Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi (1739 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone.

I created a thread where I stated that I needed the services someone that could writ a business plan. Some people have contacted me and I gave them the job because I hoped to compare from at least 3 people and chose the one that best suits my need.

I have to reiterate that I'm not in any way saying geekfromlasgidi is a scammer, I'd leave you all to decide because I promised him a review.

Today I got a call from the guy, we talked untold him to go ahead just like others, we started talking. See for yourself

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Then it got to negotiation .

He sent account number which he later deleted for reasons I don't know

Cc tabbaz

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
The I asked for his moniker just to run check on it but couldn't see the moniker he sent but somehow i linked it to geekfromlasgidi. I ran a background check on geekfromlasgidi but all I saw was scam alert and stuffs

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
He tried to defend himself but I was skeptical

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
This concludes my free review. If he is a scammer, I don't know. If he is genuine then he has a terrible approach to clients and he should work on his reputation here.. Thanks

Tabbaz

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Officialgarri: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jordan777:
This concludes my free review. If he is a scammer, I don't know. If he is genuine then he has a terrible approach to clients and he should work on his reputation here.. Thanks

Tabbaz

There was nothing terrible about his approach. At that stage, I expect him to be upset.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

There was nothing terrible about his approach. At that stage, I expect him to be upset.

Ok
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Tabbaz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jordan777:
Happy Sunday everyone.

I created a thread where I stated that I needed the services someone that could writ a business plan. Some people have contacted me and I gave them the job because I hoped to compare from at least 3 people and chose the one that best suits my need.

I have to reiterate that I'm not in any way saying geekfromlasgidi is a scammer, I'd leave you all to decide because I promised him a review.

Today I got a call from the guy, we talked untold him to go ahead just like others, we started talking. See for yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/71#80425181

GeekfromLasgidi is a scammer. He's been added to the red list
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tabbaz:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/71#80425181

GeekfromLasgidi is a scammer. He's been added to the red list

I saw your post hence I decided not to continue
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Tabbaz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jordan777:

Cc tabbaz

The account details is already in the scammers list. That's why
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by IamHeWrites: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dude was calling himself an ex moderator grin grin

You too funny oo OP, you wan give someone who find it hard proofread his own chat a writing job shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Tabbaz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nobody witch hunted GeekfromLasgidi. If he have anything to proof to us that's he's clean, let him speak up now or remain silent forever.
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
IamHeWrite post=8049i8603:
Dude was calling himself an ex moderator grin grin

You too funny oo OP, you wan give someone who find it hard proofread his own chat a writing job shocked

Very funny.

It's a chat and not an expose contest.

Btw! I wouldn't say what I wasn't.

@OP, Like I told you, I'm not interested in you reviewing me so nobody sent you to open this thread.

@Tabbaz Keep up the good work.

Since I've posted my response, I'll suggest the moderators should lock this thread, delete it or move to appropriate section.

Cc rocktation , farano

Thanks everyone.
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by funlord(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
GeekfromLasgidi:

Very funny.

It's a chat and not an expose contest.

Btw! I wouldn't say what I wasn't.

@OP, Like I told you, I'm not interested in you reviewing me so nobody sent you to open this thread.

@Tabbaz Keep up the good work.

Since I've posted my response, I'll suggest the moderators should lock this thread, delete it or move to appropriate section.

Cc rocktation , farano

Thanks everyone.

Dominique

I hope you have ended this criminals career?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Eze2000(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
funlord:

Dominique

I hope you have ended this criminals career?

Lord, I just fell for the scammer today today. He was offering me US number earlier this week. I paid today but no goods

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Eze2000(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jordan777:

Tabbaz

I did business with Tabbaz at 7 am on Tuesday morning and concluded it in less than 1 hour. Paid $300 Payoneer funds and got 102k in my bank account while he claimed to be on the road driving!

I did business with GeekfromLasgidi at 11 am today Saturday morning, when he claimed he was ready to deal. Paid 1k into his account for a US number. and i am still waiting for delivery now, 12 hours later.

Does he answer me on whatapps again... No!
Does he pick calls?..... No!
How did I pay?.......... back transfer at his instance

cc - dominique funlord
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2019
Eze2000:

I did business with Tabbaz at 7 am on Tuesday morning and concluded it in less than 1 hour. Paid $300 Payoneer funds and got 102k in my bank account while he claimed to be on the road driving!

I did business with GeekfromLasgidi at 11 am today Saturday morning, when he claimed he was ready to deal. Paid 1k into his account for a US number. and i am still waiting for delivery now, 12 hours later.

Does he answer me on whatapps again... No!
Does he pick calls?..... No!
How did I pay?.......... back transfer at his instance

cc - dominique funlord

He will come out to deny it.
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 01, 2019
He knows the owner of Nairaland ohh. So you guys should thread carefully.
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Eze2000(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Jordan777:

He will come out to deny it.

This guy will scam you for anything. This how he hit me...

I'm an author and writer and my whatsapps number is on my profile since I've been selling my novels here and writing free stories since 2016. I'm a legend over in the literature section and my followers/fan base is large. Don't see why all of them should know about my personal problems as i make inquires on NL (that's my only problem with this forum) so my solution is a secondary moniker. Created it about 3 months ago after got tired of being stalked by fans and unfortunately haters too. The whole thing is complex

Anyway, I met this scammer with my secondary moniker here..... https://www.nairaland.com/5380255/us-number-vpn-how-get

Contacted him on WhatsApp 08106644536 (the number now missing from his profile)

He was all nice and chatty, I would get Nord VPN with 3 months warranty and goggle voice US number for life. How much? 2k. Please lower the price I'm a new blogger with little money, I say. We settle for 1k on Tuesday and I said hold since I had pressing issues elsewhere that needed my full attention

Guy chatted me up on Thursday. He's all set. Am I not interested again? I say hold please we deal end of the week.

Contacted him on Saturday morning 11 am and told him we deal that day. He said he's ready there and then. I said no to wait till evening so I can be by my PC to download whatever is necessary. Ok, he says but needs the money now. Can I please make the transfer?

I was like who the hell needs 1k that bad when you can afford Nord VPN @ 6 dollars per month and give out 3 months sub. But who knows one's situation, and its just 1k, so I paid after warning him twice not to do me bad.

Made transfer to this account

Diamond bank
Adeolu Ajishafe 5588273351

To his credit guy promptly dropped a useless Nord VPN pass for me and vanished. But US number was my priority.

What about the US number I asked him.................. Silence.
Hello, hello, hello (from 12 pm to 6 pm), ......... ...........Silence

Always silence yet he was reading the chats

I've been scammed too many times on NL not to know the pattern. Once you pay its silence and then blocking. Since he was reading the chats i told him I was not an innocent blogger as first claimed and would get his name and details up on the scammer thread on NL. Guy cam alive immediately... Chill he says. Did the VPN work? grin

All my alarm bells were ringing them. I came to NL and searched for his moniker. Guy had already moved on from me and was trying to sell an iPhone over in phone section. I dug deeper and found a fashion set up too.

Basically, this is a scammer that gives unsuspecting Nairalanders exactly what they are looking for at a half price. They must pay first and it would be delivered to their doorstep or email. I realized then that even if I waited for delivery for 21 Sundays it would never come. The goods did not exist. Based on that knowledge I made a report on the scam alert trend and challenged him openly in some of the thread he set up to scam people.

One hour later at about 11 pm night. He came alive again on Whatsapps to say he's blocking me cos i reported on NL.

WHO THE HELL DOES BUSINESS LIKE THAT BUT A SELF RIGHTEOUS SCAMMER LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO CEASE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND NEVER GIVE YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR?

I will give thanks to God today in Church that i was scammed only 1k. Lol, it could have been more than 100k if i bought his beautiful clothes and iPhone. In the evening I will continue my search for a low-cost VPN and US number.

cc: Tabbaz
cc: Cuziy (this entire thread is dedicated to him. It's over 3 months old but I saw it only yesterday)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Eze2000(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well, you do have a point. Kindly ask this guy why he got upset and defrauded me of 1k for US number yesterday.

Paid directly into his account.

Diamond bank
Adeolu Ajishafe 5588273351

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Eze2000(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2019
Jordan777:

Cc tabbaz

With me, he refused to post the account number on Tuesday evening until I was ready to do the transfer on Saturday morning. And he gave me that line about 1k being too small to scam someone out of.
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Alexanity(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Dude is funny, just 1K scam, dude should just ask for donations, he ain't ready to be like those beggers though, the hustle is real
Re: My Experience With Geekfromlasgidi by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Eze2000:

With me, he refused to post the account number on Tuesday evening until I was ready to do the transfer on Saturday morning. And he gave me that line about 1k being too small to scam someone out of.

That's his sig

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Fetish. How About You? / Found Out My Gf Is Flirty With Other Guys / I Am Scared, What If She's Posses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.