Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. (1724 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Finds Jesus And Leads Muslim Dad To Accept Jesus Too / WWE Star Undertaker Finds Jesus Christ: From Dead Man To Alive In Christ / Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 5:53am On Jul 05, 2018

His Name is Joseph Kim

After his father died, his mother abandoned him to go to China in search of food. So Joseph Kim, at 12 years old, became homeless, left to fend for himself in the throes of the great famine of North Korea, which started four years after the USSR collapsed and withdrew its financial support for the communist state.

With no one to turn to, Kim joined other streets urchins begging in the marketplace: “May I have your last spoonful of soup?” he asked with a plaintive cry.

But his stomach was never filled from the handouts of a few gracious diners in his native town.

“They called us kkotjebi, ‘wandering sparrows,’ because of the way we would bend over and look for grains of rice or kernels of corn on the ground,” he said.

Next he resorted to stealing. He quit pilfering manhole covers because if he got caught he would face execution (since the manhole covers belong to the state and any crime against the state was severely punished). He fell in with a band of thieves who believed they were re-distributing wealth. His comrades eventually were arrested, but mercifully, he was absent when the police raided.

“The famine had thinned out the village, as many of our friends lost grandmothers, aunts, sons and cousins,” Kim wrote in his 2015 book Under the Same Sky: From Starvation in North Korea to Salvation in America. “The graves climbed up the mountainside as if it were infected with a virus.”

The young Kim tried the exhausting and dangerous work of coal mining. With no safety equipment and hand-powered ventilation, Kim eked out an existence for three months. But mining only lasted until you died, and with no safety standards, death was usually inevitable.

His relatives entertained him for a time, but some of them were desperately struggling themselves, and another mouth to feed at the table was the last thing they wanted. A few relatives were simply greedy and lazy.

Without an immediate family, “either you lived with rich relatives or you stole – or you died,” Kim observes grimly. “Really, those were your only options.”

When he was guarding his uncle’s vegetable crops (from thieves like himself), he met an ex-convict who imparted a wonderful secret: If he managed to elude authorities and defect to China, the Christian churches there would give him money.

What was a Christian church? Kim wondered. Raised in the closed and atheistic totalitarian regime, he had been taught to revere the country’s leader and distrust outsiders – especially Americans and Japanese, who had no greater pleasure than to drive bayonets through North Koreans.

“Why do Christians give money to strangers?” Kim asked the ex-convict.

It’s just what Christians do,” he replied. “They give things away. They’re not like normal people.

One day, almost on a whim, with no previous planning or preparation, he decided to cross the frozen Tumen River bordering China on foot in plain daylight. His audacity contributed to his success. No one ever dared defect during the day. At night, those who got caught were either shot or tortured in prison.

When North Korean soldiers finally caught sight of him on the far side of the river, their shouts were more of astonishment than outrage. Not a shot was fired. He was only 14 years old.

Once in China, Kim decided he would try to find his long-lost sister, Bong Sook, who had been sold off by their mother – either to be wedded or to sex exploitation, he didn’t know which. But before he could find her, he had to avoid capture by Chinese soldiers who would send him back to North Korea, where he would be imprisoned.

When he knocked on doors in the countryside asking for food, some Chinese were gruff and told him to go away. He had heard about the limitless riches of China and couldn’t understand why they wouldn’t share. A few gave him food. He slept in an abandoned house or under the stars.

Eventually, Kim made his way to the city of Yanji, where he looked for churches. He asked for money, and some of them gave. One kindly pastor’s wife took him in, even though, he learned later, she didn’t have money to fix her husband’s teeth at the dentist.

After a few weeks, someone in the church hired Kim for household help. He called the elderly Christian lady “Grandma,” with whom he lived now, and she taught him many things about the Bible.

Except for the longing to find his sister and see his mother (who was in prison in North Korea for defecting to China), he was happy. He was eating his fill, dressing his version of cool and reading the Bible, which he slowly began to understand.

Once when he sang a hymn with Grandma, he was deeply moved by the lyrics: “Father, I stretch my hands to Thee, No other help I know; If Thou withdraw Thyself from me, Ah! Whither shall I go?”

The Holy Spirit touched his heart and imparted saving faith. “I felt something pierce my heart,” Kim recalls. “I understood this. This was my life. That night alone in my room, I began to cry.

He attempted to talk to God for the first time. “I don’t know who you are,” he said. “I don’t understand the Scripture. But I’m surrendering myself to you.”

At that pivotal moment of submission to Jesus as his Lord and Savior, Kim was born again.

Not long afterward, a missionary visited Kim and explained to him the option to go to the U.S. as a political refugee. At first he didn’t like the idea because he remembered the North Korean indoctrination that Americans are evil.

But after praying, he agreed to go to a shelter partially funded by Liberty in North Korea, an activist group dedicated to resettling North Koreans in America. That’s where he met “Adrian,” who agreed to take him to freedom.

So as to not arouse suspicion of patrolling Chinese immigration officials, Adrian taught Kim and two other North Korean refugees to act like rowdy Korean-American tourists. Once in the market, Kim grabbed his fellow North Korean in a headlock that drew stares and mutterings from the local Chinese about the poor behavior of Americans.

Adrian bought them American clothes, and Kim was transformed into a “skater type – baseball cap turned to the side, bright graphic T-shirt and narrow pants.” Decked out as new personas, they rode the train to Shenyang.

There, they were taken to the U.S. consulate. But when the guard subjected Kim to a black wand metal detector search, Kim panicked. He thought he was being arrested.

Seeing the terror in his face, Adrian realized he should have explained the drill beforehand. “You’re safe now!” he shouted to Kim.

After months of paperwork, Kim was flown to the U.S. and moved in with host families. He attended high school and became a speaker on behalf of human rights organizations. He currently attends Bard College on full-ride scholarship in New York.

He is serving Jesus, happy and free. His only remorse is for his mother and his sister, Bong Sook, whom he still longs to see
. Once while giving a speech in Scotland, he opted to sleep in the airport under a glass roof that allowed him see the stars. He meditated that somewhere in China was his cherished sister, maybe seeing the same stars.

“I wonder what you are doing tonight,” he whispered. “Are you warm and safe like me? I will not forget you. Right now, we only share the stars. I can look up at night and see that you are under the same sky.”

That is how he came up with the title of his autobiography, Under the Same Sky. While he doesn’t know what’s happened to his mother, Kim believes one day he will be reunited with his beloved, long-sought sister.

Cc anas09, felixomor, sciencewatch, sonofthunder, Olaadegbu, muttleylaff, winner01

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kristonium(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2018
What a testimony!
No greater encounter than meeting the who gave His life so you can live!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Davido324(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2018
God Is Good

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by SeedofDavid: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

His Name is Joseph Kim

After his father died, his mother abandoned him to go to China in search of food. So Joseph Kim, at 12 years old, became homeless, left to fend for himself in the throes of the great famine of North Korea, which started four years after the USSR collapsed and withdrew its financial support for the communist state.

With no one to turn to, Kim joined other streets urchins begging in the marketplace: “May I have your last spoonful of soup?” he asked with a plaintive cry.

But his stomach was never filled from the handouts of a few gracious diners in his native town.

“They called us kkotjebi, ‘wandering sparrows,’ because of the way we would bend over and look for grains of rice or kernels of corn on the ground,” he said.

Next he resorted to stealing. He quit pilfering manhole covers because if he got caught he would face execution (since the manhole covers belong to the state and any crime against the state was severely punished). He fell in with a band of thieves who believed they were re-distributing wealth. His comrades eventually were arrested, but mercifully, he was absent when the police raided.

“The famine had thinned out the village, as many of our friends lost grandmothers, aunts, sons and cousins,” Kim wrote in his 2015 book Under the Same Sky: From Starvation in North Korea to Salvation in America. “The graves climbed up the mountainside as if it were infected with a virus.”

The young Kim tried the exhausting and dangerous work of coal mining. With no safety equipment and hand-powered ventilation, Kim eked out an existence for three months. But mining only lasted until you died, and with no safety standards, death was usually inevitable.

His relatives entertained him for a time, but some of them were desperately struggling themselves, and another mouth to feed at the table was the last thing they wanted. A few relatives were simply greedy and lazy.

Without an immediate family, “either you lived with rich relatives or you stole – or you died,” Kim observes grimly. “Really, those were your only options.”

When he was guarding his uncle’s vegetable crops (from thieves like himself), he met an ex-convict who imparted a wonderful secret: If he managed to elude authorities and defect to China, the Christian churches there would give him money.

What was a Christian church? Kim wondered. Raised in the closed and atheistic totalitarian regime, he had been taught to revere the country’s leader and distrust outsiders – especially Americans and Japanese, who had no greater pleasure than to drive bayonets through North Koreans.

It’s just what Christians do,” he replied. “They give things away. They’re not like normal people.

One day, almost on a whim, with no previous planning or preparation, he decided to cross the frozen Tumen River bordering China on foot in plain daylight. His audacity contributed to his success. No one ever dared defect during the day. At night, those who got caught were either shot or tortured in prison.

When North Korean soldiers finally caught sight of him on the far side of the river, their shouts were more of astonishment than outrage. Not a shot was fired. He was only 14 years old.

Once in China, Kim decided he would try to find his long-lost sister, Bong Sook, who had been sold off by their mother – either to be wedded or to sex exploitation, he didn’t know which. But before he could find her, he had to avoid capture by Chinese soldiers who would send him back to North Korea, where he would be imprisoned.

When he knocked on doors in the countryside asking for food, some Chinese were gruff and told him to go away. He had heard about the limitless riches of China and couldn’t understand why they wouldn’t share. A few gave him food. He slept in an abandoned house or under the stars.

Eventually, Kim made his way to the city of Yanji, where he looked for churches. He asked for money, and some of them gave. One kindly pastor’s wife took him in, even though, he learned later, she didn’t have money to fix her husband’s teeth at the dentist.

After a few weeks, someone in the church hired Kim for household help. He called the elderly Christian lady “Grandma,” with whom he lived now, and she taught him many things about the Bible.

Except for the longing to find his sister and see his mother (who was in prison in North Korea for defecting to China), he was happy. He was eating his fill, dressing his version of cool and reading the Bible, which he slowly began to understand.

Once when he sang a hymn with Grandma, he was deeply moved by the lyrics: “Father, I stretch my hands to Thee, No other help I know; If Thou withdraw Thyself from me, Ah! Whither shall I go?”

The Holy Spirit touched his heart and imparted saving faith. “I felt something pierce my heart,” Kim recalls. “I understood this. This was my life. That night alone in my room, I began to cry.

He attempted to talk to God for the first time. “I don’t know who you are,” he said. “I don’t understand the Scripture. But I’m surrendering myself to you.”

At that pivotal moment of submission to Jesus as his Lord and Savior, Kim was born again.

Not long afterward, a missionary visited Kim and explained to him the option to go to the U.S. as a political refugee. At first he didn’t like the idea because he remembered the North Korean indoctrination that Americans are evil.

But after praying, he agreed to go to a shelter partially funded by Liberty in North Korea, an activist group dedicated to resettling North Koreans in America. That’s where he met “Adrian,” who agreed to take him to freedom.

So as to not arouse suspicion of patrolling Chinese immigration officials, Adrian taught Kim and two other North Korean refugees to act like rowdy Korean-American tourists. Once in the market, Kim grabbed his fellow North Korean in a headlock that drew stares and mutterings from the local Chinese about the poor behavior of Americans.

Adrian bought them American clothes, and Kim was transformed into a “skater type – baseball cap turned to the side, bright graphic T-shirt and narrow pants.” Decked out as new personas, they rode the train to Shenyang.

There, they were taken to the U.S. consulate. But when the guard subjected Kim to a black wand metal detector search, Kim panicked. He thought he was being arrested.

Seeing the terror in his face, Adrian realized he should have explained the drill beforehand. “You’re safe now!” he shouted to Kim.

After months of paperwork, Kim was flown to the U.S. and moved in with host families. He attended high school and became a speaker on behalf of human rights organizations. He currently attends Bard College on full-ride scholarship in New York.

He is serving Jesus, happy and free. His only remorse is for his mother and his sister, Bong Sook, whom he still longs to see
. Once while giving a speech in Scotland, he opted to sleep in the airport under a glass roof that allowed him see the stars. He meditated that somewhere in China was his cherished sister, maybe seeing the same stars.

“I wonder what you are doing tonight,” he whispered. “Are you warm and safe like me? I will not forget you. Right now, we only share the stars. I can look up at night and see that you are under the same sky.”

That is how he came up with the title of his autobiography, Under the Same Sky. While he doesn’t know what’s happened to his mother, Kim believes one day he will be reunited with his beloved, long-sought sister.

Cc anas09, felixomor, sciencewatch, sonofthunder, Olaadegbu, muttleylaff, winner01

Hallelujah for the Lord God Omnipotent reigns supreme...

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.
2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by sonofthunder: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

His Name is Joseph Kim

Cc: doctoralien, anas09, goodmuyis, bennyann, MsNGO40, malvisguy, scholar8200, temi4fash, ishilove etc

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Ishilove: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Very touching...Tears pricked my eyes when I got to some parts cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by sKeetz(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Source?
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Ishilove:
Very touching...Tears pricked my eyes when I got to some parts cry
Thanks. Yes the mighty Holy Spirit moves our heart when we take time to recognize the Mind blowing Works of Jesus the Messiah.
Now dry your tears and fill your heart with His super abundant joy. Let it rain.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
sKeetz:
Source?
This time you will eat without sauce. It is bad for the health.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2018
sonofthunder:

Cc: doctoralien, anas09, goodmuyis, bennyann, MsNGO40, malvisguy, scholar8600, temi4fash, ishilove etc
Please remember to CC Rekinomtla.
Stay blessed. The flood gates of heaven is opening children of the creator God. Let it rain.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by rekinomtla(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Please remember to CC Rekinomtla.
Stay blessed. The flood gates of heaven is opening children of the creator God. Let it rain.

Wow, so glad this gentleman escape the clutches of this sick and disgusting atheist state. Hope he gets to see his mother and sister again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2018
rekinomtla:

Wow, so glad this gentleman escape the clutches of this sick and disgusting atheist state. Hope he gets to see his mother and sister again.
Yes sir. This horrific story reveals to the world the dark evil manifestations of the spirit of Atheism.

Escaping from the SATANIC clutches of Atheism is like escaping from a Mental Asylum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
rekinomtla:

Most atheist States are intolerant and full of hatred for anything they perceive as superior to them.

If you noticed how defiant Kim Jong un was initially toward trump when trump talked tough on him and I guess trump may have consulted with some white house psychologists on how to handle atheists who have delusions of grandeur because shortly afterwards his comments changed to showing respect to Kim jong in and north Korea and making it look like they posed a true threat to the world and it was only then that Kim jong un paid attention and agreed to dialogue with trump.

They hate anything they feel threatened by such as power, spirituality, divinity, etc so they would do anything to suppress those things so they can be the only object of focus in the entire scheme of things.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thanks. Yes the mighty Holy Spirit moves our heart when we take time to recognize the Mind blowing Works of Jesus the Messiah.
Now dry your tears and fill your heart with His super abundant joy. Let it rain.
You are so sweet embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
sonofthunder:

Cc: doctoralien, anas09, goodmuyis, bennyann, MsNGO40, malvisguy, scholar8600, temi4fash, ishilove etc
Sonofthunder this heartbreaking and yet inspiring story proves to the world that Agnosticism and Atheism is satanically inspired.

What you see in this so-called religious section is a good indicator of the misery that Atheism has to offer mankind.

Sonofthunder, your own topic shines the light of the creator God on this young man's life.
Here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/3305927/psalm-chapter-43#48736592

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Most atheist States are intolerant and full of hatred for anything they perceive as superior to them.

If you noticed how defiant Kim Jong un was initially toward trump when trump talked tough on him and I guess trump may have consulted with some white house psychologists on how to handle atheists who have delusions of grandeur because shortly afterwards his comments changed to showing respect to Kim jong in and north Korea and making it look like they posed a true threat to the world and it was only then that Kim jong un paid attention and agreed to dialogue with trump.

They hate anything they feel threatened by such as power, spirituality, divinity, etc so they would do anything to suppress those things so they can be the only object of focus in the entire scheme of things.
Mmmmmm Very enlightening ! Your post has helped me recognize the envious behaviour of Nairaland atheists. They continuously brag about being intellectually superior while the world laughs at their inability to understand basic spiritual principles.

The prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins must be envious of Kim Jong Un.
Can you imagine the horror Dawkins would unleash if he was a despotic head of state of the new country he named Sodom ?

Their constitution will flow from their bible known as the Atheists Training Manuel. See for yourself what it teaches here at this link by Butterflyleo;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

I believe that he would use his atheist army to kill all Christians and other Theists.
Then he would ensure that the only recognized legal marriages would be Gay and Lesbian marriages.
Then he will marry Harris. Praise songs will be sung to the beats of SATANIC Grunge music.

The lyrics are laced with hatred for kind loving worshippers of Jesus and the creator God.
Then the gates of hell open up to seal the destiny of Atheism.

Then the gates of heaven open to seal all believers with the seal of love.
The lyrics are laced with love, hope and faith.
The sing and dance joyfully into the night.

Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause your rain(blessings) to fall on me.
Baba o

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Heathen777(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
In summary, the poor boy fled North Korea and was helped by a christian, so he became christian.....

That doesn't make Christianity right. Even atheist help others, more genuinely, as they don't expect to receive and divine reward or stuff like that.

North Korea can't really be called an atheist country. They worship their leaders with a religious fervor.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Heathen777:
In summary, the poor boy fled North Korea and was helped by a christian, so he became christian.....

That doesn't make Christianity right. Even atheist help others, more genuinely, as they don't expect to receive and divine reward or stuff like that.

North Korea can't really be called an atheist country. They worship their leaders with a religious fervor.
The only correct fact in your summary is that North Korea proves that Atheism is a dangerous religion.

This blessed gentleman that was saved from the clutches of SATANIC atheism is just one example of millions that experienced that Jesus is truly the Messiah.

All believers, continue receiving your Father's blessings.
He will be with you always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ishilove:

You are so sweet embarassed cheesy

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aunty undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aunty undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes, dear?
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kimco(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Are we christians this self-absorbed that we attribute every story to christianity=good, anything else=bad?

1.North Korea is not an Atheist country, they worship their leaders, dats not Atheism.

2. Given the misinformation that begun the story....
I believe should be more concerned that he left "politically oppressive" korea, not Atheist "satanic" korea...What is wrong with you people...honestly. This rubbish must stop. Not every thing is religion based.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kimco(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Mmmmmm Very enlightening ! Your post has helped me recognize the envious behaviour of Nairaland atheists. They continuously brag about being intellectually superior while the world laughs at their inability to understand basic spiritual principles.

The prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins must be envious of Kim Jong Un.
Can you imagine the horror Dawkins would unleash if he was a despotic head of state of the new country he named Sodom ?

I believe that he would use his atheist army to kill all Christians and other Theists.
Then he would ensure that the only recognized legal marriages would be Gay and Lesbian marriages.
Then he will marry Harris. Praise songs will be sung to the beats of SATANIC Grunge music.

The lyrics are laced with hatred for kind loving worshippers of Jesus and the creator God.
Then the gates of hell open up to seal the destiny of Atheism.

Then the gates of heaven open to seal all believers with the seal of love.
The lyrics are laced with love, hope and faith.
The sing and dance joyfully into the night.

Open the floodgates in abundance
And cause your rain(blessings) to fall on me.
Baba o

Disgusting post tbh. I dnt want to believe you r supporting a leader known to believe that the world revolves around him.
Lets not forget he called a whole continent a shit hole. . He might be right but his use of rough language is well known. I dont like kim J N, but if i were him i too will not let Trump come to my home and disrespect me. Ofcos he's going to play nice when he's shown respect. Are u telling me you will relate well to me if i disrespect you? Are we christians push overs with no dignity? What you said has nothing to do with religious characteristics...it has nothing to do with Atheism or Christianity... Again disgusting post...as for the rest of it, i dare not touch on i...unbelievable.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by temi4fash(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
This is a great Testimony we bless the name of the lord for it...

Sonofthunder, Thanks for the mention..

Its been a while boss.

Hope you doing great.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
temi4fash:
This is a great Testimony we bless the name of the lord for it...

Sonofthunder, Thanks for the mention..

Its been a while boss.

Hope you doing great.

Yes sir, Sonofthunder is a great Christian WARRIOR.
By the way, have you read Butterflyleo's repost of THE ATHEIST TRAINING MANUEL at this link;

Here is a brief extract of THE ATHEIST TRAINING MANUEL for your convenience;

16. Remember to call yourself a "free-thinker" and "open-minded" but ensure you do not practice what you preach with such 'virtues' when it comes to Christianity. Being open-minded with Christians is not an option available to the atheists as this would open a can of worms we do not want to get into, you must understand that you are not 'free-to-think' that 'there is a God.'

17. Try to laugh out loud or make some disparaging noise every time a Christian makes a statement about what they believe, even if you don't think it is funny or you don't know what they are talking about or you may think they have a good point just try to make them look stupid with your laugh or disrespectful noise.

18. Claim that atheism is for intelligent people who are rooted in "rational, reasonable common sense" thinking even though you can not provide any 'rational, reasonable common sense' explanation for the existence of matter or the cause of the ignition of 'life' or our existence, ignore the fact that less than 10% of the human population claim to be atheists and then use steps 7 through 9 to get away from the question: "what does that say about the other 90% of humanity?"

We thank the Holy Spirit for revealing all truth to us. Hallelujah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by xpmode(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is Love and Hope, the formation of Jesus, one cannot get this kind anywhere

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by xpmode(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
sKeetz:
Source?

Kim wrote in his 2015 book Under the Same Sky: From Starvation in North Korea to Salvation in America

This is what happen when you dont come with open-mind
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
xpmode:

Kim wrote in his 2015 book Under the Same Sky: From Starvation in North Korea to Salvation in America

This is what happen when you dont come with open-mind

Atheists are naturally close minded. Its not their fault, its the levels they have allowed themselves to sink to in reasoning which is below par.

Open minded people such as theists are look at everything but atheists have a one tracked mind hence their close mindedness.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Awesome God

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by bennyann: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
sonofthunder:

Cc: doctora.lien, Anas.09, good.muyis, bennyann, MsNGO.40, malvis.guy, scholar8.600, temí.4fash, Ishil.ove etc

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
kimco:

Disgusting post tbh. I dnt want to believe you r supporting a leader known to believe that the world revolves around him.
Lets not forget he called a whole continent a shit hole. . He might be right but his use of rough language is well known. I dont like kim J N, but if i were him i too will not let Trump come to my home and disrespect me. Ofcos he's going to play nice when he's shown respect. Are u telling me you will relate well to me if i disrespect you? Are we christians push overs with no dignity? What you said has nothing to do with religious characteristics...it has nothing to do with Atheism or Christianity... Again disgusting post...as for the rest of it, i dare not touch on i...unbelievable.
I humbly apologise for not putting an age restriction on my post.

What I will post next is not for the squirmish. For your own safety go to to another room.

The horrific and utterly disgusting ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUEL that was generously reposted by Butterflyleo reads like a script for a horror movie for idiots.

Because of your sensitive nature I will share with you a Very brief extract of that blood curdling ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUEL. Don't read this alone for your own safety. It is dripping with Satanic energy ;

The SATANIC Atheists Training Manuel ensures that intelligent students go in and come out fish and ape.

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

10. Always bring up examples like the spaghetti monster, Zeus, and Santa Claus to prove that if you must believe in one God then you have to believe in all of them, right?!

11. Always ask for 'evidence' for the existence of God but never accept anything presented to you especially when you are told that God is a Spirit so you can not perceive Him with the physical senses or with any physical equipment. Also ignore the reply that 'God is God and he does not need to 'prove' himself to his creation, we are to answer to Him, He does not answer to us!' At the end of a discussion remind them that all you needed was some type of 'evidence' for God.

If you are brave enough, go view the full version of this Atheist Training Manuel reposted by the esteemed Butterflyleo;

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
He found love
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
xpmode:
This is Love and Hope, the formation of Jesus, one cannot get this kind anywhere

Not at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus / God Doesn't Exist Because Anything That Exist Must Have A Creator / The Book Of Enoch Banned From The Bible Tells The True Story Of Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.