Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (153215 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Collinsowen: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Were u there... Who told u he didn't stop?
davodyguy:
As I posited in the other thread
Blame the driver, blame the hospital

They were out at Midnight, possibly returning from party or club, to celebrate in anticipation of POP.

2. If they stayed in doors and faced the service they were sent to do, may be it may not have happened

3. The policemen, officers empowered by Law stopped you, but you refused to obey the officers of the law. Are you guys criminals? Why didn't you stop?

4. The hospital should be charged for culpable homicide.

5. The animal that drove the car and refused to stop should have be canned properly
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by alexxo11(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
same thing happened in kenya sometime back....a couple were making out in their vehicle and when the police knocked on their window they sped off ...the police opened fire killing the woman on the spot and the male counterpart went to icu.Thing is we blame the police too much...If some one holding a gun tells me to shit on my self , i will shit on my self without asking questions.....how you see and african police demanding you to stop and you speed off is beyond me......as in swahili we say....risasi sio dengu.....(bullets are not beans)!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Optimist1998 if I'm not mistaken, aren't all medical practitioners are required to take a Hippocratic oath which demands them to treat any patient brought to them in need of urgent care or something like that?
Even a criminal deserves to be treated of such degree of injury before any formalities. Nigeria has her way of modifying everything, I guess. Or maybe treating her would have had a boomerang effect on the hospital, either way it's an inhuman policy.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by 400billionman: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
What nonsense!
He just wasted this beautiful girl like that.
The Chief Medical Director or Medical Superintendent of the hospital that refused to treat her without a police report should have his/her license revoked.
How on earth did they expect the same people who shot her to issue a report? What will they state on the report?
I thought the Bill allowing treatment for bullet wounds to be attended to was passed into law sometime ago.

See How cheap human life has become.
What a lawless country.
My condolences to the victim's family.
cry cry cry

Maybe the illiterate doctor or nurses took her for an armed robber Yes a female armed robber Heartless Nigerians
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by OKUCHI11(m): 2:29am On Jul 06, 2018
theoldpretender:

It is wrong of you to assume the corper was not treated by the hospital in question, when infact she was...

1.The first photo shows that she has an IV line in her right arm....for fluids and blood transfusion, as well as an oropharangeal airway...for breathing...which tells me that basic life support has been commenced.

2.The second photo is obviously a chest tube, which was put into her chest to drain blood which most likely had colelcted in her chest as a result of the wounds sustained.

I realize our doctors and nurses and other medics have bad eggs amongst them, but it is false to assume that the hospital did nothing.

3.Also, if the bullets hit a major vessel, sometimes there is nothing that can be done.

number 3 sent shivering down my spine
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:
to waka for night in diz our country is war.. u will be scared of armed rubber at d same time b scared of police which kain country b diz. Rip....
why you sef con Waka for night
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
naijjaman:
This is tragic. What a lawless Country where officers act is if those who pay their salaries must worship them.

when last you pay tax
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by dangwarmai(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2018
kestolove95:
Wen 7 was killed I was happy...never feel for police, dem wicked

Only when you have a family member in the police then you will understand their plight.
You are happy when seven were killed right? I don't know why, but I know, only a fool/criminal will be happy when a security is killed.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by naijjaman(m): 3:08am On Jul 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
when last you pay tax

Non of your freaking business, slowpoke. Smoke more weed and you will find out undecided
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
naijjaman:

Non of your freaking business, slowpoke. Smoke more weed and you will find out undecided
and that is why you must worship the police and other public servants cos they're doing you a favour since you don't pay them
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by naijjaman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
and that is why you must worship the police and other public servants cos they're doing you a favour since you don't pay them

Show us how much tax you have paid, Olodo!

If you are not a killer, then why are you pained?

Useless spy!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
naijjaman:

Show us how much tax you have paid, Olodo!

I don't pay tax
so I don't wail like you are
I use common sense so they don't slaughter me the way they will slaughter you and your, chudrens

If you are not a killer, then why are you pained?

you're the one hurling insults cos someone asked you simple question, no insult

it is you who are pained

Useless spy!
at least I am a spy
you are nothing but target practice
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by naijjaman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

I don't pay tax
I use common sense so they don't slaughter me the way they will slaughter you and your, chudrens

it is you who are pained

at least I am a spy

If you don't pay tax, then why are you spewing rubbish asking stupid questions.? Because you have nothing better to do with your sorry life, right? Yes, I will hurl insults at lowlifes like you when they mention me and don't expect those insults to stop.

You are both a spy and the target and that's your destiny.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by naijjaman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

I don't pay tax

it is you who are pained

at least I am a spy

You don't pay tax! Meaning you are probably living off some stolen money and that's why you are pained. Useless thug.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijjaman:

You don't pay tax! Meaning you are probably living off some stolen money and that's why you are pained. Useless thug.
get ready,Fulani coming for you hahahahahaha
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijjaman:

If you don't pay tax, then why are you spewing rubbish asking stupid questions.? Because you have nothing better to do with your sorry life, right? Yes, I will hurl insults at lowlifes like you when they mention me and don't expect those insults to stop.

You are both a spy and the target and that's your destiny.
e pain am
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by naijjaman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
get ready,Fulani coming for you hahahahahaha

stf

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by naijjaman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
e pain am

Useless herdsthug. Keep skipping your medication. You will be caught. Watch!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
naijjaman:

Useless herdsthug. Keep skipping your medication. You will be caught. Watch!
clearly you're the useless one. We we be released to cull you worker bees
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
naijjaman:

stf
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.