Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? (1702 Views)

What Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did It Change Your Life? / Why Girls Are Afraid Of Falling In Love After A Heartbreak! / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by legbeyoms(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2005
Did you just go through a heartbreak and you decided you'll never fall in love again?

What was it like when you found out your future partner was cheating on you? What did you do to get over it?
Are you still holding back from falling in love again? Do you take the pain out on any one that tries to get fresh with you? Did you jus pretend all was well and you let things be?

Let's have your views people, I am trying to save a friend.
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by solo2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2005
One thing i will like to know is if your friend have sit together with His/Her partner and if they have done so, and there is room for forgiveness, let the issue be keep aside and let both move on with their life for a better future.
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by Seun(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2005
This thread has been locked because it is similar to a recent thread. Feel free to ask me to unlock this thread if you are not satisfied with the information available at:
- 'If You Find Your Partner in a Compromising Position with someone else ...' and
- 'Cheating. Is Revenge or Retribution the Best Option?'
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by 190: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by googles: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2010

undecided undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by ayettymama(f): 1:19am On Feb 01, 2010
hmmm

yes

and yes

i am unable to take men seriously

but in time and with the right person ur friend will heal up

we all make mistakes and learn from them i guess
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by KennyG6(m): 1:20am On Feb 01, 2010
i know a cure 4 broken hearts
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by Godmother(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Oaky, tell us then undecided
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
grin wink angrywell is a matter of choice as 4me there too many fishes in the RIVER.
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by chelseabmw(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
@poster
u start bleeping around with that u can over come it
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by Daliano(m): 3:36am On Jul 13, 2015
kinda:
grin wink angrywell is a matter of choice as 4me there too many fishes in the RIVER.

Then you've not truly been in a relationship..
Re: Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again? by Succulentlick: 4:26am On Jul 13, 2015
No I don't do revenge, I simply summon my friends look for the next spot to chill out and dance my sorrows away though it's painful I rather accept it with a good fate than to revenge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] / Question For My Ladies / The Pursuit Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.