Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

"Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" (673 Views)

C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by isidiwent: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Where are the military boos? where are the bad guys? where are the good-bad guys?? singing love songs to a woman sounds romantic & emotional, but I wanna tell you, if you sing it frequently, you may turn up to be Mr nice guy. Have you discovered that guys who don't do love songs rule more?? It is not because they are not romantic, but because they bring out the masculinity to the women..Women enjoy love songs from men, but do it sparingly..

As you are busy singing love songs to a woman day by day, she may begin to search out another source of manliness because she is no more seeing the man she needs to be with..

How do you keep your woman(wife)? Good sex, love, be the man, act the man, pamper her, cherish her, dont molest her....Just be the man, just act the man, just act the man, just be the man
Re: "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2018
lol
Re: "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by Yian1(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol

So, that's all you could contribute?

Re: "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Yian1:

So, that's all you could contribute?
who said i was contributing grin i was booking space
Re: "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by harristo(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2018
isidiwent:
Where are the military boos? where are the bad guys? where are the good-bad guys?? singing love songs to a woman sounds romantic & emotional, but I wanna tell you, if you sing it frequently, you may turn up to be Mr nice guy. Have you discovered that guys who don't do love songs rule more?? It is not because they are not romantic, but because they bring out the masculinity to the women..Women enjoy love songs from men, but do it sparingly..

As you are busy singing love songs to a woman day by day, she may begin to search out another source of manliness because she is no more seeing the man she needs to be with..

How do you keep your woman(wife)? Good sex, love, be the man, act the man, pamper her, cherish her, dont molest her....Just be the man, just act the man, just act the man, just be the man

I am sure you also believe that a man who stays faithful to a woman and not cheat, will be seen by the woman as lacking masculinity and will be looked down upon.

1 Like

Re: "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by Smazlexander: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
It Actually Depends on the lady my ex bitterly hates my style of music cause am more into rap,edm,and alternative songs, and she is whizkid and davido fanatic
Re: "Weak Men Sing Love Song To Women" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Different strokes for different folks.
It also depends on how pathetic your singing voice is.

Most of the girls I have dated will give anything to hear me sing blues or Afro pop or even rap along to lil Wayne, Rick Ross or Drake songs .

My recent ex, whenever we are in petty quarrel mode.
I will simply move over to the other side of the room, play my music, sing along and she won't even know when she will find her way into my hands.

And believe when I say that I am far from being a "weak man".
Girls even call me the devil incarnate.
Zero chill when the situation demands.

(1) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Post Of Two Lovers Doing Tinko-tinko. / Never Marry A Guy Who Has These Habits / Type Of Spirits That Cause Delay For Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.