must say I agree. I particularly like the part about mature people being content with just giving. That's deep. I don't think I'm there yet. I don't think I even want to lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by Saff(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

theres a difference between someone creating your happiness and adding onto what is there already.
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
theres a difference between someone creating your happiness and adding onto what is there already.

Which is?

Because you'll have to admit that in relationships, there always comes a point where a person can have the power (giving them too much importance here) or ability to pretty much ruin your entire day. Say when things are not going well in the relationship & as the result you fail to find joy in anything else. For me that is the crappiest part about relationships. The line between source & an add-on blurs at some stage. Do you get what I'm trying to say?
Re: Why Is It That 99% Of Relationship Fail? by legalwealth(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Can Seun please help us to move this thread to frontpage! !!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Saves 500k From Her Monthly Allowance, See What Her Man Did With The Money / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Curves And Cleavage As She Relaxes In Bed In Her Unde / Now This Is Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.