Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is This Fedex Scam Or It’s Legit Please I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Fedex Scam Or It’s Legit Please I Need Help (605 Views)

Brad E-commerce, Is It Legit Or Scam? / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? / Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fedex Scam Or It’s Legit Please I Need Help by Allen97(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good afternoon, please i need help concerning FedEx. My package arrived at on Saturday and when I tracked 1 of my package and it was showing clearance delay and after like 6hours i got an email from em saying ndlea, customs and dss is holding my parcels. The suspicious issh was that the num of the dss and ndlea they gave me was 2numbers different and they were both located in the same place same address and all, and the other package that arrive on Sunday was held by customs and fedex asked me to pay 32k for just one phone as custom duty..,, this is my first time receiving phone from US what should i do.... please i need help�����

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sugar Industry : Local Consumption Continues To Outweigh Production / I Make 2oousd Per Day. / Order On Amazon Store Usa At 305 Per Usd For Goods To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.