Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? (1767 Views)

18 Truths About The Women's Clitoris / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? by ariesbull: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Orgasm in women is so overrated. Apart from recreation, it serves no purpose. It is not the same as in men. Men need to orgasm to procreate unlike women who don’t.

As a part of the male Instruments the penis is the external part needed to express urine and semen. Without a functional – turgid phallus, sexual recreation and procreation cannot occur in men. BUT without the clitoris women can and do engage in sex.

The clitoris which some accede to be the penis equivalent does not serve the same purpose as the penis. That some see it as the penis of the vagina is their vaunted take. It is not the only organ to induce climax or squirting in women for that matter.

Sexual climax matters and is more important to men in human evolution than it is to women. Perhaps for this reason, almost all me can and do climax at will, unlike women where for most part, extra titillation/stroking may be needed by them to pull off this simple peak of sexual arousal.

So fellows if you TRY and you cannot make her climax, don't beat yourself up, no need to break your hips trying. Some women are not meant to orgasm though they can still bear children.

Love Doctor is in da house... you care to walk in?
Re: Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Your first undoing was drawing a comparison between the joystick and the clitoris. Both are distinctive. Organism in women isn't overrated. Both man and woman desires sexual satisfaction, but not all can get it. There's difference between having sex and love making. What you're advocating for is sex, not love making 'cause if the latter were the case, you would priorise your partner's satisfaction while satisfying yourself.
Re: Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE!
the 1st and foremost reason why people have sex is for SEXUAL SATISFACTION, therefore unless a man makes his woman cuum, then its pointless.... and although, some useless women out there wouldnt be able to cuum, even if cuum was slapping them in the face, it should NOT be a reason for men to become lazy lovers. the aim should ALWAYS be to satisfy one another.
Re: Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
What's the essence of having sex if you can't make her orgasm? she will cheat on you with a man that can satisfy her.
Re: Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
what is the essence of love making if you can't satisfy your partner... her satisfaction should be the most important even before yours.
Re: Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? by oodua1stson: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
I've had sex with so many women and I can say der orgasm is not as easy as they make it sound.

Some reach orgasm easily, while you'll need t go all johnny sins on some t make dem orgasm

As for me sha, I do my normal bit. If you don't cum you can't blame me

(1) (Reply)

/ What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? / Doctors Or Girls In The House Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.