Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ten Commandments On Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Commandments On Relationships (438 Views)

Can You Estimate Your Total Spendings On Relationships Till Date? / Am Giving Up On Relationships / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Commandments On Relationships by Felixgold: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Learn what it takes to create powerful and intimate relationships. Build connection and community.

I believe we’ve lost touch on the value of our relationships . People seem to spend more time and money on their hair, toys, and possessions than they do on their relationships. I’m not sure when we crossed over into the land of disconnect but it saddens me that we’ve become a society obsessed with instant gratification, magical solutions, constant stimulation, ten second attention spans, and never ending to-do lists. Our need to get more, do more, and have more, has outweighed our basic human need for connection, centeredness, and cooperation. We have lost touch with the value of connection and the art of relationship building and the time has come to wake up and get our lives back in balance.

My work has been dedicated to helping others learn how to create authentic and intimate relationships. It is through our relationships that we heal, transform, and thrive. In fact, it is only within the context of our relationships that we are able to exist. My request is that you take the time to examine your relationships this week. Put time and energy toward the people you relate to on a daily or weekly basis. Be willing to invest yourself and your resources into nurturing your relationships.

To assist you with this quest, I have put together Ten Commandments on Relationships. No, I didn’t get them from atop a mountain or from a burning bush. They are part of The Pathway to Love Model and they provide a context from which to begin a paradigm shift. It’s my attempt to swing the pendulum back to a position where we can heal as a community.
read the ten Commandment below
https://flexinnovative.com/relationship-commandments/
Re: Ten Commandments On Relationships by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2018
only 10 commandment, what about number 11?!?!

#thou shall not click on bloggers rubbish links

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Romantic Needs Of A Woman / “No Guy Will Buy You Coldstone & Pizza Of ₦4k Without Asking For Something -Lady / Mother Of 5 Slumps, Dies After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.