Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (60172 Views)

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
Fearlez this is your torture , am revealing to you your flaws in life and why should be fast in learning from them...

Below is another vivid display of lezzgoat's weak intellect..This was my hommie zand.ha pummelling the life out of lezzgoat and till date lezz still thinks am the same person.....the man shows more signs of confusion than his whooring mother...

Viewers, please you could do a local search of the words in the quote above, fearlez is very unintelligent, he has been mentally paralysed for years, how can you argue foolishly that different people are the same person yet went ahead to post different pictures of them..

is this not stupidity in crystal clarity?

This is yet another quote which zand.ha had posted in calling fearlez out for his foolishness..

And below was fearlez's last comment on the thread, the fool later submitted we were three..This man is an embarrassment to foolish people...

Now did you all take not of all this, this man is suffering from amnesia, he forgets things way to much and just throws around like a sozzled iidiot, one has to be really demented to be this confusedcheesy

This aint ending any sooncheesy

My Dear Avowed fan gone rogue, I will leave you with this post I sent to you exactly one year ago. When you started following my monikers and plagiarising my posts.

It's a record class act dismissal and public humiliation and it's the reason you have been having heart problems for over a year stalking and quoting me like I was responsible for your mother's carelessness for not demanding genotype compatibility with your deadbeat father. My only crime was that I rejected you, ignored your friendship request and Happy New year wishes because you're an attention-hungry , insecure and fragile snowflake looking for online fame.

So please learn to move on and stop following me like a disgruntled girl who lost her virginity to a love scam.

Enjoy the read,...and I will keep reposting it in response to your rants henceforth!

... why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

[b]Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

You disposable piece of human waste.[/b]
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
A 19 year old intelligent boy shared the story of his mother with another nairalander, and this mannerless retard started trolling him for that, what kind of mad man are you, an unmarried man like you go hard on someone you could have fathered if you hadn't chosen failure as your companion....

zand.ha is more of an intelligent person than you will ever become in your life, you should envy his intelligence, an atheist with such a brilliant mind, i still joke with him till date am gonna make him become a believercheesy

i know your brain cells deplete faster than the speed of light anytime you try to engage in fervent thinking, so call me zand.ha once againcheesy

stupid piece of filthcheesy

How can anyone argue 3 different persons are just one single person , and still goes back to say the below, and still comes around to spill am same as zand.ha...
DriveBy...Killer:
even in the face of naked proof he denies.
No guts
No honour
No glory
No decorum
Just a band of 3 desperate born idiots thinking numbers affect my missile delivery

See how they are quoting themselves like defeated scums
I done die
Till I will leave Nairaland none will match my diss improvisation or brain power.Bottom feeders

We all have to agree fearlez and postmann are two never do wells blighting this whole forum with their misfortunes...

stupid cûnts
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez the obliging fool

Fearlez thinks i hate him, hell no...am only here to remind him of what a failure he is, one who measures his life achievement through the number of e-brawls he has won or lost...

i don't just throw words around like a depraved lunatic in the manner fearlez does...

Take note of the below
WrathOf..Hadez:

Twice your shapeless girlfriend has called the mods to bail you out of my death grip.

23?You have braved the odds by surviving this long as one with sickle cell.

I was even thinking you were in your teens, never knew you're a fullblown adult boasting about.

Well, here's the deal and it's a curse:

*If I'm 40, may you never live to celebrate your own 40th birthday

@bolded...This was fearlez admitting i was 23 after i revealed to him my age sometimes last year, and all of a sudden within the space of less than 9 months , he says again i have assumed the age of 32 years..does this man have anything close to a brain?cheesy
Fearlez:

At 32, the high points of edimolu's life is stalking lezz.

When i say fearlez is fûcked in the head and needs psychiatric attention, i mean it...The man shows way too many signs of mental-paralysis..

Did anyone notice the way he threw caution to the wind and started cursing his own mother because i reminded him of his age...he gets pained whenever i throw his reality at him cheesy

mindless-degeneratecheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez how does it feel like knowing you are a loser?
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
DriveBy..Killer:
Funny how one dude, fearlez kept 3 gutless desperate musketeers up all night till 3 am when they have been screaming victory victory grin grin grin grin grin

Jajajajanannaan quackquackquack!!!!!
Little bitch ass niggars

Nairaland should set aside a day where people can make voluntary donations to forty year olds who have no life beyond nairaland....

Forty year olds who have been bestowed with the gifts of confusioncheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
A 19 year old intelligent boy shared the story of his mother with another nairalander, and this mannerless retard started trolling him for that, what kind of mad man are you, an unmarried man like you go hard on someone you could have fathered if you hadn't chosen failure as your companion....

zand.ha is more of an intelligent person than you will ever become in your life, you should envy his intelligence, an atheist with such a brilliant mind, i still joke with him till date am gonna make him become a believercheesy

i know your brain cells deplete faster than the speed of light anytime you try to engage in fervent thinking, so call me zand.ha once againcheesy

How can anyone argue 3 different persons are just one single person , and still goes back to say the below, and still comes around to spill am same as zand.ha...

We all have to agree fearlez and postmann are two never do wells blighting this whole forum with their misfortunes...

stupid cûnts

My Dear Avowed fan gone rogue, I will leave you with this post I sent to you exactly one year ago. When you started following my monikers and plagiarising my posts.

It's a record class act dismissal and public humiliation and it's the reason you have been having heart problems for over a year stalking and quoting me like I was responsible for your mother's carelessness for not demanding genotype compatibility with your deadbeat father. My only crime was that I rejected you, ignored your friendship request and Happy New year wishes because you're an attention-hungry , insecure and fragile snowflake looking for online fame.

So please learn to move on and stop following me like a disgruntled girl who lost her virginity to a love scam.

Enjoy the read,...and I will keep reposting it in response to your rants henceforth!

... why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

[b]Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Nairaland should set aside a day where people can make voluntary donations to forty year olds who have no life beyond nairaland....

Forty year olds who have been bestowed with the gifts of confusioncheesy

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Fearlez thinks i hate him, hell no...am only here to remind him of what a failure he is, one who measures his life achievement through the number of e-brawls he has won or lost...

i don't just throw words around like a depraved lunatic in the manner fearlez does...

Take note of the below

@bolded...This was fearlez admitting i was 23 after i revealed to him my age sometimes last year, and all of a sudden within the space of less than 9 months , he says again i have assumed the age of 32 years..does this man have anything close to a brain?cheesy

When i say fearlez is fûcked in the head and needs psychiatric attention, i mean it...The man shows way too many signs of mental-paralysis..

Did anyone notice the way he threw caution to the wind and started cursing his own mother because i reminded him of his age...he gets pained whenever i throw his reality at him cheesy

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez this is your torture , am revealing to you your flaws in life and why you should be fast in learning from them...

Below is another vivid display of lezzgoat's weak intellect..This was my hommie zand.ha pummelling the life out of lezzgoat and till date lezz still thinks am the same person.....the man shows more signs of confusion than his whooring mother...

Aren't you the imbecilé who claims I am the same person as D.Rebel and edimolu So, WHY DID YOU POST DIFFERENT PICTURES? AREN'T OUR PICTURES SUPPOSED TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME. Headless, clueless, confused, self-contradictory cretin. grin

Viewers, please you could do a local search of the words in the quote above, fearlez is very unintelligent, he has been mentally paralysed for years, how can you argue foolishly that different people are the same person yet went ahead to post different pictures of them..

This is yet another quote which zand.ha had posted in calling fearlez out for his foolishness..

Someone's worn out. He keeps repeating the same old shiit. Oloriburuku wants to rename me by force. grin

Hahahahahaha. Leslie sounds like the name of a dog, though.

Edimolu is D.Rebel
I am D.Rebel
B.Wafarian is now also D.Rebel

Logically, edimolu's picture is supposed to be mine, as well as B.Wafarian's, so why is he posting another different picture? I guess I'm a Chameleon that can transform and take on two different appearances. Fücking dullard.
And below was fearlez's last comment on the thread, the fool later submitted we were three..This man is an embarrassment to foolish people...

DriveBy...Killer:
No guts
No honour
No glory
No decorum
Just a band of 3 desperate born idiots thinking numbers affect my missile delivery

I done die
Till I will leave Nairaland none will match my diss improvisation or brain power.Bottom feeders

Now did you all take not of all this, this man is suffering from amnesia, he forgets things way to much and just throws words around like a sozzled iidiot, one has to be really demented to be this confusedcheesy

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann the dumb brute niccur has taken to his heels yet again, tail between legs like the scared dog that he is...biitch boy coukdn't take the heatcheesy

postmann can't keep up, he needs a break, i wouldn't blame him though, sometimes i get scared of me toocheesy

Postmann is a GAY Legend

Having fearlez rimming through his leaking anus defying all odds, the faggôt's favorites are diick choking and cûm swallowing. He is known for spending hours licking lezz's ass all way up to lezz's unattractive and thickly-dirt-stained ball-sac, postmann 's head has spent eons up there the fool would doubt the existence of oxygen...

Peeps are fastly getting aware of this mad man being a sociopath, which is why no one affiliates with him anymore, the ones he cc's all the time for recognition and backup albeit in a shameful manner ignore him like a plague till date..this boy needs a total brain resetcheesy

Who wants to affiliate with a forty year old who measures his life achievement and worth by the number of e-brawls he has won?, one whose credibility has been shattered timeless counts!

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2018

DriveBy...Killer:
No guts
No honour
No glory
No decorum

I done die

stupid cûnts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2018

Take note of the below
WrathOf..Hadez:

Twice your shapeless girlfriend has called the mods to bail you out of my death grip.

I was even thinking you were in your teens, never knew you're a fullblown adult boasting about.

Fearlez:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley the attention starved nigga

This mindless degenerate is as helpless as hopeless, what kind of man depends on other nairalanders for validation and vindicationcheesy

The fool who claimed he has a soft spot for someone he would never see in his life, a poor soul you are....and yet you got rejected like a street pigcheesy..

No one wants to affiliate with a man who has no mind of his own, ishi must have sensed your insecurities as a man which was why she ignored you...

Have you ever stopped to think why no one gives a fûck about you? It is because of your attention seeking disorder, you stalk me thinking you would get a cheap point with the pics i dropped, but i made you look the fool..

i told you i have been brawling postgoat and lezzgoat since last year , our brawl is a regular one till the extent nairalanders now ignore us three, or did you notice anyone dropping any comment?

People view the disses, laugh it up and move on, but like a dumb troll like you, you wanted your presence known, you wanted people to notice you can diss, and you thought to yourself, what other way to achieve that than to support lezz and postmann, hoping they accept you...

You are a diminutive bastard, a senseless broke biitch , an N-power dependent iidiot who lacks the balls and brains to have a reasonable conversation with a lady and decided to liken her name to kilishi, is that how sex starved you are?

it shall never be well with you for disgracing your parents on an online forum..

May all your prayers be considered as curse

May joy be far from your reach

May your parents bite their lips with regret anytime your thought comes to their mind..

May you catch a stray bullet on your way home tonight

May you be buried like a common thief absent of any dignity..

May your children be fatherless

May your wife be a widow before you reach the age of forty

May all those affiliated to you by friendship or blood begin to desist from you

May favour be distanced from your reach

May sickness forever abound in your homecheesy

For you have intruded in things that do not concern you, i will never pity you, i will continue to curse you whenever i set eyes upon your sobriquet..

Bastard child of a disgraced whôre
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Imagine what an human being like chrisley feeds on?
poverty is really a disease, chrisley is an exemplar for what poverty entails

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:

We get pussy on a regular.. bitches come and go.. buh we dont kiss and tell and thats the trait of a matured mind.
Hahahahahah, this is as laughable as it gets, a broke N-dependent iidiot is claiming having biitches on a regular, this boy would deny his wretched mother if given the opportunity!!!

What a lying iidiot this retârd isgrin

chrisley:

I may not be the one to say the right words.. but I'm definately a guy that hits the cookie right

Bury my head between your thighs and make you rumble between the sheets, slurp you up and.. damn! My pen is vicious and my emotions hysterical.. my style is toxic but I'd rather sail on the shores of decency

Now tell me Ishi what will it take for one to stroke your itchy hollow chambers.. just buy you kilishi? wink

See watery attempt all for toto, very sex starved mofocheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
This was a long time comment i used in finishing off this nitwit called chrisley when he wouldn't let me becheesy

edimolu:

hahahaha seriously, pray tell? how else can you define obsession?

Nigga, what is with this unattractive penchant for âsslicking? What is with you and cc'ing peeps who hardly give a fûck about your existence!! God! your âsslicking prowess is legendary!!

You are way too desperate for attention, no one quotes or mentions you, you are simply non-existent, you come off as a persistent-retârded-puppet, a sex starved faggôt!

Anyways, i applaud you, mentioning me was an act of great courage, at this stage of your life, you are still struggling with begging people to notice your presence, damn, niccur you are so void of shame!!

Ever since you tried to affiliate yourself with me by laying ridiculous claims you and i are friends offline, i called you a thieving lying bastard and disgraced you immediately, yet publicly!

since then it has been edimolu this edimolu that? To even have the guts to miserably gun for a meet "like your life depends on it" with another NLander so you could have petty girlish talks pertaining to my brawl with him must be the height of your joblessness and stupidity!!

This must be the height of fûckery, what manner of adult piteously begs another man for an offline catch-up, does your anal-cavity need diick-drilling that much?

smh!!! this is pathetic...*spits*

A shameless man absent of balls is what you evidently are...you would serve a better purpose if you had a çûnt between your thighs!

unintelligent-dunce
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:

I gave you no mention then how the f*ck did you crawl into this thread?Nigga stop acting all gumshoe on me,why you still snoopin my posts?
@bolded, yea you wouldn't dare, we both know you aint geared for braverygrin...you are not smart am sure, asking to know how i got here? For the sake of your dead folks, let me help ya;

Intelligence has never been your forte bro, does it not occur to you that i might have stumbled upon this thread after getting a shared-with-me notification from those i follow? Your brain needs to be totally quarantined!!!

Postmann and lezz murdered and buried your ass last week.. I must have struck your dead nerves that's why you have me in your purview lately.. but I'm way above your league.. you'd be doin yourself a disservice minding me.. toy with me and I'l ride you to your mental hades
You are irredemmably stupid, Murdered who? How come aint resting six feets below? Hahahahaha, i have flawed and floored off those never-do-wells you cc'd and you think affiliating yourself with em pitiful manner will boost your chances of out-brawling me? You have been greatly mis-informed, not even in your dizziest dreams!!

You are nothing but a dependent iidiot who seeks vindication helplessly, Did i not tell you you crave for attention like your whôrish mother craved for diicksgrin

Without wanting to denigrate you.. you're a dunce and a clown all fused into one for hinting that a nairaland yearly gig is for chitchats.. you're to broke to attend and you have no friends to mingle with that's why its a sour grape to you.. if you must reason be reasonable and stop talking thrash
Hahahaha, niccur your dad was the clown and your whôrish mother the dunce to have birthed a failed rapper like you! Perhaps 5000 naira is the height of your wealth, my caninies get fed twice that amount in a week! Fact!!!

NL has over 2mill subscribers out of which not up to 200 might attend max, so by your dumb assertion i could as well conclude the others are either broke or have no friends offline yes?grin Your disses are tantamount to that of a child, very incoherent and void of substance, is this surely the mental hades you had boasted about? NIccur you softer than your momma's nipples!!

You said I cc peeps who give no f*ck about my existence.. but sadly for you when they saw my mentions they liked and acknowledged it and even promised to join the party if they'd be chanced.. you now see your lunacy is a resident one?
schizophrenic-bastard, Did i not tell you you feed on attention and likes, see how evidently your unstable emotions have betrayed you "YET AGAIN"....we know you cherish likes more than life itselfgrin

please could any sane adult tell this faggôt i was trying to tell him no one gives him recognition here but vice versa, Boy, show me that thread where your moniker was mentioned outta the blues by any NL and i will stop your pain henceforth!! Truth is, all you do is to force yourself on peeps who barely know of your existence!! At least for once in your pitiable life, do not seek to impress others for the feeling aint ever in your favour.....grin

When did i ever said we were friends offline? You whip up claims without proof to back them.. you need to have your brain revamped
Gbagaun lord, you had better calm your balls down else you murder me with your blunder-ridden-sentence!!! It shall never be well with you for laying this blatant lie, did you not say me and you were once tight? May amadioha in his viciousness strike you dead for denying that!!! You had wanted to affiliate yourself with me but i rejected you like a plague, now it hurts you to the extent you piteously begged another NLander to show up so you could be on a talking spree as regards my brawl with him..lol
GUY YOU ARE WITHOUT SHAME!! SIMPLY PUT

You have nothing on me son.. your words don't inflict pain cos its either some imaginary hogwash or some parental disses.. and am not cut out for that
Iidiot, my words don't inflict pain yet you spent over a thousand words defending the allegations leveled against you, you are a demented-hypocritegrin

Will engage you no more cos all I see is immaturity and ignorance in your standpoint.. your sanity is on a hopeless decline
Now you are seeing immaturity and ignorance right? Olodo, but you were matured to have first quoted me few weeks ago yet needlessly abusing me, throwing unnecessary jabs just cos you needed to tell me lezzGOAT aint postGOAT!! Lol

I won't pity you, so niccur stop playing the victim card, makes you look pathetic, you boasted riding me to my mental hades, now you scampering away like an helpless chicken? Do you now see being confused does'nt even begin to define your unstable emotionsgrin

Just like postmann and lezz/badbradley are done and over with you.. Am so done with you also.. wont reply any thrash you say afterwards so dont stretch it
I will stretch it baje baje, Stop being stupid, my brawl with those faggôts is but seasonal, and as such happens at anytime, a fact most NLanders are aware of, you are the bone-headed bastard trying so hard yet in a futile attempt to familiarise yourself with peeps who give no heck about you, staining your dignity all for recognition!! You would wipe their ásses clean for a mention from themgrin

But if you can't stop haunting and stalking me.. you're a fan
Now you are whinning off like a silly frustrated biitch, niccur, Stop patronizing me with this very old fashion technique in evading brutality.. olodo

Chrisley or what tha fûck is ya name, you are irrevocably foolish, a ballless man, one who thinks the only way he could convince his lords to show up was mention biitches as an attraction, what a mindless pet dog you are, you would do just anything to be awarded a praise, even if the attempt makes you dumber than your mother!!!!

I wonder how an adult like you could churn much energy in trying to gain recognition on an online forum by licking âsses, if you had spent half the time you expel here in penning down bars , maybe just maybe you wouldn't be a failed rappergrin

So pray tell? how does one stalk a failed rapper? a broke N-POWER ambassador? Niccur you are finished, so go tend to your woundsgrin

Sex starved attention seeker
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Take note of the below

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

stupid cûnts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:

I and edimolu were once cool and I followed him but later unfollowed him after I discovered he is a master of deception.. we used to be tight but now I'l shoot at sight

It's not a threat its a promise

Now please take a gander at the quote above, see how this lying bastard claimed me and him were once tight, i asked him the question to reveal where we either shared a comment or a chatcheesy

He became so lost with a vacant face..

Which then begs the question, why would anyone claim to know someone who doesn't know you..

i have always been oblivous of your existence not until you started making your presence known in places where you are being disregarded...

The dude was trying to famz me, but i dumped his sorry âss...no one wants to mingle with boys who can't think on their own...

mindless degeneratecheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
Fearlez this is your torture , am revealing to you your flaws in life and why you should be fast in learning from them...

Now did you all take not of all this, this man is suffering from amnesia, he forgets things way to much and just throws words around like a sozzled iidiot, one has to be really demented to be this confusedcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018

Take note of the below
WrathOf..Hadez:

Fearlez:

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

stupid cûnts

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann the dumb brute niccur has taken to his heels yet again, tail between legs like the scared dog that he is...biitch boy coukdn't take the heatcheesy

postmann can't keep up, he needs a break, i wouldn't blame him though, sometimes i get scared of me toocheesy

Postmann is a GAY Legend

Having fearlez rimming through his leaking anus defying all odds, the faggôt's favorites are diick choking and cûm swallowing. He is known for spending hours licking lezz's ass all way up to lezz's unattractive and thickly-dirt-stained ball-sac, postmann 's head has spent eons up there the fool would doubt the existence of oxygen...

Peeps are fastly getting aware of this mad man being a sociopath, which is why no one affiliates with him anymore, the ones he cc's all the time for recognition and backup albeit in a shameful manner ignore him like a plague till date..this boy needs a total brain resetcheesy

Who wants to affiliate with a forty year old who measures his life achievement and worth by the number of e-brawls he has won?, one whose credibility has been shattered timeless counts!

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Take note of the below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2018

Aren't you the imbecilé who claims I am the same person as D.Rebel and edimolu So, WHY DID YOU POST DIFFERENT PICTURES? AREN'T OUR PICTURES SUPPOSED TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME. Headless, clueless, confused, self-contradictory cretin. grin

Someone's worn out. He keeps repeating the same old shiit. Oloriburuku wants to rename me by force. grin

Edimolu is D.Rebel
I am D.Rebel

Logically, edimolu's picture is supposed to be mine, as well as B.Wafarian's, so why is he posting another different picture? I guess I'm a Chameleon that can transform and take on two different appearances. Fücking dullard.

DriveBy...Killer:
No guts
No honour
No glory
No decorum

I done die

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Fearlez is really painedgrin

Edimolu is D.Rebel
I am D.Rebel

DriveBy...Killer:
No guts
No honour
No glory
No decorum

I done die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018
edimolu2:
Fearlez is really painedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Postmann aka postgoat aka errandboy ,while you stay glued to your phone with a desperate obsession searching around nairaland looking for threads where you can have a brawl so you could again measure your life's worth with the number of brawls you have engaged in, your mates are out there excelling in life, they counting money while you counting brawls...what a miserable misfit you aresad

A vagabond whose goal and agitation is always directed towards winning e-brawls, little wonder stagnation in poverty has been registered as your trademark!!!

An unfortunate adult like you should be thoroughly disgraced for having nothing going for him at the age of forty, waking up as early as 6am to cry foul of by babe's âss must be the height of you wallowing in the aura of misfortune...

Mad man

The worst thing in life is to be a critic, sitting down and doing virtually nothing yet lurking around to criticize people who have the brains and talent to engage in "profitable ends where you seem so vacant" must be the height of reflecting life's harshness on you!!

You are a liability to yourself, your financial, marital, physical appearance and social life are all empty, nothing goes for you offline....

Thank your Gods you were wise enough to have scampered away like a wet dog, tails between legs, it is the wisest decision you have ever taken in your life..

So right now, like the usual, i need you to foam some more in the mouth, it makes it easier toying with your feeble emotions.. .iidiot...i know how insecured you get when you get a glimpse of my picture...

Am expecting you to troll this...my sunday selfie, had to tell babe to take a shotcheesy

senseless goat:cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2018

Take note of the below
WrathOf..Hadez:

Fearlez:

2 Likes

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2018
edimolu2:

Take note of the below

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.