Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge (14144 Views)

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / 2nd Niger Bridge: FG Approves N206bn Anambra, Delta Link Road / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by gladisa7: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Babangida did not buld the 11km third mainland bridge with 2 trillion naira.

Why on earth should a 2 km bridge be built with 200billion.

What kind of theivery is this?

200 billion for a 2km bridge and a 11km road. Very sad!

The new niger bridge is longer...
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by somehow: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Even a mod? Article says "link roads" not bridge.
dominique:
For how long are they going to use this bridge as a tool for campaign?

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
femmy2010:

You prefer bridges and road not built just because you feel it is close to Election ?Haba .
How many bridges Jonathan built before elections?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by LIVEBYTRUTH: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Good if it is true, because because believing any word that comes out of Lai muhamed's mouth is just like expecting truth from the mouth of a man called Linus. The bridge is the right of the South Easterners , it is never a gesture , buhari should build it so he can also use it when he wants to visit the South East after his tenure in 2019,
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by somehow: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2018
positivelord:

So your wonderful brain accepted N200b for 2km bridge?? that is in addition to several billion release for the same 2km bridge over the years..

Pls quote on the article where it was stated that the 206b is for 2 km bridge.

All of una go dey claim educated and graduates upanda. Yet can't read nor comprehend.

Nigeria! I cry for the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Mylove55(f): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

You are the one with a dull brain so you couldn't undestand the basic logic I put there.

200 billion is $550 million for a 2 km bridge that has already been built to more than 30%?

Use you brain,
200b is not for the bridge.
Try to get sense for the first time.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Bizibi(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Haba na,we are in July already.....government should stop playing politics all the time.it will be a different story after next elections.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by 9jaArea: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
nwabobo:

When will this government stop lying? Total cost for the 2nd Niger bridge was estimated at about N100bn snd now they are telling us they have released N206bn for a link road, same way Osinbajo lied that they released $2bn for the project during their campaign in Anambra

Don't let hate cloud your sense of reasoning. Go back and read again, this time do it slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Billygee2u: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Billygee2u: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2018
eagleu:
Because Lai said it, I don't believe it!
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
Indirect campaign to gain the hearts of the easterners,why now that election is few months away.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Mylove55(f): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
tobida:

BECOS, IT IS LOCATED N THE SS SE AREA.

ORDINARY BRIDGE GEJ ALREADY STARTED.

A BRIDGE THAT NIGERIANS WILL PAY TO USE.
na wa oo, can't you read.
Just rush to comment without reading.

Your ineffectual buffoon were awarded the contract to put your future generation in bondage,
But a Fulani re- award the contract to free your future generation from future bondage.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by 9jaArea: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Comprehension is the major problem of lots of Nigerians

millomaniac:
You guys should calm down. Money has only been approved. Not even released talkles of doing the job.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:
Why is your brain so painful to you? During Babangidas regime and now is it the same economic indicator? How much was exchange rate and inflation? Talk less of salary. Or should we be paying 1987 Engineers salaries for the project of #120 per month?

Note: I’m not a fan of Buhari but I don’t criticize like a fool.

guy, you are very educated smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by thewesternking: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Now that this project is funded.
I hope they can finish it before the elections

Unlike some other parties that use this same bridge for votes.
For almost 16 years, If not more.

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by karlboss: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
velai:
Igbo people AFSURFAAD in this country!
The second Niger bridge will be used to campaign for Buhari in 2019 election. I am sure that some foolish Igbo people will support the bloody Buhari just the way they foolishly supported Jonathan.
OK, I bet that the bridge won't be anywhere close to completion by this time next year.
Those saying that the bridge is 30% completed, please go and do your investigation very well. Work on The bridge is not even 2% to anything .Only those pillars mounted by Jonathan's government are standing there.

If buhari like he should build 10th Niger bridge even build tower of Babylon in the East. The East West and North has decided that buhari must go.

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by kabarka(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
Indirect campaign to gain the hearts of the easterners,why now that election is few months away.

Let them keep joggling carrot.
Easterners are focused.
cant be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Pataricatering(f): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
nwabobo:

When will this government stop lying? Total cost for the 2nd Niger bridge was estimated at about N100bn snd now they are telling us they have released N206bn for a link road, same way Osinbajo lied that they released $2bn for the project during their campaign in Anambra
did you see the part that said the link road is nearly 12km while the bridge is 1.9km ?
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Yankee101: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Too little too late

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by eyeforeye(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:
Why is your brain so painful to you? During Babangidas regime and now is it the same economic indicator? How much was exchange rate and inflation? Talk less of salary. Or should we be paying 1987 Engineers salaries for the project of #120 per month?

you don help me answer the kid............thanks alot most of them just want criticize, without dept knowledge
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by nwabobo: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Pataricatering:
did you see the part that said the link road is nearly 12km while the bridge is 1.9km ?

Dude, the entire project cist included the bridge, link roads, compensation, design and everything.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by sexdoll: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:

negodu onye nkea.

you mean the same five percent easterners whose votes never counted in 2015?

what makes you think their useless votes will count in 2019?

nwanne biko shiftgodu

sai baba 2023!!!!
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by InMyOpinion(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:

Person wey get sense
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Joshualee: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Dem won divert Abacha loot for bridge . SMH

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:

"I'm NOT a fan of Buhari but I don’t CRITICIZE like a FOOL.

You are a man of wisdom.

May you age well.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Enice(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
so because election is coming up in a few months time, governance should stop
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by GSA01: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Most Nigerians on Nairaland do not bother to read especially when it is good news, one will wonder if bad news is appealing to most people on this platform.

Since 1999, This is the first Government that has showed interest in Building the 2nd Niger Bridge and the East, west road yet the people that will benefit from it, are busy trying hard to frustrate this effort. The 206bn is not for the 2nd Niger bridge alone, but for the link roads and various compensation and contractual design..
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by beegodson: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]this government has approved the funds for the 2nd Niger bridge.... this is a positive step taken by this administration...we encourage more of this...what the past administration couldn't do.....this administration has done much more... people will not see the good this govt is doing all they do is talk negatively...
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by wolfnigga: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2018

Thought this has been done since
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by sabidey: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

second niger bridge is now 2km?....who be dis na
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by sabidey: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
tell the government to stop paying you, if you're working till after 2019 election. because paying you nw is a form of bribery to vote them again. GROW UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Let's Put In Place New Measures To Prevent Coups / Constitutional Amendment: Senate Begins Voting / The First Woman In Nigeria To Be A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.