Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,846 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (153974 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by CSTR1005: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
One can also pause and place himself in the oficer's shoes knowing about 7 ofthem were killed about 2days ago by unknown MEN
I doubt if that is the case.

Police killing citizens is a regular occurrence in many parts of Nigeria.

Trying to create an excuse for this one is annoying.
All the thousands that have been killed unjustly by the police, what wrong did they do?

You do not shoot unless you are under attack.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by oshe11: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
CSTR1005:

I doubt if that is the case.

Police killing citizens is a regular occurrence in many parts of Nigeria.

Trying to create an excuse for this one is annoying.
All the thousands that have been killed unjustly by the police, what wrong did they do?

You do not shoot unless you are under attack.
Sure......
i get u
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hargbo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why are we all blaming the police officer....I will say that the girl killed herself, what are you doing out as a supposed decent girl the preas has painted her to be, moving up and down by 3am when you are not a Hoe, and at a time in the country when everybody is scared and there is tension everywhere, you failed to stop when a police officer asked you to stop , the officer is just performing his duty...the lady might has well have been a potential threat at that particular point when she was shot...
Fu¢k the heartless Doctor that eventually signed her death certificate and
RIP to the lady that die of Stupidity grin .
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Pat081: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
kestolove95:
Wen 7 was killed I was happy...never feel for police, dem wicked
but u can date dem so dat dey will take care of u wen u need dem
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by MartinCorridon: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hargbo:
Why are we all blaming the police officer....I will say that the girl killed herself, what are you doing out as a supposed decent girl the preas has painted her to be, moving up and down by 3am when you are not a Hoe, and at a time in the country when everybody is scared and there is tension everywhere, you failed to stop when a police officer asked you to stop , the officer is just performing his duty...the lady might has well have been a potential threat at that particular point when she was shot...

I am being non-sentimental. She and the occupants were incredibly stupid.

Coming back home at 3am, not stopping for a Police check-point just after some policemen had been killed?
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by deleo16(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just speechless this country name alone is depressing
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Shola2689(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
embarassedmy condolences to the family
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hargbo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I am being non-sentimental. She and the occupants were incredibly stupid.

Coming back home at 3am, not stopping for a Police check-point just after some policemen had been killed?
me maisef I wonder...I just shake head for Nigerian youths everyday...all I see is bad products everywhere and I wonder where are the Youths that wants to lead this country....only few are sensible.... The lady's death is a painful loss and am not in anyway happy about it
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Eagba(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aquariann:
Sad and unfortunate incident.

Not excusing the trigger happy police man but let's not all forget
there's insecurity in the land. 7 police officers where killed just 2 days ago in that same Abuja in the night.

Every sensible person should know it's not the best of times to be a Night crawler. According to the other report, he shot at the car when they refused to stop for a search.
your brain is useless. Have you ever heard of rules of engagement?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Meekha(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
That useless hospital should be sued for culpable HOMICIDE and have their sorry asses sacked for life..Whatever happened to the Hippocratic Oath??
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Aquariann: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eagba:
your brain is useless. Have you ever heard of rules of engagement?

Child go to bed. You don't want to miss your school bus tomorrow should you wake up late.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Maximus85(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

We brought a report that a female corps member, Linda Nkechi Igwetu was shot by a policeman today in Abuja, and bled to death after hospital refused treating her without police report.

Here is photo of the police office and Angela's corpse in the hospital. Read more details about the case here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/see-policeman-and-corpse-of-corps-member-he-shot-today-in-abuja.html

Hmmm.... 3am? That's too late to be moving about nauuu
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by ugbarreta(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
gurunlocker:
I thought they passed it into law to be treating gun shot Victims first without police report?
I just tire oh!!! Does it mean all this bill the senate pass into law are not been implemented? Are they just passing it into law for the sake of passing it into law? What a waste!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Eagba(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fraust40:
Apply to the Federal High Court for Enforcement of Fundamental Right to Life (based on Omonyahuy v. IGP).

Make sure to join the Hospital and Doctor that refused her treatement, and claim a hefty sum against them. Once you get Judgement, do not hesitate to Enforce it. You have a duty to ensure something of this nature never happens to another. The best way you can pull this off is by making a scapegoat of the Doctor/Hospital.
are you a nigerian? God bless you for this post. With people like you, there's hope for this country
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
They just wasted this damsel for nothing. Even under blanket her nippppples still dey stand
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Kceezie: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
I can't stop crying My Angela is gone... ahhhh. God. ���������

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Buffalowings3(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
davodyguy:
As I posited in the other thread
Blame the driver, blame the hospital

They were out at Midnight, possibly returning from party or club, to celebrate in anticipation of POP.

2. If they stayed in doors and faced the service they were sent to do, may be it may not have happened

3. The policemen, officers empowered by Law stopped you, but you refused to obey the officers of the law. Are you guys criminals? Why didn't you stop?

4. The hospital should be charged for culpable homicide.

5. The animal that drove the car and refused to stop should have be canned properly

No be everyone get sense for this nairaland.
You included.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Buffalowings3(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hargbo:

undecided
You must be daft

Is that not a chest tube.

Stop having a hard on about the doctor.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by blackgold2018(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hargbo:
you shouldn't put all the blame on the lady. I'v been in that scenario.. our driver decided to drive off from the check point without our consent and at that point I was hoping the police man will open fire at us. We the passengers nearly beat up the driver for using us as an escape shield. Though you are right.. such will be avoided because we live in a country where it's not safe at midnight.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Amazonboss(f): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Guys guys guys angry it's over! Can we now relocate to the Zoo? Any large Zoo?

Where the monkeys jump freely,the birds fly any time they wish,the antelope runs the distance he choose. Very large and peaceful.

Oh gush! Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hargbo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buffalowings3:

undecided
You must be daft

Is that not a chest tube.

Stop having a hard on about the doctor.
Idiot are you talking about the mercy after Death... grin
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hargbo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
blackgold2018:
you shouldn't put all the blame on the lady. I'v been in that scenario.. our driver decided to drive off from the check point without our consent and at that point I was hoping the police man will open fire at us. We the passengers nearly beat up the driver for using us as an escape shield. Though you are right.. such will be avoided because we live in a country where it's not safe at midnight.
stupid driver Huh grin
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Hargbo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
They just wasted this damsel for nothing. Even under blanket her nippppples still dey stand
Pervert spotted grin
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by micflo28(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Was she on her uniform? Such treatment won't be meted on her if she was. Beating stop and search order.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by piagetskinner(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2018
I blame the hospital for her death....

u know police men..they don't think with their goat brain...maybe they thought she was an armed robber...hence the reason y they shot at her since she probably sped through the check point...

but I'm wondering what a corper will be doing till 11pm and then 3am..
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Rhea(f): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

We brought a report that a female corps member, Linda Nkechi Igwetu was shot by a policeman today in Abuja, and bled to death after hospital refused treating her without police report.

Here is photo of the police office and Angela's corpse in the hospital. Read more details about the case here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/see-policeman-and-corpse-of-corps-member-he-shot-today-in-abuja.html

He must have shot a big man's daughter, otherwise he would not be here posing for pictures
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by opalk(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2018
i know her ex-commando 2010 set so sad
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by vikstandon(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2018
So sad...But is a warning to all.

But if I may ask which work ends by 11pm, what could someone be doing outside to head home by 3am only to play into the hand of the devil... Being at the wrong place, Party Spirit Kills...The last lap of everything is fragile, one has to be careful.

There is insecurity in the country, the Police man stand a chance of winning in this case...The vehicle was moving at an odd hour, they were asked to stop, yet they didn't oblige a security official...a habit Criminals take on. They may have been likened to be Criminals...Little wonder the release of bullet.

What a waste and a mess of the Family's toil.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by dohyn(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2018
I expected people to abuse the hospital and doctors and I was not disappointed.
Still,I implore you to take a moment and think,look at the pictures above.
In one of the pictures, you can see a chest tube in place. In another,you can see a green cannula at the elbow with blood running into her vein.
Does this not show that she was being treated before she died? Even segalink has come out to say that a police report was not asked for before treatment commenced.

I know the next thing is that the doctors are not competent abi?

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Useless country
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Ategberoson(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2018
argued not with a police officers, npf are majorly illiterates who believe they have one useless immunity

precaution could have prevented this, why hang around that late, their many forces attached to graduation, so graduands are expected to be cautious, hope she get justice

rip sweetheart
Re: Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Why did she not stop at a police check? About three days ago seven officers shot dead for nothing. Security in Abuja is currently heightened- the least should could have done is stop. Now she is gone and this officer who does not look like a bad man is in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware Of This Guy (scam) / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.