Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" (33241 Views)

Sunny Ade, Tee-Mac, Oritz Wiliki & Kenny Ogungbe Visit Onyeka Onwenu's Family / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Very revealing interview
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
USELESS MAN, YOU DEY CHOP POLITICS MONEY AS COMMISSIONER IN OGUN STATE AND STILL TREATING TO TAKE PEOPLE TO COURT, THAT'S WHY I HATE YORUBA PEOPLE
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Boss13: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian music godfather

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by mynaijadj(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
see my versace..and gucci top..turn around d1, let them see...armaniiiii...(these guy and his brother were clowns on ait jamz albeit legendary builders of the industry)

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Teeisaac(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tell us d bad side of urs too b4 I can judge undecided
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by MENTORCH(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
Na Joel B suppose take you go court for KILLING HIS DEAD CAREER.......

HYPE IS 90% BUT YOU COULDN'T HYPE HIM AS THE NEXT 2BABA EVEN WITH 2BABA'S SUPPORT

Abi o! In 9ga I think hype is 40percent. If you sing rubbish people will not buy, even if you are Davido or Wizkid. Anybody can blow anytime as long as you are good.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by africanjink(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kennis music no fit forget Rugged Man.. Ruggedy bàbà show dm Japaa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Speaking from the record labels perspective
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by DavidEsq(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:
The game changed.....
#word.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by horlakunle25(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2018
PSVITA:
All dis Na WASH, what you did to Marvelous Benji, come to mind, before he sang fire fire go burn them.., fire burn kenny and D1..
bro i swear am luking for dat particular track, marvellous spit fire for dat song
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2018
A wise word for the industry
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by jaxxy(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:

HYPE IS 90% BUT YOU COULDN'T HYPE HIM AS THE NEXT 2BABA EVEN WITH 2BABA'S SUPPORT

How can sm1 base his career on singing and looking like another artist and want to go far as an artist He made himself a counterfeit

6 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by olusledge: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2018
if these ones reason your matter,wetin dem go do you go pass court, no radio or TV go play your music....connections too much

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by kenx1(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Nedfed:
Are dis people still relevant in Nigeria music industry?

Only 2face & Joel still dey music alive among all dos people dey have ever produced.

Tony Teitula don music career don die teytey
Eedris just dey force himself to be relevant
Eddie remedies
Olu maintain
EtC

A legend is always a legend
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by segunk1(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm Kennis music, awon serial career killers.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by ogunsj: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
How are pple like azadus, eddy montana, rasqie, eedris faring sir U sucked dem dry
when he was cleaning them up and paying their bills, they were not sucking him dry, abi?

4 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by ogunsj: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2018
PSVITA:
All dis Na WASH, what you did to Marvelous Benji, come to mind, before he sang fire fire go burn them.., fire burn kenny and D1..
after the fire has burned them where is he today career wise,

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by ogunsj: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
Everyone was against him because 2face labored like madt.....

Jst see Jaywon and other artists after 2face.....

***2face was also talented
do you have issues with this man? person wen don pass you don pass you. the artists you mentioned left because they believed they can do it on their own, the rest is history. that is what his saying, respect " people should learn to be humble irrespective of your achievements. more so, to those who believed in you when even your own family didn't believe in you.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:59am On Jul 05, 2018
PSVITA:
u be serious oldskool my broda... beht ya not alone grin

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
How are pple like azadus, eddy montana, rasqie, eedris faring sir U sucked dem dry
aaaah!
Rasqie?

my broda u re crazy 4 remindin me of Rasqie!

Ruggedman use dat guy drink garri dat year wit diss songs & yabis grin
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2018
ogunsj:
after the fire has burned them where is he today career wise,
I tire my broda.

I heard d guy nah major clearin warehouse & middleman 4 weed biz now for area grin

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:

What's this one saying
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Born2Breed(f): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:

Who will blow,will blow.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Maghan37: 5:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Well whatever his faults himself and D1 need to be paid homage to for making d music industry in Nigeria what it is 2day.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by phemmyfour: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:

You can't make an artist blow if he's not talented. You can only make him known
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by phemmyfour: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
USELESS MAN, YOU DEY CHOP POLITICS MONEY AS COMMISSIONER IN OGUN STATE AND STILL TREATING TO TAKE PEOPLE TO COURT, THAT'S WHY I HATE YORUBA PEOPLE
Ode! This is Keke not D1

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by weyreypey: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
Piss on your head

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Jimmy231: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
so you know all this people you try. Rasqie mono
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by KlasysTech(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Nedfed:
Are dis people still relevant in Nigeria music industry?

Only 2face & Joel still dey music alive among all dos people dey have ever produced.

Tony Teitula wey music career don die teytey
Eedris just dey force himself to be relevant
Eddie remedies
Olu maintain
EtC

It's only immature people talk the way you do, everything in this life is season, time. This people started the industries in the 80s and you still expect them to be bounce around by now - what a foolish talk

Age no more on there side, so if Michael Jackson still a life & you will still expect him to be doing step dance on stage. And if not that means he doesn't have talent.

Kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by tishbite41(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2018
liar! wat of Kelly Hansome?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Dbanj's Sister; Taiwo Oyebanjo (photo) / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.