Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. (3496 Views)

C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by fineboynl(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2019
if you are a masturbator you can easily relates. masturbators always cum at the highest peak. what do I mean? when you cum at the highest peak you tends to drained your body of its vital nutrients and you find out that you are less with energy and looses interest in sex immediately.

how and why does this happens? only those with withdrawal method will understand. what I mean by withdrawal methods is those people who don't cum inside the vagina but outside for fear of pregnancy.

sometimes some guys doubt when other guys brag about going for 4-6 rounds of sex. its not wash, but very possible.

the basics is simple. when you are about to climax we all knows it get kind of intense. the more you keep banging harder and moaning the more intense it becomes. the climax become thicker as the bottommost part of it spurt out. its like a milk bottle the ticker part is at the bottom and more nutrition. it take more days to form this contents unlike the lighter part. the basic reasons men loosed interests almost immediately and which can last for a week or so.

In men, muscle contractions cause semen containing sperm to spurt out of the penis, the more intense the climax was the more the contraction. and when you are already climaxing and still banging and moaning on it then the worst part of the contractions.

I put this into practice, I bag this babe 3 rounds with withdrawal methods, when I want to cum I just climax like that without doing additional thing. I was still fill of life and energy to bang further. the last one I was on condom and I didn't cum, and getting close to an hour she cried out as she was tired her Vagina was dried up. so I let her go.

when she left I decide to cum it from masturbation to avoid handover. to be Frank the masturbation was more exciting and pleasurable and it felt so good. its became intense as I was about to and climaxing, I was still stroking it and the higher it becomes as my brain was bursting. the semen was the quality and better part of it. almost immediately my urge for sex died. I started feeling Hungry and eye inching. it seems I have short of nutritional value weightless. i don't even feel like having sex for the whole week. although i still have quality erection but trying to have sex would want to bring out fever and headache kind of feelings.

as a man who intend to bang the whole week or many round. don't make you cum so intense.
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Soapy squad and vaseline crew.......i hope say una don hear?
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by Daviestunech(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
All those trash dat yeye op write up there doesn't apply to me ok...our body are different so wat happened to u is likely not gonna happen to another person

Shogbo?

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by oneman2k7: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
If only you could put d same effort on your business.......

5 Likes

Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by ValCon888: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
I wonder how you were able to bang that chick with the type of English you're speaking.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by MedicH: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol this one na double wahala.
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by freethesheeple(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
So OP what u trying to saw?
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by seanwilliam(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
oneman2k7:
If only you could put d same effort on your business.......
shut up everything no be business. in real life, ur type dey broke like rat
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by KingWarri: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
seanwilliam:

grin

Savagery
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
seanwilliam:

Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by gift2xl: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
My babe has no reason to eat outside, bz I de over feed am well, 3yrs still banging 1 puna, and still banging it well. Well done op.

1 Like

Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Pussy banger. What are you trying to tell us.
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by Tableshaker007(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2019
seanwilliam:
Tuale ooooo Bros ....... Nice one jare
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by oneman2k7: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2019
seanwilliam:

See mumu of d highest order
Re: Mistake Men Makes & Reason Why Sex Drains And Weak Men. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2019
fineboynl:

its like a milk bottle the ticker part is at the bottom and more nutrition. it take more days to form this contents unlike the lighter part.
Bros, permit me to disagree with you here. The sperm spilling work in (First In Last Out) and you characterized it by the sperm look. A condensed and concentrated sperm looks yellowish, and it comes on first sex you hard after a long abstinence. Subsequent releases looks lighter and watery.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Up To 500 Views On Your Whatsapp Status / When She Starts Wearing Skirts / Must We Wait Till February 14th Before Celebrating Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.