Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" (33083 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Baba keke deserve some accolades, long live the king
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Don't waste ur money in any court case with any artiste my brother.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Epic
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by grandstar(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I missed those days of good music.

I mean when we had good lyrical content, not today that its all about money and girls.

Its a matter of what sells not what you like.

Its global. Looks of trashy fast selling songs worldwide
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2018
A totally revealing remarks on the recurrent crises between Nigerian record labels and artiste
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by oshe11: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
You can't make an artist blow if he's not talented. You can only make him known
He said its not about Talant but 90% hype
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by oshe11: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2018
ogunsj:
do you have issues with this man? person wen don pass you don pass you. the artists you mentioned left because they believed they can do it on their own, the rest is history. that is what his saying, respect " people should learn to be humble irrespective of your achievements. more so, to those who believed in you when even your own family didn't believe in you.
Thats what I'm saying, You do not understand what goes on Behind the scene....

Go and find out
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by oshe11: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2018
jaxxy:

How can sm1 base his career on singing and looking like another artist and want to go far as an artist He made himself a counterfeit
Lol.....

But the Almighty Kenny bought into the Idea, and couldnt HYPE him like he claimed
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by phemmyfour: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
He said its not about Talant but 90% hype
hype is not same thing as blow
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by oshe11: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
hype is not same thing as blow
I know, I'm reacting to what he said....

He said to blow is not about Talent but about Hype which constitute 90%
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Jimmy231:
so you know all this people you try. Rasqie mono
ras kimono and rasquie r diff
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
USELESS MAN, YOU DEY CHOP POLITICS MONEY AS COMMISSIONER IN OGUN STATE AND STILL TREATING TO TAKE PEOPLE TO COURT, THAT'S WHY I HATE YORUBA PEOPLE

Foolish fake abakaliki ibo. He's not the commissioner. Get your facts right before disgracing your osu family.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Exciting message from one of Nigeria finest media mogul
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
An hatrix of advice for the Nigerian music industry
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Font of wisdom from Nigeria finest media cheiftan
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exclusive interview
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by wolfnigga: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2018

2face should be grateful to this label for life
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
In the aftermath of runtown, kiss Daniel, Harry song falling out with their labels, kennis music hencho spill the beans over the crises
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
This will make Eric many, G worldwide and emoney smile
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kenny ogungbe drop a bombshell of words
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by mikaael(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
Na Joel B suppose take you go court for KILLING HIS DEAD CAREER.......

HYPE IS 90% BUT YOU COULDN'T HYPE HIM AS THE NEXT 2BABA EVEN WITH 2BABA'S SUPPORT

how can you kill something that is already dead?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
� � clap
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
A detail overview of the crises between labels and artiste
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exclusive interview
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Awesome review of the crises between artiste and record labels
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
A must read and watch
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Record labels Vs Nigerian artiste
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
A fatherly overview of the industry
Re: Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" by dejifalad(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Maverick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Woli Arole Graduates From MetFilm School In UK / Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.