Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (76376 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by evergreen27583(f): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Where there is no trust in marriage, brake up is bound to happen. I just pity the children.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by EMERITUS85(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
kaluxy007:
Choi! feminists don see food o

The she-goat above, is your dad a woman undecided
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by beyoobmighty: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Forgive him if you persieve he would change, others relationship that thrives has suffered worse, marriage is for absolute forgivers.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Some men are animals.
u select what to blf and discard d other dat disinterests u. From the same report both partners claim of infidelity from the other as a reason for the family challenge. The worrying part is dat u chose to blv d story of the woman against that of the man. Nawa for una oooo
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Jabioro: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
flexyrule:
In case you did not have the patience to read the whole bulls*t.
This was the end of it...

“Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

“The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Mrs Florence Anyasi and Mr Stanley Anyasi dissolved today.

“Both of you henceforth cease to be husband and wife, each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested.

“The court wishes both of you well in your new journey of life.
You are right..but here is the best adjective "Henceforth the marriage between both you has been certisfied "dead"
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Lalas247(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
evergreen27583:
Where there is no trust in marriage, brake up is bound to happen. I just pity the children.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Mubarak05(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author= post=69114184]FROM THE WIFEY:
The 36-year-old trader told the court that apart from numerous cases of his following women around, her husband used to sneak into their maid’s room to sleep with her.
My husband is a womaniser, he used to leave me in the bed at night and sneak into my maid’s room. I have caught him severally on my maid’s bed sexually assaulting her.

“A neighbour approached me and told me to warn my husband to desist from asking her daughter to have love affairs with him.
“I once caught him sucking the breasts of my niece, who is a minor and he is also fond of wooing my friends,” she said[/b],

FROM THE HUBBY
:
“In January 2017 she came home with a car of N1 million, when I queried her where she got the car from, she claimed she bought it with her money.
“I strongly disagreed with her because she is only selling foodstuffs and can never afford that kind of a car,” he said.

I came home from work and discovered that my wife had packed all her belonging out with the children to start living with her lover.
“I called her severally, she refused to pick but she eventually picked my call last January and informed me that our last baby she delivered in May 2017 was not mine that the child belonged to the man she is presently living with.

FROM THE JUDGE
:
Delivering the judgement, the court president, Mr Akin Akinniyi, said that all efforts to reconcile the couple had failed.
“Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage.

FROM US @MANNA:

THEY ARE BOTH GUILTY!
CASE CLOSED!!
END OF DISCUSSION!!!

all this long epistle.. them pay you money for this
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
The man must be highly libidinous. Some women too like men. I know of a lady back in my school days who said she can't do without seeing a man for a month. If such a lady should get married and her husband can't satisfy her, she'd definitely go outside. High libido is in the blood, could be hereditary too. Only deliverance can set those involved in it free because the more they try to avoid it, the harder it gets.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Explorers(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by sabi99(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
mytime24:
Men are'nt loyal Y angry
women are very very loyal.................believe this at ur own peril

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
cut and join story, this nairaland is full of made up bull shiit nowadays.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Always Igando
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Donlino123(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
Na wa o. I honestly frown at married men who find it difficult to control themselves. What is the point getting married then?
Get married first b4 you castigate and crucify dem, if you don't cheat wen you get married den u can. pls no body should quote me oo!! cos i don't intend to cheat wen am married!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Kpandex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
mytime24:
Men are'nt loyal Y angry

What about Women?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by holyfather(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
englishmart:
Na wa o. I honestly frown at married men who find it difficult to control themselves. What is the point getting married then?
If a man could not control himself as a single, he shouldn't be expected to do so when he's married.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by DrHighchief(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
mytime24:
Men are'nt loyal Y angry
Women nko?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by omoiyalayi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Women!!!

Na everything the man dey do

Beat you

Suck niece breast

Toast your friends

Poison you

Sleep with maid

Hmmmmmmm

Women no excuse is too much for them if they want to leave u
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
THEIR IS NO BIG DEAL IN THAT, THE MORE YOUR HUSBAND NEVER PREGNANTED NONE OF THEM
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by shammahyaro(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is the reason my relationship crashed...he was sleeping with anything that wears skirt.Very painful but then,its better to leave sooner or you'll regret it later.A man who cheats can never change or should I say barely changes.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Apple2: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
If the man have a good job and the woman filed for the divorce? The children wl be given to the man. Bad judgement, but though is bcus he can't take care of them, stupid couples. Mtchww
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Justpassingby2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
mytime24:
Men are'nt loyal Y angry
Same as your father
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by greencard: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Guy you Dey every thread for nairaland
that's because BMC is his paid job till 2019..he gas obey the last order

Don't be surprise
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Saff:
grin

Why did you edit it out? I was hoping you were serious.

I am starting to like women who speak that way. It shows how very little i should think about females and the sexuality they exude.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
He is now free to fok the maid
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Saff(f): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Blackfyre:

Why did you edit it out? I was hoping you were serious.

I am starting to like women who speak that way. It shows how very little i should think about females and the sexuality they exude.

you're still alive cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Saff:
you're still alive cheesy

Did your coven conspire to have me dead? undecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by ABLE001(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
women are devil!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by princetom1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
They need to get proper judges to handles cases if divorce in Nigeria... Nt like this bla bla bla, annulled... Shm
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by ABLE001(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
both are wrong!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife by Jethrolite(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Grade 1 dog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.