Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (60074 Views)

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
postmann:

What kinda lunacy is this? What manner of a mentally unbalanced sociopath is edimolu , edimolu2 and edimolu3 ? (with each handle depicting the numerical progression of his mental depravity)

You of all people speak for me? Defining who is and isn't my hommie? Damn! Your emergence on social media ought to be marked as a black day!

You're the most potent human virus on cyberspace with your forum-wide malignancy and borderline personality disorder.
Postmann is now the judge of lunacy? This is as laughable as it gets!!!

So Mr judge, what type of lunacy do you assign to someone with the below problemscheesy

* One who foolishly concluded i was d.rebel and later admitted being stupid for ever thinking i was him!
*One who thoughtlessly ascribed the name bakayoko to me, (postmann's evidence? because bakayoko called him a fool, that was all the proof he needed)....
*one whose brain cells get all jammed up whenever he engages in fervent thinking...
*One who thinks colleague is different from workmate until i called him out on his stupidity.
* one who thinks every mattress requires a wooden bunk regardless of its height..
*one who is past the age of forty yet lacks the decency to misspell the monikers who had strictly warned him to desist from mentioning them...

i could go on and on faggôt

Postmann you show by far more signs of lunatic tendencies than any user on cyberspace, i mean what better adjective can be used to define your mental disordering capabilities? One who is dangerously suffering from dementia....

Has it strictly become a taboo for you to use your senses?, little wonder you lack the abilities to think properly, you litter this forum with your failures, a proof of you being a liability to your very own self, the pain you feel thinking about your life's worth is worse than an abscess in the ear....

lastly, don't you think me being a virus to cyberspace is certainly better than living as a morônic shiitbag who thinks "POSTMANN" is a cool name? sad

incompetent bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
chrisley the son of a depraved lunatic!!

This boy would cry for vindication like a frustrated hôrny biitch..

You are nothing short of a stupid puppet, a lap dog always wanting to please or serve his master...

How does it feel being ignored yet again like a disease, you had cc'd upto 15 people and not a single person regarded you with even as cheap as a like, a prove that they acknowledged your piteous rantscheesy

You should get something into that thick head of yours, stop dragging people into brawls, it makes you appear a coward and desperately in need of attention...how can you cc as many as possible, yet they ignored you like a plague?

This niiccur even had to tag ishi.love again after being ignored the first time, are you ever shameless, do you lack self esteem that much, i even had the decency not to drag her name by misspelling her sobriquet and this waste of semen called me a coward, what manner of men drag ladies into a brawl, postmann and chrisley which of you is dumber?

Chrisley, you need spiritual help, You try to please people is your problem, think on your own, please no one, the fact that you never had a proper home bringing shouldn't make you look down on yourself......

I like the fact you replied my scathing expletives as "e pain am" , it is what happens anytime you run out of punches, then you comment with the watery line, maturity maturity maturity, like the word evaded your brain when you were littering my mentions with your psychotic disordering problems..

hypocritic bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
chrisley the dumb biitch boy...

Mr " i now have a job"

what a poverty stricken iidiot this dolt is..

see what he gets fed oncheesy

hahahahahahha, little wonder ishi disregarded your advances , who wants to associate with a poor fella who takes cheap indomie and one egg for breakfast?....

A lamenting N-power ambassador, one who had to create a thread to beg from unsuspecting nairalanders...unmotivated he goat like you, thieving bastard, and to think this ding bat once claimed me and him were once tight must be the height of foolishness, the iidiot would try to famz anyone just to gain recognition attention even if the attempt makes him look stupid..olodo..

it shall never be well with whoever sired you for throwing such blatant and unreasonable lie..

hopeless scatterbrained loser

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
edimolu2:

Postmann is now the judge of lunacy? This is as laughable as it gets!!!

So Mr judge, what type of lunacy do you assign to someone with the below problemscheesy

* One who foolishly concluded i was d.rebel and later admitted being stupid for ever thinking i was him!
*One who thoughtlessly ascribed the name bakayoko to me, (postmann's evidence? because bakayoko called him a fool, that was all the proof he needed)....
*one whose brain cells get all jammed up whenever he engages in fervent thinking...
*One who thinks colleague is different from workmate until i called him out on his stupidity.
* one who thinks every mattress requires a wooden bunk regardless of its height..
*one who is past the age of forty yet lacks the decency to misspell the monikers who had strictly warned him to desist from mentioning them...

i could go on and on faggôt

Postmann you show by far more signs of lunatic tendencies than any user on cyberspace, i mean what better adjective can be used to define your mental disordering capabilities? One who is dangerously suffering from dementia....

It has strictly become a taboo for you to use your senses, that am sure of, little wonder you lack the abilities to think properly, you litter this forum with your misfortunes, you are a liability to your self, the pain you feel thinking about your life is worse than an abscess in the ear....

lastly, like you said, me being a virus to cyberspace is certainly better than having to live as a morônic shiitbag who thinks "POSTMANN" is a cool name sad

incompetent bastard

Each time you get flogged with a correctional whip, you go on a long narrative epistle like a wizard making confessions under intense torture. You even shared my last post!!!

uhuahahahahahahaha!!! bedazzled idiot!!!

You spent your whole life copying everyone , me (postmann, theumbra), lezz, rabel, et al. You're not only insecure but you surrendered your identity to the intimidating status of nairaland gods whom you devoted your entire existence copying. Anyone who confused you to be anyone else was automatically forgiven. You're worse than a bitch you surrendered her maiden name on alter of greed.

Beyond the walls of your facade lies a broken and hopeless drug addict whose birth was the consequence of two great apes who knew nothing about genotype compatibility.

Three decades down the line, you came to this forum to ask the most common biological question about genotype compatibility, damn! Bloody sickler!

The only difference between you and your father was that he missed the ship taking dumb folks free of charge to the 21st century.
grin grin grin grin

What a nerve from this dirt-poor, mendacious, bovine encephalopathic swine! This lout who got mentally compromised by cheap drugs! Your baseline poverty puts your living condition beyond Mai guards. No diss, we've seen the hole you call a room.

A 12inche mattress became a 48inche mattress all because you were trying to lie your way out of poverty.

You never thought your disgrace would be this epic when you decided to trade your secrets to get noticed.

Cheap bitchass faggit!!
grin grin grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
postmann:

Each time you get flogged with a correctional whip, you go on a long narrative epistle like a wizard making confessions under intense torture. You even shared my last post!!!

uhuahahahahahahaha!!! bedazzled idiot!!!

You spent your whole life copying everyone , me (postmann, theumbra), lezz, rabel etal. You're not only insecure but you surrendered your identity to the intimidating status of nairaland gods whom you devoted your entire existence copying. Anyone who confused you to be anyone else was automatically forgiven. You're worse than a bitch you surrendered her maiden name on alter of greed.

Beyond the walls of your facade lies a broken and hopeless drug addict whose birth was the consequence of two great apes who knew nothing about genotype compatibility.

Three decades down the line, you came to this forum to ask the most common biological question about genotype compatibility, damn!

The only difference between you and your father was that he missed the ship taking dumb folks free of charge to the 21st century.

What a nerve from this dirt-poor, mendacious, bovine encephalopathic swine! This lout who got mentally compromised by cheap drugs! Your baseline povery puts your living condition beyond Mai guards. No diss, we've seen the hole you call a room.

A 12inche mattress became a 48inche mattress all because you were trying to lie your way out of poverty.

You never thought your disgrace would be this epic when you decided to trade your secrets to get noticed.

Cheap bitchass faggit!!
grin grin grin

pfft, as watery as your father's sperm, dude you can't even keep up, don't be a coward, you aren't given this your all, you are starting to sound like a broken recordcheesy

How can one human being be this daft , o boi, sense don finish for you yakata

The thing enter hin body sotey him type very long epistle to cry foul...grin

You can keep foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog, i won't pity you...Postmann all i see are the rants of one heavily disturbed by mental paralysis!!!

How does one complain about my thesis yet he is so fast to type a whole heap of crap, i get it that you live a very sad and pathetic life, so you can cry , whine, squeal till thy kingdom come, i could care less..

You out brawling me can not happen in this life,never, the nairalander that will threaten my presence on this forum has not been born yet, i deal with you as i see fit.....well enough of the gay talk...let me scatter your destiny with diss...

postmann aka errandboy, your sobriquet explains much of your reality, a mere errand boy who dashes off at any given command..

if your wretched parents had known this would be the outcome of your life, wasting away your existence on an online forum, they would have done so well in aborting you...what a waste of birth you are..

You are the dumbest sociopath to ever exist, depraved degenerates like you have no place in this life, you should be euthanized and your filthiness should serve as manure on soil for better crop yield, sick-fûck....

An unmarried 40 year old thoughtless cûnt like you thinks he has much relevance on this forum? hahahahah..little wonder you aren't married, who wants to get married to a disturbed sociopath who is heavily troubled by psychiatric issuescheesy

thieving bastard
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
postmann the dumb brute niccur has taken to his heels yet again, tail between legs like the scared dog that he is...biitch boy coukdn't take the heatcheesy

postmann can't keep up, he needs a break, i wouldn't blame him though, sometimes i get scared of me toocheesy

Postmann is a GAY Legend

Having fearlez rimming through his leaking anus defying all odds, the faggôt's favorites are diick choking and cûm swallowing. He is known for spending hours licking lezz's ass all way up to lezz's unattractive and thickly-dirt-stained ball-sac, postmann 's head has spent eons up there the fool would doubt the existence of oxygen...

Peeps are fastly getting aware of this mad man being a sociopath, which is why no one affiliates with him anymore, the ones he cc's all the time for recognition and backup albeit in a shameful manner ignore him like a plague till date..this boy needs a total brain resetcheesy

Who wants to affiliate with a forty year old who measures his life achievement and worth by the number of e-brawls he has won?, one whose credibility has been shattered timeless counts!

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

How can one human being be this daft , o boi, sense don finish for you yakata

The thing enter hin body sotey him type very long epistle to cry foul...grin

You can keep foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog, i won't pity you...Postmann all i see are the rants of one heavily disturbed by mental paralysis!!!

How does one complain about my thesis yet he is so fast to type a whole heap of crap, i get it that you live a very sad and pathetic life, so you can cry , whine, squeal till thy kingdom come, i could care less..

You out brawling me can not happen in this life,never, the nairalander that will threaten my presence on this forum has not been born yet, i deal with you as i see fit.....well enough of the gay talk...let me scatter your destiny with diss...

postmann aka errandboy, your sobriquet explains much of your reality, a mere errand boy who dashes off at any given command..

if your wretched parents had known this would be the outcome of your life, wasting away your existence on an online forum, they would have done so well in aborting you...what a waste of birth you are..

thieving bastard

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're a real knocklehead!!! Out brawling someone is down to who gives the most quote? Little wonder you've been quoting me all day! Little wonder you quoted me twice in 2 minutes!

uhuahahahahahaha!!!
grin grin grin

You're the greatest casualty on nairaland. persistent verbal assaults have forced you willingly and unwillingly to dilvuge too many personal secrets that lead to the undeniable conclusion that you're soft in the head and psychologically vulnerable.

You've exposed your family here, including how your uncle killed your mother

you've shared your tramadol abuse stories here and how it landed you unconacious in the hospital

you've asked people on here how a sickler like you can marry someone without bringing forth the next generation of sicklers into the world

you've share your academic woes how you were never a bright student being in JSS 2F. And how a girl beat you up in SS1

You've exposed the pic of a girl who looks more like a modified vampire than a human, under pressure from lezz

you've begged harddon on ways to woo women

under pressure and uncontrollable fit of insecurity, you exposed your shabby, slum dump of a room to us which exposed your acute poverty.

under pressure and desperate attempts to control the damage caused by the pic that exposed your living condition, you posted another room picture which further complicated your postion as a dependant street rodent.

Your persistent quotes even when no one is replying stem from 3 sources:

1) your deep hurt for having been perpetually disgraced and ridiculed

2) you're a frustrated, narcotics-impaired, psychologically imbalanced, tormented madcap who is bored and jobless and can't find any other distraction from the withdraw symptoms of drug abuse and the only getaway is to start throwing tantrums at the objects of your obsession.

3) Sheer pretence! in your deception, you're desperate to create an impression of a disslord but it backfired and has cost you dearly with all the highlighted tragedies listed above. All your diss sound like someone unintelligent and hurt. It portrays hurt than anything else.

Most substance abusers are criminally minded with great penchant for insincerity, deceit and cunning. Giving your limited IQ, you display these traits at base level.

Wretched, tramadolized street rat!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're a real knocklehead!!! Out brawling someone is down to who gives the most quote? Little wonder you've been quoting me all day! Little wonder you quoted me twice in 2 minutes!

uhuahahahahahaha!!!
grin grin grin

You're the greatest casualty on nairaland. persistent verbal assaults have forced you willing and unwillingly to dilvuge too many personal secrets that leads to the undeniable conclusion that you're soft in the head and psychologically vulnerable.

You've exposed your family here, including how your uncle killed your mother

you've shared your tramadol abuse stories here and how it landed you unconacious in the hospital

you've asked people on here how a sickler like you can marry someone without bringing forth the next generation of sicklers into the world

you've share your academic woes how you were never a bright student being in JSS 2F. And how a girl beat you up in SS1

You've exposed the pic of a girl who looks more like a modified vampire than a human, under pressure from lezz

you've beg harddon on ways to woo women

under pressure and uncontrollable fit of insecurity, you exposed your shabby, slum dump of a room to us which exposed your acute poverty.

under pressure and desperate attempts to control the damage caused by the pic that exposed your living condition, you posted another room picture which further complicated your postion as a dependant street rodent.

Your persistent quotes even when no one is replying stem from 3 sources:

1) your deep hurt for having been perpetually disgraced and ridiculed

2) you're a frustrated, narcotics-impaired, psychologically imbalanced, tormented madcap who is bored and jobless and can't find any other distraction from the withdraw symptoms of drug abuse and the only getaway is to start throwing tantrums at the objects of your obsession.

3) Sheer pretence! in your deception, you're desperate to create an impression of a disslord but it backfired and has caused you dearly with all the highlighted tragedies listed above. All your diss sound like someone unintelligent and hurt. It portrays hurt than anything else.

Most substance abusers are criminally minded with great penchant for insincerity, deceit and cunning. Giving your limited IQ, you display these traits at base level.

Wretched, tramadolized street rat!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Getting worked up already? what a Pathetic failure this misfit is, what can you ever see to the end, see the mofo crying foul why i quoted him twice yet he has done that on several occassions, i still don't know why that brain of yours hasn't shut down already from this intellectual paralysis it projectscheesy

That being said, it is obvious postmann is finding it very hard to stay on his feet, i have dealt you several punches that have landed flush on your face thus leaving you to the horrors of severe concussions...

postmann i thought you were born for this, now you sound like a pissed off maniac or a primary pupil who got bullied by his betters...moreso even your cheeky verbiage couldn't even bring forth the tiniest tickle..

I can't believe postmann has been glued to this page, one who swore on his dead mother never to dignify me with a brawl, this is what happens when you have the balls of your opponents for keeps and deal with his psyche as you see fitcheesy

postmann is but a soft brained brute, one who got so intellectually spent he has resorted to copy and paste....see the long thesis sef, quite an uninteresting and boring read, i almost slept off reading something that is meant to make vicious and vexed.

hahahahhahahhaha

postmann aka errandboy, you should save face now, you aren't geared for this am sure, your mental strength is as weak as your diss punch, your brain is phelgm-infested which is why you can't even differentiate when you are being stupid or not, your brain embarrasses you at the slightest chance...

Now i did this with just one hand, let's see you beat it..

stupid filth of human creation
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

postmann is finding it very hard to stay on his feet, i have dealt you several punches that have landed flush on your face thus leaving you to the horrors of severe concussions...

postmann i thought you were born for this, now you sound like a pissed off maniac or a primary pupil who got bullied by his betters...moreso even your cheeky verbiage couldn't even bring forth the tiniest tickle..

I can't believe postmann has been glued to this page, one who swore on his dead mother never to dignify me with a brawl, this is what happens when you have the balls of your opponents for keeps and deal with his psyche as you see fitcheesy

postmann is but a soft brained brute, one who got so intellectually spent he has resorted to copy and paste....see the long thesis sef, quite an uninteresting and boring read, i almost slept off reading something that is meant to make vicious and vexed.

hahahahhahahhaha

postmann aka errandboy, you should save face now, you aren't geared for this am sure, your mental strength is as weak as your diss punch, your brain is phelgm-infested which is why you can't even differentiate when you are being stupid or not, your brain embarrasses you at the slightest chance...

Now i did this with just one hand, let's see you beat it..

stupid filth of humnan creation

The same base level of pretence!!! Moreover, you lack shame. That's the only thing that's keeping you typing your save-face posts.

I came to the conclusion that your depravity and shamelessness is narcotics-driven. That was after you claimed your mattress was 4 FEET TALL, WHICH IS 48INCHES HIGH. AND YOU TRIED TO DEFEND IT.

THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED YOUR'RE A SHAMELSS HARDENED CRIMINAL WITH NO SELF RESPECT.

grin grin grin

You're an absolute nobody!!! But that's not the worst part, you're also intellectually vacant.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann aka errandboy has started doing a copy and paste of his past dissescheesy

Did i not say this man is a failure, what can he ever do right? Failure always steadily flowing behind the fool hoping to embarrass him at the tiniest given opportunitycheesy

Postmann can hardly carry this on with me, his punches are getting weaker by each quote, one could easily liken his punches to Mac gregor in the 8th round when faced with floydcheesy

postmann, go to bed, rest well and eat

It aint any shame if you run from this, he who runs from a fight lives to fight another day right?

infact come back, aint done with you.....

Your father died a pitiful death, he was the sole definition of criminalities and its tendencies, so i understand where your anger, rage and frustration comes from, having to watch your father tied to a pole and several shots of bullet released into his worthless skin must have been so terrifying for you as a kidcheesy

You can still make it in life, stop harassing and haranguing nairalanders , it doesn't add a penny to your account...get a hustle and stop measuring your life achievements through the number of e-brawls you have won or lost....
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

I told you earlier you display base level of pretence. Moreover, you lack shame. That's the only thing that's keeping you typing your save-face posts.

I came to the conclusion that your depravity and shamelessness is narcotics-driven. That was after you claimed your mattress was 4 FEET TALL, WHICH IS 48INCHES HIGH. AND YOU TRIED TO DEFEND IT.

THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED YOUR'RE A SHAMELSS HARDENED CRIMINAL WITH NO SELF RESPECT.

grin grin grin

You're an absolute nobody!!! But that's not the worst part, you're also intellectually vacant.
shiooor, olodo..lobatan, is that it?

After several shots released into your worthless piece of flesh called body and your pungent and toxic blood littering the floors of this forum, this was your come back?

Your subtle attempt at reverse psychology is as weak as your disses....

imagine a forty year old lowlife who sits by his phone having a back and forth with a young blood who is in his early twenties...and this senseless adult who has the same sex-drive as a he-goat has the nerves to tell me am shameless without any self-respectcheesy

you should call on fearlez, me against you isnt a fair fight, see as i dey treat you like jss1 student wey miss road enter ss3 class, you sef fight back nagrin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann aka errandboy has started doing a copy and paste of his past dissescheesy

Did i not say this man is a failure, what can he ever do right? Failure always steadily flowing behind the fool hoping to embarrass him at the tiniest given opportunitycheesy

Postmann can hardly carry this on with me, his punches are getting weaker by each quote, one could easily liken his punches to Mac gregor in the 8th round when faced with floydcheesy

postmann, go to bed, rest well and eat

It aint any shame if you run from this, he who runs from a fight lives to fight another day right?

infact come back, aint done with you.....

Your father died a pitiful death, he was the sole definition of criminalities and its tendencies, so i understand where your anger, rage and frustration comes from, having to watch your father tied to a pole and several shots of bullet released into his worthless skin must have been so terrifying for you as a kidcheesy

You can still make it in life, stop harassing and haranguing nairalanders , it doesn't add a penny to your account...get a hustle and stop measuring your life achievements through the number of e-brawls you have won or lost....

Stop acting like your ego is on the line. There's no ego attached to your NL handles anymore. I took them all down, below six feet.

They lay side by side with your mother's decayed corpse. That's what I do to unruly peasants like you who dare to breach the hierarchy divide.

And stop sounding hurt. It shows on your posts. You're losing composure already when I've not even started.

Your mother's uterus was the village sperm-ban. And you're the seminal culmination of several drunks who competed fervently for the race to hit her uterus.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Stop acting like your ego is on the line. There's no ego attached to your NL handles anymore. I took them all down, below six feet.

They lay side by side with your mother's decayed corpse. That's what I do to unruly peasants like you who dare to breach the hierarchy divide.

And stop sounding hurt. It shows on your posts. You're losing composure already when I've not even started.

Your mother's uterus was the village sperm-ban. And you're the seminal culmination of several drunks who competed fervently for the race to hit her uterus.

One question before i resume your pain!!

Tge services of a priest won't be needed to figure out you are terribly suffering from delusion of grandeur, how do you say you have taken down my ego on nairaland yet i stand fully erect untaunted, visiting any thread i see fit, dropping comments as i choose to and making mockery of your intellect!

Is this how those who take massive beating to the head think, you must really take nairaland to heart, which is why you would rather stay awake to fight , even after being shamelessly beaten and dragged around the concrete of this forum, shame no gree you...

Nairaland defines your life, without nairaland you are a dead man, which is a testament to why you would never reveal what you look like, because you know all hell would be set loose on you, as you have no other forum or place in your life where you could assume a bit of relevance as nairalandcheesy

One would be delusioned with
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

shiooor, olodo..lobatan, is that it?

After several shots released into your worthless piece of flesh called body and your pungent and toxic blood littering the floors of this forum, this was your come back?

Your subtle attempt at reverse psychology is as weak as your disses....

imagine a forty year old lowlife who sits by his phone having a back and forth with a young blood who is in his early twenties...and this senseless adult who has the same sex-drive as a he-goat has the nerves to tell me am shameless without any self-respectcheesy

you should call on fearlez, me against you isnt a fair fight, see as i dey treat you like jss1 student wey miss road enter ss3 class, you sef fight back nagrin

Is your imaginary age difference a coded call for pity? grin grin grin

See this sicklemia claiming fresh blood! Your heart pumps slower than that of an octogenarian that's why you need tramadol to cover for your biological shortfalls. Your wobbly dick doesn't get enough blood supply.

That's why you call sex an achievement!!! The physically able-bodied men consider sex is routine. But not one who's from a bloodline of erectile dysfunctional wimps!!!

Edimolu -- " Good morning, my neighbours "

Neighbours -- "Good morning"

Edimolu -- " Guess what? I just got laid grin , isn't that wonderful achievement "?

You're a deficit on your communal male headcount!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann the dumb brute niccur has taken to his heels yet again, tail between legs like the scared dog that he is...biitch boy coukdn't take the heatcheesy

postmann can't keep up, he needs a break, i wouldn't blame him though, sometimes i get scared of me toocheesy

Postmann is a GAY Legend

Having fearlez rimming through his leaking anus defying all odds, the faggôt's favorites are diick choking and cûm swallowing. He is known for spending hours licking lezz's ass all way up to lezz's unattractive and thickly-dirt-stained ball-sac, postmann 's head has spent eons up there the fool would doubt the existence of oxygen...

Peeps are fastly getting aware of this mad man being a sociopath, which is why no one affiliates with him anymore, the ones he cc's all the time for recognition and backup albeit in a shameful manner ignore him like a plague till date..this boy needs a total brain resetcheesy

Who wants to affiliate with a forty year old who measures his life achievement and worth by the number of e-brawls he has won?, one whose credibility has been shattered timeless counts!

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Is your imaginary age difference a coded call for pity? grin grin grin

See this sicklemia claiming fresh blood! Your heart pumps slower than that of an octogenarian that's why you need tramadol to cover for your biological shortfalls. Your wobbly dick doesn't get enough blood supply.

That's why you call sex an achievement!!! The physically able-bodied men consider sex is routine. But not one who's from a bloodline of erectile dysfunctional wimps!!!

Edimolu -- " Good morning, my neighbours "
Neighbours -- "Good morning"
Edimolu -- " Guess what? I just got laid

isn't that wonderful achievement "?

You're a deficit on your communal male headcount!
Mr writer

The only forty year old i know on nairaland who writes books for kindergarteen pupils and still lays pride about the stipends he earns....cheesy

Ade goes to school incorporated....

see how easily i make mockery of your hustlecheesy

@bolded, awuzu bi llahi...what kind of unfortunate human being is this, who disses like this for christ sakes? i understand the fact that you are trying hard and want to keep up, but dude what the fûck? Get a fix on your brains man...your agitation comes off as a wounded lion, one absent of strategy, vision and brains.....

i saod it, the heavy and endless shellacking you have received from me has rendered your brain useless and lazy that it doesn't even process words any more,

You diss like a child, you have the brains and wisdom of a primary school pupil , what kind of embarrassment is this for heaven's sake?

i have no choice but to conclude you are absolutely mad and absent of brains...

irrelevant scumbag
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley Mr N-power dependent, how hustle?

Mr "we get bitches anytime we want"

sex starved iidiot like you, you wey don wânk sotey the thing don dey make your head dey conspicous...e no go better for your papa for dia...

hungry bastardgrin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2018
hitting the sheets, this dumb fûcks are softer than their momma's nipples...

Eddy done annihilated em biitvh ass niccurscheesy

Am out!!
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

One question before i resume your pain!!

Tge services of a priest won't be needed to figure out you are terribly suffering from delusion of grandeur, how do you say you have taken down my ego on nairaland yet i stand fully erect untaunted, visiting any thread i see fit, dropping comments as i choose to and making mockery of your intellect!

Is this how those who take massive beating to the head think, you must really take nairaland to heart, which is why you would rather stay awake to fight , even after being shamelessly beaten and dragged around the concrete of this forum, shame no gree you...

Nairaland defines your life, without nairaland you are a dead man, which is a testament to why you would never reveal what you look like, because you know all hell would be set loose on you, as you have no other forum or place in your life where you could assume a bit of relevance as nairalandcheesy

One would be delusioned with

By spending almost your entire time on ashewo bear palour?

We know how a depraved maniac whose sole purpose was to copy other people's diss word for word looking for people forum to forum to apply them on.

Until we got your wings clipped and reputation murdered, you were practically all over the place like a true drug addict.

Your personals are just too damning! I've not even started throwing your pics around. And your room and 48inches tall mattress are perfectly tucked in my hard drive. uhauahahahahahaha!!!

The funny thing was that you voluntarily handed them over to me! grin

And someone called you a man? Nah, you're an effeminate, ineffectual piece of human dross. I won't even call you a biťch, bitches don't get this crack up this easy.

You came to nairaland to sell your story in order to purchase fame, but all you got was disgrace and rejection. What that simply means is that your life is one huge, boring story no one wants to read.

Hence you're one frustrated, angry drug abuser who felt hurt like a bitch bleeped without pay.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:44am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

By spending almost your entire time on ashewo bear palour?

We know how a depraved maniac whose sole purpose was to copy other people's diss word for word looking for people forum to forum to apply them on.

Until we got your wings clipped and reputation murdered, you were practically all over the place like a true drug addict.

Your personals are just too damning! I've not even started throwing your pics around. And your room and 48inches tall mattress are perfectly tucked in my hard drive. uhauahahahahahaha!!!

The funny thing was that you voluntarily handed them over to me! grin

And someone called you a man? Nah, you're an effeminate, ineffectual piece of human dross. I won't even call you a biťch, bitches don't get this crack up this easy.

You came to nairaland to sell your story in order to purchase fame, but all you got was disgrace and rejection. What that simply means is that your life is one huge, boring story no one wants to read.

Hence you're one frustrated, angry drug abuser who felt hurt like a bitch bleeped without pay.

All applaud postmann aka errandboy for he has said something of worth....all show and no go

i have always reiterated your bark is far worse than your bite, do you have the faintest idea of the contextual meaning behind that sentence? cos if you did, you would know you are more of a fool than i took you forcheesy

i wonder how you keep saying the same thing in each quote over and over again, biitch i saw it the first time and it never scratched, so how is this suppose to pose any threat...

oh he wants to troll me with my picture, i so much quiver with fear, i urge you to troll with every picture i have posted, it gives me sweetened chills to know i hit you so bad with my lash while you receive the pain, knowing fully well i have made mockery of your weak punches..

Reality begins to dawn on you, you have really toned down on your expletives, no brain power to conjure new disses, so you then thought to yourself, what else can i do to make edimolu feel pained, let me trolll him with his picture and see if it'd work.

such a mindless degenerate postmann is

Boy, trust me , you have tried it before and failed at it, this won't be any differentcheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Mr writer

The only forty year old i know on nairaland who writes books for kindergarteen pupils and still lays pride about the stipends he earns....cheesy

Ade goes to school incorporated....

see how easily i make mockery of your hustlecheesy

@bolded, awuzu bi llahi...what kind of unfortunate human being is this, who disses like this for christ sakes? i understand the fact that you are trying hard and want to keep up, but dude what the fûck? Get a fix on your brains man...your agitation comes off as a wounded lion, one absent of strategy, vision and brains.....

i saod it, the heavy and endless shellacking you have received from me has rendered your brain useless and lazy that it doesn't even process words any more,

You diss like a child, you have the brains and wisdom of a primary school pupil , what kind of embarrassment is this for heaven's sake?

i have no choice but to conclude you are absolutely mad and absent of brains...

irrelevant scumbag

edimolu2:

Well i just finished a sex rump with babe and i thought to log on to nairaland...

There!!!

That was you , right in the lowest part of the pit of depravity and low self-esteem.

Pussy is a like a rare, precious diamond to an ugly, drug-ravaged, impecunious mugu like you. No wonder you came here to beg for yansh and pussies, harassing hardon to teach you how to bed a woman and throwing yourself at any woman who crossed your path until they start rejecting you like you have a contagious disease.
grin grin grin

Any girl that offers her pussy to you must have shared similar traits with your mother who was a specialist in fùcking champions in failure like your dad.

He watched helplessly while you uncle took the life of his wife.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

There!!!

That was you , right in the lowest part of the pit of depravity and low self-esteem.

Pussy is a like a rare precious diamond to an ugly, drug-ravaged, impecunious mugu like you. No wonder you came here to beg for yansh a d pussies, harassing hardon to teach you how to bed a woman and throwing yourself at any woman who crossed your path until they start rejecting you like you have a contagious disease.
grin grin grin

Any girl that offers her pussy to you must have shared similar traits with your mother who was a specialist in fucking champions in failure like your dad.

He watched helplessly while you uncle took the life of his wife.
Depraved lunatic having a child like mind..

Amongst all other stupid comments of yours, i still don't get your point? You mean you are jealous i had a sex rump with my babe?

like seriously, o ma sheun oo

i said it, ever since you saw her ass it has been do or die for you, you make it easy to cut through the meat of what goes on in your sorrowful life, shouting since almost 5 days ago because you saw an âss for the first timegrin

Pray tell, what angers you the most, the âss or your failures as a forty year old?

Now i need the answer, it help in adding sauce to your exposed injurygrin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann aka errandboy can't even control a better usage of grammarcheesy

imagine if i wasn't strapped with bullet proof, the unintelligent dolt keeps barraging my mentions with his ill-articulations and poorly constructed english...

This is exactly what happens when one has so much involved himself in meaningless things that has truncated his future....cheesy

olodocheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
hitting the sheets, this dumb fûcks are softer than their momma's nipples...

Eddy done annihilated em biitvh ass niccurscheesy

Am out!!

edimolu2:

All applaud postmann aka errandboy for he has said something of worth....all show and no go

i have always reiterated your bark is far worse than your bite, do you have the faintest idea of the contextual meaning behind that sentence? cos if you did, you would know you are more of a fool than i took you forcheesy

i wonder how you keep saying the same thing in each quote over and over again, biitch i saw it the first time and it never scratched, so how is this suppose to pose any threat...

oh he wants to troll me with my picture, i so much quiver with fear, i urge you to troll with every picture i have posted, it gives me sweetened chills to know i hit you so bad with my lash while you receive the pain, knowing fully well i have made mockery of your weak punches..

Reality begins to dawn on you, you have really toned down on your expletives, no brain power to conjure new disses, so you then thought to yourself, what else can i do to make edimolu feel pained, let me trolll him with his picture and see if it'd work.

such a mindless degenerate postmann is

Boy, trust me , you have tried it before and failed at it, this won't be any differentcheesy

No one takes a drug addict for his words! A tramadlized idiot with a class act in pretence!!!

Another great penile stab to your loosed rectum sent your running back to the chemist shop looking for a butt-pad to cover the bleeding.
grin grin grin

You've no self honour, no personal integrity. Fake ass, impecunious reťard!

How can you go to sleep when I've set your reputation in flames! Pretencious lunatic! grin grin grin

Wretched slum dump dweller. Mr 48inch ta mattress!
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

No one takes a drug addict for his words! A tramadlized idiot with a class act in pretence!!!

Another great penile stab to your loosed rectum sent your running back to the chemist shop looking for a butt-pad to cover the bleeding.
grin grin grin

You've no self honour, no personal integrity. Fake ass, impecunious reťard!

How can you go to sleep when I've set your reputation in flames! Pretencious lunatic! grin grin grin

Wretched slum dump dweller. Mr 48inch ta mattress!

Postmann always the fôôl

He says i throw a class-act for pretending not to be pained, this shows you are pained because i am not pained...dude you allow your emotions get the best of you,

is this how all forty year olds are, or you just possess this gift for being always stupid!!!!

olodo that cannot spell "pretentious", do i have to keep teaching you what you never learnt in school, your daddy issues as a kid must have really affected your reason for being this unfortunate and sorrowful....

lazy headed goat
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 2:01am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Postmann is a GAY Legend

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 2:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Postmann hurry now, you are becoming too slow for me, are you running low on megabyte or is it brain seizures?

Your father was never a better coward eithercheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 2:04am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Depraved lunatic having a child like mind..

Amongst all other stupid comments of yours, i still don't get your point? You mean you are jealous i had a sex rump with my babe?

like seriously, o ma sheun oo

i said it, ever since you saw her ass it has been do or die for you, you make it easy to cut through the meat of what goes on in your sorrowful life, shouting since almost 5 days ago because you saw an âss for the first timegrin

Pray tell, what angers you the most, the âss or your failures as a forty year old?

Now i need the answer, it help in adding sauce to your exposed injurygrin

Which mentally healthy man comes online and says " i just had sex with my babe"

Only a guy that actually has no babe. You be mugu!

Pussy is cheap! But not to guys like you with serious low self-esteem. Little wonder droves of girls here reject you like they could perceive your leprosy online.

Repugnant idiot. !!!
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Which mentally healthy man comes online and says " i just had sex with my babe"

Only a guy that actually has no babe. You be mugu!

Pussy is cheap! But not to guys like you with serious low self-esteem. Little wonder droves of girls here reject you like they could perceive your leprosy online.

Repugnant idiot. !!!
I got a better question for you, afterall you have toned down on your expletives to bore me with ridiculous questions...

so i suppose its question time...

*What kind of bastard gets all worked up and filled with immeasurable amount of hate cos another niccur claimed he just fûcked his babe..

Na your babe i fûck? well that's if you even have one, i guess not having one explains why you are so pained, na jealousy and i hope the hate kills you...you feel so intimidated by it you have been centering your words around it like a depraved lunatic hoping to find and fufill his sexual fantasies when taking several peeps at my baby's âss..

sex-starvation is worse than ebola....

Else why would someone throw out his self-esteem and dignity to portray this high level of hate and stupiditycheesy

Now lets take a gander yet again at postmann 's intellect, i have never been so right for terming this man a fôôl...

postmann's stupid conclusio

Anyone that posts on a social forum he just fûcked his babe has no babe in reality

Can you believe what this retârd just sprouted from his brain, so in short anyone who doesn't post it automatically has a babe..

Having a babe must be mission impossible for you, which is why you see it as much of a big deal, check out those pictures i posted,they are two different ladies in different places..chics aint anything....

I know your type, an ordinary "hi" from a lady would give you erection and almost orgasm, keyboard warrior but offline coward...we sabi unacheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by chrisley(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Your redemption would defy all orthodox approach.. eccentricity is now becoming your normalcy.. Divine intervention is what you need to break free from this spirit of lies that has a grip on you

Hit him with factual lines about his queer lifestyle.. and he will spring up fictional hogwash just to goad me or taint my image.. but that bothers me the least cos everyone already know his a neurotic liar

How a graduate exudes such mental ineptitude still eludes my understanding.. could it be likened to weed or his tramadol abuse? Edimolu be careful with your intake cos your lunacy is becoming full blown

Everyone disassociated themselves from you when they spotted you're a psychopath .. It's quite uncanny how you remained defiant and forcing yourself on peeps who don't want to be identified with you.. No shame you have

You've tried your best to sniff me out but still you have no dirt on me.. so dont sweat your techinque.. stop trying so hard to have many fooled with all those petty lies from no impeccable source

Learn to be receptive to suggestions.. nobody hates you.. you are just a young child living with yo mama..instead of investing your time in developing yourself you're busy battling postmann and fearlez who are already accomplised, living in comfort and with four wheels

You keep resurfacing as bad guy with tough skin but we all know it's a false bravado.. fake bravity cos deep down you already know you'll be smoked out at every encounter.. just yesterday you even claimed none can outbrawl you.. but the question is who have you defeated b4?

Let go of your pride cos you've been fighting a lost battle you are more like a forgone conclusion.. your rants don't hold a sway and they are always destined for scrap.. you stir up sporadic battles with your superiors yet you get beaten so seamlessly.. while you sprawl back to your 4feet bed with piercing sadness

Ma dear Edimumu or like lezz would say "fanboy turned rebel" or as postmann would have it "sicklemia claiming fresh blood".. what you need is to have an introspection to think about your life.. stopping wasting your time looking for who to brawl with.. but rather invest your time on things that would make your pocket heavy on cheda to better your life

Chew on that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:
Your redemption will defy all orthodox approach.. eccentricity is now becoming your normalcy.. Divine intervention is what you need to break free from this spirit of lies that has a grip over you

Hit him with factual lines about his queer lifestyle.. and he will spring up fictional hogwash just to goad me or taint my image.. but that bothers me the least cos everyone already know his a neurotic liar

How a graduate exudes such mental ineptitude still eludes my understanding.. could it be likened to weed or his tramadol abuse? Edimolu be careful with your intake cos your lunacy is becoming full blown

Everyone disassociated themselves from you when they spotted you're a psychopath .. It's quite uncanny how you remained defiant and forcing yourself on peeps who don't want to be identified with you.. No shame you have

You've always tried to sniff me out but still you have no dirt on me.. so dont sweat your techinque.. stop trying so hard to have many fooled with all those petty lies from no impeccable source

Learn to be receptive to suggestions.. nobody hates you.. you are just a young child living with yo mama..instead of investing your time in developing yourself you're busy battling postmann and fearlez who are already accomplised, living in comfort and with four wheels

You keep resurfacing as bad guy with tough skin but we all know it's a false bravado.. fake bravity cos deep down you already know you'll be smoked out at every encounter.. just yesterday you even claimed none can outbrawl you.. but the question is who have you defeated b4?

Let go of your pride cos you've been fighting a lost battle you are more like a forgone conclusion.. your rants don't hold a sway and they are always destined for scrap.. you stir up sporadic battles with your superiors yet you get beaten so seamlessly.. while you sprawl back to your 4feet bed with piercing sadness

Ma dear Edimumu or like lezz would say "fanboy turned rebel" or as postmann would have it "sicklemia claiming fresh blood".. what you need is to have an introspection to think about your life.. stopping wasting your time looking for who to brawl with.. but rather invest your time on things that would make your pocket heavy on the cheda to better your life

Chew on that

Welldone, lazy dolt, all of a sudden you got voice now shey? Stupid wânkercheesy

You lost focus and strategy and went on a full defence, you have been so pained that it now reflects in your gibberishcheesy

Typing a whole heap of crap to justify your effete show of attention seeking obsession is as foolish as the one minute man who had sired youcheesy

You have never been geared for bravery, am sure this was your best effort, watch how i'd turn you into a dummy and relinquish you of that delusion of grandeur that seems non-existent in your reality...

This schizophrenic bastard keeps yapping about no one associating with me, like for real ...is that your diss, niccur you abusing me with my very own punches which i use in putting you in your rightful place......

How weak your mind is, chrisley i wasn't the one who quoted over 19 people and got ignored like a plague, you seek for attention and approval like a hôrny cûnt...

i have one question for you, did any one here know about your piteous existence before this year? No, but like a jobless iidiot who depends on N-Power for survival, you started looking for ways to get accepted by this faggôts...

i have not a smidgen of respect for you, you are a complete-retârd, you had thrown the first jab at me because you wanted to please this faggôts and yet you squeal maturity like a wasted cûnt when dragged and beaten albwit shamefully...

i won't pity you, this will continue as need be, if you are so pained about the picture i dropped , quote me in the sexuality section and drop your opinion, lets see of you wouldn't be destroyed in minutes!!!

Now lets take a look at your life...

You hav nothing going for you, i came across a post of yours where you laid pride to be in an air-conditioned room, you must be really poor to take pride in that, little wonder you get fed on indomie for breakfast while others are having a go at better foods...

What manner of adult piteously begs another nairalander to show up for the get together party so he could gossip about edimolu's brawl, this dude is as unfortunate as one could ever be...

This shameless bastard cc'd a whooping count of 19 sobriquets and yet not a single person dignified his sorry âss with a response, talking about one who is deprived of attention and needs it as his mother needs the D....

I did this immediately i woke up, it was fuckin easy to put you in your place, i have your time plenty today, if you run or scream maturity , it shall never be well with you....
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann aka postgoat, how market now, how does sleeping on a mat feel like, your body must have gone all swollen and lump from the floor's harshness...

Throw your watery shots yet again....i will beat you harder than a cherokee drum this time..

stupid piece of human filth

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.