Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship (1453 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
When a girl truly loves a boy, it goes beyond the boy friend and girl friend thing that is rampant everywhere. Girls are known to use boys because they (boys) are the weaker vessels in terms of sexual sensitivity. But when a girl through loves you and desires a meaningful relationship, there are signs that show she does:
a) She don't play on your sexual emotions
A girl who truly loves you will try keeping away from your sexual feelings. She won't want you to touch her before marriage because she sees you as the guy.
b) She asks alot of questions that are deep in the consecration of your life.
Although this is mutual for boys and girls but it's a sign of true love.
c) She always keeps silent in your presence. This is called mental calculation, she's reading you mentally
d) There is quite some level of pretence
This is what many boys call 'forming'. She may pretend to be s!ck just to see what you will do. She may do some foolish things to see your reaction.
Thank me later. (baLl2beb)
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by amaniro: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
E the girl tends to be jealous if you give attention to another girl

grin
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by samysmoothfresh: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Op from your 1st, penultimate and last points (i.e a, c and d), i can safely say mizk is in love with me and desires to go into a lasting relationship with me shocked

"she doesnt play on my sexual emotions"............................she has never talked sex or anything related to sex with me.........
though i hear she detests sex.

"she always keep silent in my presence (in this case, my e-presence)"..............................this is true cos i've noticed she doesnt reply my mentions often..........................guess qhe's prolly monitoring me like you said

"there is quite some level of pretense"..............................,...she's always playing hard to get and pretending she doesnt give a fuçk about me but i know she cares

as usual, she'll "remain silent" and not reply but anyway op thank you for exposing her true feelings for me to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by blakid(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm! So, this my compound girl is in love wit me. me sef go start forming expensive for her now.
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by theunnamed: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Op, see what you have done now

You've given these giggas hope grin grin
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by Peter4naz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nasoo
Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by Supreme01: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin[quote author=theunnamed post=69088045]Op, see what you have done now

grin grin dont mine them till when the gals giv them wedding invitation, the'll wakeup from the hopless dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by Gspotlicker(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
op are you sure?

Re: Signs That Show A Girl Loves A Boy And Desires A Meaningful Relationship by milemimi93(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
No Nigerian girl truly loves a guy.. Relationship now is just a business. There's no love in relationship anymore.

(1) (Reply)

250 Romantic Names For Your Loved Ones This Valentine. / Tozic What's Your Penis Size? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.