Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Gives Relationship Advise, As Her Man Visits Her At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Gives Relationship Advise, As Her Man Visits Her At Work (442 Views)

Lady Gives Man Middle Finger At Party, Upset Over Rejection (photo) / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Gives Relationship Advise, As Her Man Visits Her At Work by daveobasi1: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Ghanaian lady gives relationship advise, as her man visits her at work (Photos)A Ghanaian lady simply identified as Yvonne Morrison@Yvonne_Morr took to the platform to penned down a relationship advice to ladies after her boyfriend paid her an unexpected visit at her workplace.

She wrote;

Life is soo short to waste time on those who don’t value you♥� He came to my work place bcoz he miss me, bae do all���

Life is soo short to waste time on those who don't value you♥️�

He came to my work place bcoz he miss me, bae do all���

Meanwhile, a married lady with kids took to Twitter, @ozzyetomi to advise ladies to stop getting married as the benefits in marriage can actually be gotten from your partner Unmarried.

She made the statement when an unmarried lady, @mochievous asked to know the benefits of getting married.

read more:http://www.9jezeera.com.ng/2018/07/beautiful-ghanaian-lady-gives.html

(1) (Reply)

For Successful Life / Ten Commandments On Relationships / Someone Needs You People's Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.