Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (153220 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Akpacha(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
What's d driver carrying that could not stop for police at check point? It a pity case, driver errors lead to her untimely death. I pray she rest in peace. Wish the entire family the heart to bear the lost.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is a zoo.

People that were supposed to be protecting citizens and taxpayers; are now the ones killing innocent citizens because of Islamic OT.

Nigeria is an expired group.

This terrorist in police camp just murdered this innocent young lady.

Oh who will give this innocent Biafran lady justice?

If one don't die by Boko haram rebranded as herdsmen terrorists, one dies by those terrorists in security apparatus, if one defend his/herself from being killed. The terrorists in judiciary will send you to die by hanging.

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by blackaxe78: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
tunize:
Dis police report thing never stop abeg dey should abolish it cos ppl are dying cos of the nonsense even our yeye hospital nai worst pass. Doctors that are meant to save life seems they enjoy losing it.save life first weda innocent or not.. Rip to the girl.

Let me tell you a truth. Forget the adage that Nigerian trained dictors are doing well abroad, it's all because they have learned team mates and infrastructures if I must confess

The truth is as minor as a gun shot, it's beyond there competency. For the private, they don't want to spoil there brand, the public is just lack of funds, human frustration and bad infrastructures. If they rejecting, it's an excuse to shy away from there incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by milemimi93(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
kestolove95:
Wen 7 was killed I was happy...never feel for police, dem wicked

Your future son is definitely going to be a police officer.

Watch what you saying..

S.I.P to the dead
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by NaijaChild: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
In as much as I feel sad for her.. Sometimes, we need to be cautious. Playing "I-too-know " when your life is at risk isn't good especially when it comes to military personnel's..What's there for them to stop? What were they hiding? See the mess...I'm sure they just wanted to have fun by running through the checkpoint... Quite pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by efemena5050(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
davodyguy:
As I posited in the other thread
Blame the driver, blame the hospital

They were out at Midnight, possibly returning from party or club, to celebrate in anticipation of POP.

2. If they stayed in doors and faced the service they were sent to do, may be it may not have happened

3. The policemen, officers empowered by Law stopped you, but you refused to obey the officers of the law. Are you guys criminals? Why didn't you stop?

4. The hospital should be charged for culpable homicide.

5. The animal that drove the car and refused to stop should have be canned properly
ur a very good child..... Some idiots r just blaming the idiot police for notin wat was the owl looking for outside at tht ungodly hour ...at leats tht time was for winch birds not humans again.... Even at tht stop no..... All this sabi sabi over modernize slay rubbish.... Die abeg.....

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Afobear: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
inoki247:
to waka for night in diz our country is war.. u will be scared of armed rubber at d same time b scared of police which kain country b diz. Rip....
you no add sarz ,rapist (way d rape boys and girls) and also ritualist?
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
The police officer's name should be taken coz he is a terrorist....

He must join Buhari, buratai, kpotun idris, olanishkan, osibanjo, mamman daura,fulani herdsmen to ICC.....

All must die by hanging or firing squad.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Whoever that brought that idiotic law that a gun victim must present a police report before treatment is mad ..

Rip young lady

But I thought the Senate just passed a law that all gun wounds must be treated without any police report so what happened?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2017/07/11/senate-passes-bill-on-compulsory-treatment-of-gunshots-victims/amp/
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Maydfourth: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
I hate this shit hole place....Naija is bleeped up a country where cows are better than human beings..
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by IamAirforce1: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Toks2008:

But I thought the Senate just passed a law that all gun wounds must be treated without any police report so what happened?

Well, we live in a country where rule of law are not obeyed.

We live in a country where police and custom chiefs disrespects the Senate and nothing happened.

Nigeria is a Hell hole.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by DrPlato: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don't know our problem in this country, everybody is shouting that d hospital refused to treat her.

Is that not a chest tube inserted on her side in d third pic?
Do you people think chest tube can be inserted by just anybody that's not a doctor?

I think they should tell us d true story and stop blaming d hospital.

RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Fearlez: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
There's no law in Nigeria that mandates hospitals to get police report before treating victims of gunshot injury.

Still the Lagos state House and the national assembly have made laws stipulating jail term and fine for any hospital or doctor who refused to treat a gunshot victim due to absence of police report.

There has never been a more cursed country like this black cesspool called Nigeria. A place run and manned by educated illiterates, devils in uniforms as corrupt as Satan.

Nigerian doctors are mainly proud, hungry folks who got into medical school with the mindset of making money and enjoying the perks of being called a doctor with any social responsibility to save and preserve life.

Nigeria police are mainly people with penchant to steal. People who knew that it is far easier in Nigeria to rob with a police uniform than without one.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
davodyguy:
As I posited in the other thread
Blame the driver, blame the hospital

They were out at Midnight, possibly returning from party or club, to celebrate in anticipation of POP.

2. If they stayed in doors and faced the service they were sent to do, may be it may not have happened

3. The policemen, officers empowered by Law stopped you, but you refused to obey the officers of the law. Are you guys criminals? Why didn't you stop?

4. The hospital should be charged for culpable homicide.

5. The animal that drove the car and refused to stop should have be canned properly

This is one of the reasons I made it a point of duty that non of my children will have a basic or formal education in this country....

coz the system ha been polarised and succeeded in producing what I called Graduates with myopic defects....

Academic myopism....no broad reasoning at all...
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by victorazyvictor(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Whoever that brought that idiotic law that a gun victim must present a police report before treatment is mad ..

Rip young lady

Your here on Nairaland, plz come out and protest.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Dreydoe(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Its really sad. So sad.. As an ex corper.. I ditest hearing news like ds- it breaks my heart..Also night outings in ds country anything can happen..

Personally I dont dig going out unnecessary in d night.. A lots of evil shit takes place during the cover of the night.. M talking in the physical $ spiritual sense
#jussayingmyopinion
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by youngshegoal(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
this life sha

rip to the young lady
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by 9ja083: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
So sad. RIP to the innocent lady.
Today, I saw a policeman fighting with a taxi driver justice because of #50. The worst of it, is that the taxi driver have only one leg yet he is hustling and refused to give bribe. You need to see fight! The taxi driver is a strong man. I was like, if this police officer should loos his job because of this fight what will he tell his family?
I know it's not easy to handle the public but every officer should learn to control there anger.
I would have snapped but I don't want my phone to disappear and me jailed for it.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by proffemi: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:

This is one of the reasons I made it a point of duty that non of my children will have a basic or formal education in this country....
coz the system ha been polarised and succeeded in producing what I called Graduates with myopic defects....
Academic myopism....no broad reasoning at all...

As a parent, I am saddened by this unnecessary loss, but we need to keep sentiment in check. Do you know what the rules of engagement are for a policeman manning a check-point at 3am in an area with possible terrorist or criminal activities? Do you know for a fact that such a policeman is not authorized to shoot at a car that fails to stop, or whose occupants are otherwise deemed to be acting suspiciously? Don't lets crucify him just because said shot happened to hit a beautiful young lady, and not a hardened criminal.

Until we have more details on this story (for example, I won't be shocked to learn that it was an illegal checkpoint, or that refusal to bribe was involved), I'd say the "Nigeria-educated" fellow you're panning has demonstrated better reasoning skills than you. I admit it's barely better, but still, better.

No offence intended.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by IrishB: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
My hate for police is still increasing.
Now all her labour is in vain.
What a world.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hedonisst: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aquariann:
Sad and unfortunate incident.

Not excusing the trigger happy police man but let's not all forget
there's insecurity in the land. 7 police officers where killed just 2 days ago in that same Abuja in the night.

Every sensible person should know it's not the best of times to be a Night crawler. According to the other report, he shot at the car when they refused to stop for a search.

It's unfortunate all round. The policeman was probably trigger happy as a direct over eager (over)reaction to the killing of 7 policemen in the same Abuja the other day. Then again there's no reason to shoot at a vehicle for refusing to stop. It's not done anywhere, more so when there's no indication that the occupants are armed and dangerous.

It's just a classic case of all wrongs square.....Wrong action, wrong reaction, wrong place, wrong time.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by slysteel: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Useless country,on numerous occasions this idiotic Nigerian doctors have been told to stop requesting for police reports but they still won't listen,dead country
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Viking007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
I know this girl, heard about her demise today. cry cry
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hedonisst: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fearlez:
There's no law in Nigeria that mandates hospitals to get police report before treating victims of gunshot injury.

Still the Lagos state House and the national assembly have made laws stipulating jail term and fine for any hospital or doctor who refused to treat a gunshot victim due to absence of police report.

There has never been a more cursed country like this black cesspool called Nigeria. A place run and manned by educated illiterates, devils in uniforms as corrupt as Satan.

Nigerian doctors are mainly proud, hungry folks who got into medical school with the mindset of making money and enjoying the perks of being called a doctor with any social responsibility to save and preserve life.

Nigeria police are mainly people with penchant to steal. People who knew that it is far easier in Nigeria to rob with a police uniform than without one.
It's never about the so-called "police report". It's about money. Always. If the guys had dropped N100k cash, the doctor would have gotten to work with the speed of light.

As rotten as the Nigerian Police is, I actually hate Nigerian doctors more than policemen. Very useless idiots who have zero professionalism. If they're not ranting about the fantasy prospects of making millions as doctors in Canada or Saudi Arabia, they're spending all day huffing and puffing with a big chip on their swollen shoulders - feeling special and demanding a pay rise - yet they really mostly deserve to be shot! Incompetent Idiots.

I've had a few encounters with Nigerian doctors and other medical workers and they're such a callous, insensitive MONEY CRAZED bunch. I understand that EVERY sector in Nigeria is hopelessly messed up with corruption and unprofessionalism, but we are talking about life and death here, so we simply can't condone or make excuses for these fools called doctors here.

In such a profession where timeliness and empathy is key, I find it offensive that these sorts of despicable characters are allowed to wield such power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Shaev7(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
PurplePatch:
What nonsense!
He just wasted this beautiful girl like that.
The Chief Medical Director or Medical Superintendent of the hospital that refused to treat her without a police report should have his/her license revoked.
How on earth did they expect the same people who shot her to issue a report? What will they state on the report?
I thought the Bill allowing treatment for bullet wounds to be attended to was passed into law sometime ago.

See How cheap human life has become.
What a lawless country.
My condolences to the victim's family.
cry cry cry

That hospital must be dumb! A corper with federal immunity ought to have been attended to, at least for the sake of Para military sake. God has many to judge
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by SoapQueen(f): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
This useless Garki hospital where one idiot that calls herself a doctor was asking me irrelevant questions.

Heartless people everywhere!

Rest in Peace, Girl.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by iammarvellux(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oh this is TOO PAINFUL

May God grant the family the heart to bear d loss.

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Maket: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
I think the Senate had passed the law for gun shot wound to be treated before police report now.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by malel1: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
chaii What a dirty country
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
proffemi:

As a parent, I am saddened by this unnecessary loss, but we need to keep sentiment in check. Do you know what the rules of engagement are for a policeman manning a check-point at 3am in an area with possible terrorist or criminal activities? Do you know for a fact that such a policeman is not authorized to shoot at a car that fails to stop, or whose occupants are otherwise deemed to be acting suspiciously? Don't lets crucify him just because said shot happened to hit a beautiful young lady, and not a hardened criminal.

Until we have more details on this story (for example, I won't be shocked to learn that it was an illegal checkpoint, or that refusal to bribe was involved), I'd say the "Nigeria-educated" fellow you're panning has demonstrated better reasoning skills than you. I admit it's barely better, but still, better.

No offence intended.
No need replying

we will never get it right again in this country

the country is gone already
am only saddened I found myself in this estate with others

very pathetic.

rules of engagement u said
even in my front the other day this sars guys harassed a young guy barbing for a living calling him yahoo boys coz he wear a golden spray on his head.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET A GUN PRECISELY AK48 I WANT TO KILL THIS FOOLISH ANIMAL IN POLICE UNIFORM undecided undecided
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by ashjay001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olalan:
Really saddening....Just hope justice prevails

What justice A life, for a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.