Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge (14139 Views)

FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / 2nd Niger Bridge: FG Approves N206bn Anambra, Delta Link Road / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by positivelord: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:
Why is your brain so painful to you? During Babangidas regime and now is it the same economic indicator? How much was exchange rate and inflation? Talk less of salary. Or should we be paying 1987 Engineers salaries for the project of #120 per month?

Note: I’m not a fan of Buhari but I don’t criticize like a fool.

So your wonderful brain accepted N200b for 2km bridge?? that is in addition to several billion release for the same 2km bridge over the years..

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by HomeOfMe(f): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
eyesoflagostv:

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/07/fg-approves-n206bn-for-2nd-niger-bridge.html
From one news to the other. I thought they said the bridge was almost completed a while ago,or was it one of those fake news from bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by CSTR1005: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
The Niger bridge is unarguably the most politicised project in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by AroOkigbo(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
And some peeps will believe this shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by buchilino(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
IT WILL TAKE A MILLION APPROVALS TO BUILD A COMMON BRIDGE. ANYWAY SINCE IT'S COMING FROM LIAR MOHAMMED, LET ME CONCENTRATE ON OTHER THINGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Newpride(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
PMB is doing everything to please the southeast but ipob pigs are ingrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:
Babangida did not buld the 11km third mainland bridge with 2 trillion naira.

Why on earth should a 2 km bridge be built with 200billion.

What kind of theivery is this?

200 billion for a 2km bridge and a 11km road. Very sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by tobida: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:
The Niger bridge is unarguably the most politicised project in Nigeria.

BECOS, IT IS LOCATED N THE SS SE AREA.

ORDINARY BRIDGE GEJ ALREADY STARTED.

A BRIDGE THAT NIGERIANS WILL PAY TO USE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Metuh: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
yemmight:

Are you comparing 1987 and 2018? Please reset your brain.
Nah. You are actually the one who needs to wash of dirts from your brain.

Quit Zombiezim
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by millomaniac: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
You guys should calm down. Money has only been approved. Not even released talkles of doing the job.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Bunch of thieves!

APC is a party of thieves disguised as actual patriotic citizens. So sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Walexybobo(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Just get it done.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
If he likes he should speed up AIA Enugu, lay marbles on all federal roads in igboland, even make igbo son or daughter his vp, Mr Buhari, igbos naturally hate u.simple.
Bring us campaign money,we go chop am and still not vote for u.

Instead of him to redeem his image in igboland,he was being on marginalizing them till the end.

If 2nd Niger bridge collapses u think only igbo will be affected?
Igbo man will still find another route to continue his journey so don't think u are doing igbo proud by continuing with the work u stopped in the first place due to hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by BreakupNigeria: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2018
flyca:
FG using fake project to tickle the senses of zombiies since 2015! When will they have sense!

Everyday bridge this, bridge that. This bridge no dey finish to complete so? Even if na London bridge, e no take this kyn time and resources.

Complete the danm bridge! Once and for all. Shikena!

Shebi na they same FG that over 20 states are dragging for uncompleted / abandoned road contracts? Nansense and ingredients angry
Don't mind the disgusting bas.tards!! Do they even think that everyone is a zombie that can't reason or what?? These !diots keep awarding a mere 2 km bridge every time the election is approaching and even make it sound like they are doing a gre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2018
BUT DEY CAN NOT APPROVE MONEY TO REBUILD MY STATE... TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by BreakupNigeria: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
flyca:
FG using fake project to tickle the senses of zombiies since 2015! When will they have sense!

Everyday bridge this, bridge that. This bridge no dey finish to complete so? Even if na London bridge, e no take this kyn time and resources.

Complete the danm bridge! Once and for all. Shikena!

Shebi na they same FG that over 20 states are dragging for uncompleted / abandoned road contracts? Nansense and ingredients angry
Don't mind the disgusting bas.tards!! Do they even think that everyone is a zombie that can't reason or what?? These !diots keep awarding a mere 2 km bridge every time the election is approaching and even make it sound like they are doing a great favour!! This old lying and shameless foo.l has come again with another coc.k and bull story. The bridge in question is even a PPP project where the developers will still mount toll gates and collect money from motorists until they recoup every dime that was spent on it!! These bast.ards ought to be stoned any time they come to the East and list this bridge as a favour done to Igbos. Cursed people who are only deceiving themselves!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by femmy2010(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
mrAlhaji:
Indirect campaign to gain the hearts of the easterners,why now that election is few months away.

You prefer bridges and road not built just because you feel it is close to Election ?Haba .
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by alen4smith(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

Foolish post by a bitter soul
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by contigiency(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

Read properly, understand before you comment. The money is not just for 2km road. It's for the entire bridge and all the link roads. Have you ever been around the bridge to see the huge size? I doubt.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by IgboTyphoon: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
post=69092928:
My President is working.

Where is the bridge pls?

1 Like

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Omeokachie: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Propaganda.

How much is the entire budget for ministry of works that N206b is being claimed for one project?

Lai Mohammed is starting to lose his lying touch.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by joey150(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
sassysure:
If he likes he should speed up AIA Enugu, lay marbles on all federal roads in igboland, even make igbo son or daughter his vp, Mr Buhari, igbos naturally hate u.simple.
Bring us campaign money,we go chop am and still not vote for u.

Instead of him to redeem his image in igboland,he was being on marginalizing them till the end.

If 2nd Niger bridge collapses u think only igbo will be affected?
Igbo man will still find another route to continue his journey so don't think u are doing igbo proud by continuing with the work u stopped in the first place due to hatred.
You are disgusting. And I am ashamed we share the same tribe.

Speak for your pathetic self never you say 'igbos'. Rid your mind of hate and maybe you'll find peace in life.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Mylove55(f): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2018
OK
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Slurity(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

When are you coming back to 2018?
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

I am very sure you are still battling with jamb,cos I am very sure that you don't bother to read the content of the thread.
11b what is budgeted for the link road and and the bridge, if I may ask,what prevented your Messiah Jonathan from building the bridge as promised to you guys?
You guys are ungrateful elements.
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Aegon:
Why is your brain so painful to you? During Babangidas regime and now is it the same economic indicator? How much was exchange rate and inflation? Talk less of salary. Or should we be paying 1987 Engineers salaries for the project of #120 per month?

constructive Criticism
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by modupe2: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Thank you

Aegon:

Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by somehow: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2018
PapaBrowne:

You are the one with a dull brain so you couldn't undestand the basic logic I put there.

200 billion is $550 million for a 2 km bridge that has already been built to more than 30%?

Use you brain,

OMG... Did you read at all? The #206b is for the link roads and other infrastructures needed around the link roads which is about 11.9KM while the bridge itself is 1.9km.

Are you trying to be dull on purpose or just want to mislead people who can't read or comprehend?
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Geokudi(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
where is ur brain
nwabobo:

When will this government stop lying? Total cost for the 2nd Niger bridge was estimated at about N100bn snd now they are telling us they have released N206bn for a link road, same way Osinbajo lied that they released $2bn for the project during their campaign in Anambra
Re: Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge by Geokudi(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
bigtt76:
There are several components not mentioned in the total bills. Do you know compensation would be paid to land owners, farmers and other stakeholders? Do you know the level of piling or resurfacing that needs to be done? I know it might not be up to 200 billion naira but might be close to it.

he need too understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign / PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.