Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (76375 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by PennywysCares(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Some men are animals.
if you are intellectual enough, you should have read things out from the stories of the two and found out that the woman is at fault, she lied against the man just to cover up he guiltiness
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Ify3: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Some men are animals.

Did you read their statements? If no, just keep quiet and if yes, you need sense.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Ufranklin92(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
greencard:
that's because BMC is his paid job till 2019..he gas obey the last order

Don't be surprise

Lol
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by sweetilicious(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sometimes I don't know what to wish for anymore
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Gerrard59(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Apple2:
If the man have a good job and the woman filed for the divorce? The children wl be given to the man. Bad judgement, but though is bcus he can't take care of them, stupid couples. Mtchww

A six year old. He has a lot to prove he can provide care to the child.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by merxi55(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
21savages:
Madam dat man is no longer ur husband.
grin this is so hilarious
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by donblazer10(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
shammahyaro:
This is the reason my relationship crashed...he was sleeping with anything that wears skirt.Very painful but then,its better to leave sooner or you'll regret it later.A man who cheats can never change or should I say barely changes.
I see you conveniently ignored the part where the man accused the woman of cheating but decided to attack the man instead..well done!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by 2kris(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
mytime24:
Men are'nt loyal Y angry
hmm sweery its been a while
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by gladisa7: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
madam next time just say ''caught he goat...''
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Some men are animals.
englishmart:
Na wa o. I honestly frown at married men who find it difficult to control themselves. What is the point getting married then?

I don't believe that woman a bit, looks more like cooked up stories. I would rather go with the man's narration.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
Na wa o. I honestly frown at married men who find it difficult to control themselves. What is the point getting married then?
It is not easy eating on meal or watching one channel everyday. Packaging goes a long way to reduce infidelity
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by maasoap(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
PennywysCares:
if you are intellectual enough, you should have read things out from the stories of the two and found out that the woman is at fault, she lied against the man just to cover up he guiltiness

Thank you. The man's story is easily verifiable while the woman's story looks more or less like a bullshiit just to get a divorce.
Judge should have asked her these following practical questions:
Did she come home with a car with little income of her? Simple yes or no.
Did she told her husband that their last born wasn't his? Simple yes or no.
And where is she living at the moment?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by taretoofine(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
oya suckor suckor suckor suckor suckor grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by 21savages: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
merxi55:
grin this is so hilarious
All these sh*ts he did,qualifies him 4 dirvoce.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by PennywysCares(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
maasoap:

Thank you. The man's story is easily verifiable while the woman's story looks more or less like a bullshiit just to get a divorce.
Judge should have asked her these following practical questions:
Did she come home with a car with little income of her? Simple yes or no.
Did she told her husband that their last born wasn't his? Simple yes or no.
And where is she living at the moment?
you get brain
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Lordoffreemen: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
mytime24:
Men are'nt loyal Y angry
I thought that by now you should have known that a coin has two sides and that you cannot describe a coin by looking at one side of it.

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Lelepeautos(m): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one... Check my signature for daily earning offer
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Lordoffreemen: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Some men are animals.
I hope you have a brother,father, uncle,boyfriend/husband(That is if you are not a lesbian). So you see, you just concluded base on the men that are around and related to you. Anyways, that is a sad one, pls make sure you give them animals feeds at every appropriate time and don't let them wander about to avoid them becoming a prey of these rampant sharp-shooter-hunters.

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by newslifeop: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2018
The Igando files grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by rottenegg: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Troublemaker007:
shocked
LMAO! SEE SHOCK FOR JESUS FACE!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by delvinho: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Some men are animals.

And your father is what? A fish ba? Same for your brothers and all your male relatives including whatever spiritual leader of whatever spiritual place you worship. Rubbish.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by PropertyDeals(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2018
What a world?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by UYEMDO35(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Faulty marriage.... They're both wrong.
The woman wasn't faithful to her husband in d marriage, she was having affairs with her lover while married to her husband and I believe when d man got to find out that was why he had to go d extents of checking everything under the skirt .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.