Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (74322 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Burial Of Angela Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot By Policeman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by valnosky(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
brownhawk:
She failed to stop at check point and got the next appropriate response. Or what does check point mean and which categories of people is it meant to neutralize.

Flatirons and their waywardness grin
you need help.....SMH
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Centcanada: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
This country is no longer safe o? Everyday death! If not Fulani buhari, it will be police or Buhari SARS! Watin man go do God?
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by mimimile93: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
A moment of silent please!!!
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Divay22(f): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pls which route should i use that we take me out of this blood sucking country angry angry angry

I GIVE UP.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by kevoh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
With the recent killing of the Police Officers in Abuja, common sense would make you stop when asked to at a check point! The police Officers are quite apprehensive currently, do not give them any reason to use you as shooting practice.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Buffalowings3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
So many mad people in this country.
The will to live my life in this shithole is tiring for me
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by InansBobo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
that's way too bad, can't they fire the tyre instead?
why didn't she show them her ID Card in the first place and just passed there like that? Did she want to teach them their job?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by victorazyvictor(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
This can only happen in shithole country?
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Tonimordred(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
R.I.P bt u shld ve stop at d chek point anyway since refuse maybe u wil stop 4 police at heavens chek point b4 dey wil alow u in

4 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by ehis05(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
I cant believe this.. Igwetu nkechi..my classmate at Command Ojo then..this is sad.. May her soul rest in peace cry cry
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by jerryunit48: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oh no
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by swiperthefox: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria! Nigeria! The country that consumes their citize ns.
I thought the stupid law of providing police report before a gun victim is treated have been abolished. In a sane country, even terroist and criminals are treated first without question before prosecution but my country won't even treat an innocent person caught in the cross fire of trigger happy policeman.
That policeman is a cursed individual.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by yeman1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A female Corps member, Igwetu Linda Nkechi, bled to death in a hospital after she was shot by the police today in Abuja.

According to a friend of hers who shared the story on Twitter, She passed a checkpoint but didn't stop, one of the policemen opened fire on the car and the bullet hit Angela by her side.

She was taken to the hospital and bleed to death because no police report.

According to her sister who also shared the story on Twitter crying for help, Angela was meant to pass out tomorrow.

Read more here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/corps-member-meant-to-pass-out-tomorrow-bleeds-to-death-after-being-shot-by-a-policeman-in-abuja.html

Damn! so pathetic!
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by MrGoogle88: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why didn’t she stop? Why wasn’t she treated at the hospital? Very important questions. The police and the hospital should be held responsible for this unnecessary death.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by KraticKratus: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Another Igbo princess murdered by the Zoo.

Biafra can't come soon enough.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by choocboi: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
The story of having a police report before a bullet wound can be treated is a very dumb idea abroad you are treated first b4 any accusation is laid on the victim.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Moveonmax: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
The agony! I can't even imagine. This demonic rule of "we must get an official police report" whenever things like this that involves the establishment happens tho, it's high time it's reviewed to curtail avoidable death. What's the essence of living peacefully with this Nigerian system when life means something close to nothing though? Where are the radicals at ??
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Nedfed(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
NPC: Nigeria Peace corps (not approved)
NPF: Nigeria Police Force Foolsss ( Approved)

Buhari is a failureeeeee
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by SalamRushdie: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Govt needs to stop the use of assault rifles by policemen...lets have dedicated Special weapons and tactics team that are called out only when rifles are needed to quell a threat .....
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by greatbuc(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Suicide by cop. In a third world country, stopping for police check is mandatory and can only be defiled by a moving motorcade or well dressed drivers in recognized service uniforms! Don't say I didn't tell you ooo.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Rich4god(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Am not trying to defend the police, but why didn't she stop at the check point. If you meet a Nigerian police officer, you just have to behave like a zombie to avoid stories that touch, whatever he tells you to do, do it at that moment then challenge him later when you've gotten your backup... Nigerian police men don't reason well. And considering the fact that the police lost some of it's men in Abuja like two days back, they could be aggressive now.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
donofdons:
Look at this nonesense. Nigerian police has become a force for destruction in this country. They keep shooting innocent civilians while being unable to protect Nigerians from kidnappers, herdsmen and robbers. In Abuja roads, at night half of them are drunk, disturbing motorists with their beggary and intimidating growling.
I hope the police force is disbanded and state police allowed so that these set of licensed killers on uniform can be sent home.

I understand your pains. But Buhari is not listening at all. Even the Senate Deputy President complained this morning that it is time to disband the Police and have State Police.

But BUHARI is not listening, he is using Idris and SARS to kill and intimidate with impunity.

The country is so scary now, even to go out, one is worried.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Femzy88: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Can someone tell me what is happening in this country cos I don't understand anymore. What is the meaning of all these madness?
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Ugosample(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
brownhawk:
She failed to stop at check point and got the next appropriate response. Or what does check point mean and which categories of people is it meant to neutralize.

Flatirons and their waywardness grin

undecided undecided

Your mother is an unfortunate bi.tch for having a nicompoop like you as a child
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Rhea(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A female Corps member, Igwetu Linda Nkechi, bled to death in a hospital after she was shot by the police today in Abuja.

According to a friend of hers who shared the story on Twitter, She passed a checkpoint but didn't stop, one of the policemen opened fire on the car and the bullet hit Angela by her side.

She was taken to the hospital and bleed to death because no police report.

According to her sister who also shared the story on Twitter crying for help, Angela was meant to pass out tomorrow.

Read more here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/corps-member-meant-to-pass-out-tomorrow-bleeds-to-death-after-being-shot-by-a-policeman-in-abuja.html

Quite a pathetic incident. We live in dangerous times. In survival mode, compose yourself when in the presence of anybody armed, be it licenced armed robber or unlicenced armed robber. One pull of the trigger is all it takes. Life has no duplicate.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by oochi123(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Haaaaaaa Hmmmmmmm. Pls let that police go to jail.. Bt why not stop when you saw the police? Our olopa dem dey craze fa... Rip
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by brownhawk: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
valnosky:
you need help.....SMH
u need security and policing enlightment. Smh angry
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by coonett87: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Too bad, what a great loss. May her soul RIP. The driver of the vehicle wld ve simply stopped at the check point knowing fully well that it was barely 48 hours 7 policemen were shot dead at Galadimawa roundabout . Abuja residents ve been adviced to avoid night movements for now because of the increased deployment of security personeel within the city centre and suburb. We shld be civil in our actions.
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by brownhawk: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
davodyguy:

No no no
ok angry
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Make I see the person when go write RIP for any dead police. Na lighter I go use burn your black yansh
Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by IamAirforce1: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sad
.very very sad

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss .

1 Like

Re: Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP by EroticJane(f): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
But why didn't they stop at the check point? were they running away with something or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.