Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,170 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. (1768 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Finds Jesus And Leads Muslim Dad To Accept Jesus Too / WWE Star Undertaker Finds Jesus Christ: From Dead Man To Alive In Christ / Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kimco(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I humbly apologise for not putting an age restriction on my post.

What I will post next is not for the squirmish. For your own safety go to to another room.

The horrific and utterly disgusting ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUEL that was generously reposted by Butterflyleo reads like a script for a horror movie for idiots.

Because of your sensitive nature I will share with you a Very brief extract of that blood curdling ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUEL. Don't read this alone for your own safety. It is dripping with Satanic energy ;

The SATANIC Atheists Training Manuel ensures that intelligent students go in and come out fish and ape.

9. Never answer any justified question directly but quickly change the subject to make a completely different point. If you're asked why you keep changing the subject just repeat this step as necessary.

10. Always bring up examples like the spaghetti monster, Zeus, and Santa Claus to prove that if you must believe in one God then you have to believe in all of them, right?!

11. Always ask for 'evidence' for the existence of God but never accept anything presented to you especially when you are told that God is a Spirit so you can not perceive Him with the physical senses or with any physical equipment. Also ignore the reply that 'God is God and he does not need to 'prove' himself to his creation, we are to answer to Him, He does not answer to us!' At the end of a discussion remind them that all you needed was some type of 'evidence' for God.

If you are brave enough, go view the full version of this Atheist Training Manuel reposted by the esteemed Butterflyleo;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

I think the label SATANIC ATHEISTS...

is fundamentally wrong...dont you?

Satanic= a god

Atheism= no god

You might hate Atheism and have your misgivings about them...
But in this situation...i believe u have misplaced your feelings. North Korea is not a Damned nation becos they are "atheists" ...they are becos they extremely self absorbed...extreme communism thats the problem. Its not a religious problem its a political one. Priorities, i beg of you, priorities.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Be encouraged

1 Like

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
kimco:

I think the label SATANIC ATHEISTS...

is fundamentally wrong...dont you?

Satanic= a god

Atheism= no god

The label, Satanic Atheists is correct because of the dark spiritual manifestations inherent in its followers.
They wage daily wars against a nonexistent imaginary god. Then they bow down to their own deity known fondly as NO-GOD.

There is something fun da mentally wrong don't you also think?
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
After watching the horrifying movie "SCHINDLERS LIST", I have a better understanding of the frightening consequences of Atheism.
Their mockery and insults of all that is holy is only the begining. Put them in positions of power over others and watch cowardice and cruelty match their disdain for human dignity.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by delkuf(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
I like the fact that they Christian in nl still standing for Christ with out compromising. keep up the good work. you guys are touching lives

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by Butterflyleo: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
I like the fact that they Christian in nl still standing for Christ with out compromising. keep up the good work. you guys are touching lives

God bless you bro
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kimco(m): 1:14am On Jul 29, 2018
ScienceWatch:
The label, Satanic Atheists is correct because of the dark spiritual manifestations inherent in its followers.
They wage daily wars against a nonexistent imaginary god. Then they bow down to their own deity known fondly as NO-GOD.

Ma guy im literarily talking about the labelling. A "god" noun (satan) used to describe a no-god noun (atheism) does not make sense...in literarily terms...leave your skewed spiritual biased opinion at de door, im not the least bit interested in watever manifestation u believe they are into. I have come to learn the hard way that even questioning your pastor or the church's motives you get labelled a satanist. So forgive me if im not interested in your sentimental perception.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kimco(m): 1:17am On Jul 29, 2018
ScienceWatch:
After watching the horrifying movie "SCHINDLERS LIST", I have a better understanding of the frightening consequences of Atheism.
Their mockery and insults of all that is holy is only the begining. Put them in positions of power over others and watch cowardice and cruelty match their disdain for human dignity.

Lets not go there my fellow christian...our history precedes us still. We cannot make such accusation when our history is tainted much more in blood stains.

The inquisition.
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by kimco(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Oh man....bowing down to their deity (no god) is why they are called atheist. This cannot be too hard to get. I know what you are doing, but this is simply playing on words and being silly.

Any other day maybe i would have rode the train with you(unfortunately for you i follow reasonable arguments) but this case is really a manhunt...you dont like the trolls, dont feed them..but honestly i am beginning to feel everyone here is simply a troll and common sense flies out the window here...more so from my religious brethren
Re: Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. by ScienceWatch: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
kimco:

Ma guy im literarily talking about the labelling. A "god" noun (satan) used to describe a no-god noun (atheism) does not make sense...in literarily terms...leave your skewed spiritual biased opinion at de door, im not the least bit interested in watever manifestation u believe they are into. I have come to learn the hard way that even questioning your pastor or the church's motives you get labelled a satanist. So forgive me if im not interested in your sentimental perception.
No problem, you are forgiven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Enugu Catholic Church Allegedly Refused To Bury Its Dead For Owing Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.