Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (60022 Views)

Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley shed more light on this, What type of human being comes to an online forum to squeal about not being paid by N-power, creating a thread about it tells a lot about your pains.....

Begging for funds to meet up for your meals is bad, have you no shame?

And you expect ishi to recognize you with the kind of poverty stricken life you live, Mr "i have a soft spot for ishi" yet the dude was ignored like a fuuckin plague...what a branded asslicking degenerate you are...

You even had to affiliate your self with Tso.m, praising him in several threads, flooding his mentions so he accepts you, but the dude still ignored you because you force your way on people way too much...

If you aren't speaking for Nwaamaikpe, it is speaking for lezzgoat or postgoat, or complaining bitterly how N-power has refused to pay you, have you no shame? were you cursed from the day you were born?

show me that one place where this faggôts knew of your existence last year and i would bring down your pain henceforth

Getting you to show a proof of that is like searching for a needle in a haystack....mission impossible...

Truth is you are a miserable rejected soul, one who feels he could only assume recognition on an online forum, broke biitch boy who gets fed on indomie....

lousy misfit

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

I got a better question for you, afterall you have toned down on your expletives to bore me with ridiculous questions...

so i suppose its question time...

*What kind of bastard gets all worked up and filled with immeasurable amount of hate cos another niccur claimed he just fûcked his babe..

Na your babe i fûck? well that's if you even have one, i guess not having one explains why you are so pained, na jealousy and i hope the hate kills you...you feel so intimidated by it you have been centering your words around it like a depraved lunatic hoping to find and fufill his sexual fantasies when taking several peeps at my baby's âss..

sex-starvation is worse than ebola....

Else why would someone throw out his self-esteem and dignity to portray this high level of hate and stupiditycheesy

Now lets take a gander yet again at postmann 's intellect, i have never been so right for terming this man a fôôl...

postmann's stupid conclusio

Anyone that posts on a social forum he just fûcked his babe has no babe in reality

Can you believe what this retârd just sprouted from his brain, so in short anyone who doesn't post it automatically has a babe..

Having a babe must be mission impossible for you, which is why you see it as much of a big deal, check out those pictures i posted,they are two different ladies in different places..chics aint anything....

I know your type, an ordinary "hi" from a lady would give you erection and almost orgasm, keyboard warrior but offline coward...we sabi unacheesy

You don't have the basic cognitive requirement to procure or maintain a relationship with the opposite sex. Your tact-less pickup lines litter all over this forum like dirt takes over a market place. No wonder marinnee called you a lousy bore. In your criminal minded ploy, you tried to attack her for exposing you. Desperate toto-hunter.

It's hard for someone who grew up in your shabby background, surrounded by criminals and substance abusers not to be a lying crook.

Back to the question : what manner of a man claims he has a babe and post her compromising pictures online and says "I just bleeped her". Only one like edimolu who spent all his days on nairaland begging girls to cyber-date him, and crying to harddon for wooing tips. That's part of your highly undistinguished legacy here.

You save up little changes from the dirty errands you run for criminal drug addicts -- your superiors in tramadol abuse, and when it gets to 500 or 1k, you take a walk across the road and hook yourself with some of Ajegunle cheapest prostitutes, whose pussies have been baked black with STDs and penile overdose. Then you come online to post your achievement :

"my babe and I, we just had sex". What a loser! A poverty enveloped, wretched dweeb with the most awkward social skills ever.

That's why you envy lezz. Tramadolized, wretched wizzard. I know envy fills you up like deformed red blood cells filled up your system.

And how did I get entangled with nairaland most undistinguished sociopath? Simple: He attributed that i was lezz and kept on giving me ceasless, unwarranted mentions.

What a lonely, broke, desperate, sickler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2018
imagine what an human being feeds on, little wonder he lurks around looking for older women to swindle, ishi sniffed his buffoonery a mile away and ignored his âss...

The dude was even dumb enough to tag her in a brawl, like always he needed validation from her, yet she gave him a blunt-emoji response..

i dare you to tag her once again, obsessed fool, quoting and spamming t.som's mentions, not once did he even respond to you....

You try too much, i could care less about your existence , afterall not a soul knew you existed until you started seeking for attention, pray tell, haa anyone out of the blues given you a mention? Anyone.....

Nairaland is not your father's property, and there is a life offline, stop giving much regard to people who could care less if you got hit by a truck....

i came across a picture of your face with your khaki wear, this bros don old no be small, choi..imagine when you just dey serve your country, broke biitch...

insomie ambasaadorcheesy

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

You don't have the basic cognitive requirement to procure or maintain a relationship with the opposite sex. Your tact-less pickup lines litter all over this forum like dirt takes over a market place. No wonder marinnee called you a lousy bore. In your criminal minded ploy, you tried to attack her for exposing you. Desperate toto-hunter.

It's hard for someone who grew up in your shabby background, surrounded by criminals and substance abusers not to be a lying crook.

Back to the question : what manner of a man claims he has a babe and post her compromising pictures online and says "I just bleeped her". Only one like edimolu who spent all his days on nairaland begging girls to cyber-date him, and crying to harddon for wooing tips. That's part of your highly undistinguished legacy here.

You save up little changes from the dirty errands you run for criminal drug addicts -- your superiors in tramadol abuse, and when it gets to 500 or 1k, you take a walk across the road and hook yourself with some of Ajegunle cheapest prostitutes, whose pussies have been baked black with STDs and penile overdose. Then you come online to post your achievement :

"my babe and I, we just had sex". What a loser! A poverty enveloped, wretched dweeb with the most awkward social skills ever.

That's why you envy lezz. Tramadolized, wretched wizzard. I know envy fills you up like deformed red blood cells filled up your system.

and how did I get entangled with nairaland most undistinguished sociopath? Simple: He attributed that i was lezz and kept on giving me ceasless, unwarranted mentions

You still aren't giving this your all brother, stop lamenting like a cry baby and fight like a man or should i say embrace your whooping as a man should....

I have no business whatsoever with the cheeky verbiages you have recycled over a thousand times, except for the bolded...

i know you are stupid, but what i did not know is your amnesia problems are legendary....you must be doing this intentionally, no born human can afford this type of foolishness in one bodycheesy

let me juggle your memory a bit, since the choking on dicks has greatly affected your brain cells thus forcing you to forget the most basic things..

out of the blues, You had questioned why i followed you, to which i replied death, you replied with a smiley and i did same thinking you had a great sense of humor, i even went further to explain that the "death" was a joke from me as it was the true true meaning of your sobriquet(hammarofthor). Anyone who has a t.v set at home and has watched the movie "THOR" would have figured..

But as a depraved lunatic who measures his life worth by the number of brawls he has lost/won, you dragged me into a needless brawl and called me d.rebel without any proof...it is what you do best, harrassing and harranguing unsuspecting nairlanders and tagging everyone as d.rebel...

Without proof you tagged me as someone else and now you begging pitifully so i reduce your pain, i won't...this will continue for as long as it takes... forgetful biitch

stupid cûnt
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

At least lezz knows what to say and what not, he got style...

Your mental strength was built from same weak cells that controls the gate to your mother's easily accessible pussy. Guarded by wrinkled, cellulite-ridden thighs.

Look at your making confessions to a well known fact, conceding to lezz's unrivaled supremacy in verbal dueling. That's after you spent years denying it. But a little slap from me got you confessing.

That's how unreliable you are. Under minimal pressure, your rectum caves in, collapsing like your mother's breasts struggled in vain against gravity and over-handling like a piece of meat on market table.

You've never earned your right to brawl me. You're several ladders down the pecking order. Nairaland reigning plagiarist. You even went online to start lifting disses word for word. Mentally handicapped, desperate lunatic.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Your mental strength was built from same weak cells that controls the gate to your mother's easily accessible pussy. Guarded by wrinkled, cellulite-ridden thighs.

Look at your making confessions to a well known fact, conceding to lezz's unrivaled supremacy in verbal dueling. That's after you spent years denying it. But a little slap from me got you confessing.

That's how unreliable you are. Under minimal pressure, your rectum caves in, collapsing like your mother's breasts struggled in vain against gravity and over-handling like a piece of meat on market table.

You've never earned your right to brawl me. You're several ladders down the pecking order. Nairaland reigning plagiarist. You even went online to start lifting disses word for word. Mentally handicapped, desperate lunatic.
Hahahahahaha

Postmann is a lazy dolt, one who after taking a serious beating drops his guard and looks for ways to evade brutality..

Trust me , if a newbie registered today, i could teach him the manners to which he'd outbrawl you and you'd start squealing like an helpless chicken visiting past comments hoping to find words you could seek shelter uponcheesy

It has never been to hard to discover you have gone outta strategy, your punches are getting weaker by each quote, you can barely stand on your feet, trust me you need to call for back up as i am ruthlessly engineering your fall without pity...

Tag your gay partner, you against me isn't a fair fight......

is this not the same fool who boasted he'd drop 50 quotes as rebuttal but got tired before he even reached the 13th, that's what happens to men who have failed in life repeatedly, they have not the balls to see their boast to the very end...

The iidiot got so beaten he lost focus and promised never to quote me again as he had won the battle, the mume even had to embolden it in blue.

errandboy is nothing short of a pea-brained maniac, he is a thoughtless bastard, one who says something and does the other, one whose unstable emotions gets the best of him..

This was the same baboon butt face that swore on his dead mother never to reply me anymore, but after seeing my babe's âss , hell was set loose...his sex-starvation hormones took over his brain and the faggôt started grinning in pain to reveal how bad life has been so unfair to him...and how his sexual fantasies are imaginary and live in the bounds of dreamland...

ode
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

You still aren't giving this your all brother...

Did you just say brother!!!

How dare you lift yourself up in such undue arrogance putting a claim to my distinguished nobility? How dare you try to taint my impeccable persona with the filth that oozes from your repugnant reputation, you swine!

How dare you try to plagiarize my progeny of distinguished personalities? Wasn't I generous enough letting you run amok with my phrases and verbiage? Now you're getting greedier trying to taint my bloodlines with your inferior and parochial genes.

I will no tolerate this forced affinity from you, you unhinged, pre-historical peasant of low birth.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2018
Postmann is all of the following except?

A) Broke
B) Ugly
C) Zero fashion sense
D) A dependent disslord
E) Forty year old unmarried fool..
F) An asslicker
G) A gay boy
H) All of the above

You have just a minute to upload your answer, your time starts nowcheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Did you just say brother!!!

How dare you lift yourself up in such undue arrogance putting a claim to my distinguished nobility? How dare you try to taint my impeccable persona with the filth that oozes from your repugnant reputation, you swine!

How dare you try to plagiarize my progeny of distinguished personalities? Wasn't I generous enough letting you run amok with my phrases and verbiage? Now you're getting greedier trying to taint my bloodlines with your inferior and parochial genes.

I will no tolerate this forced affinity from you, you unhinged, pre-historical peasant of low birth.
What is he typing tori olorun, is this what happens when your brains contain more wools than sense?

i said it, your words are getting forced, postmann the jobless bastard, imagine a forty year old having brawls as early as 6am, do you not have a life offline?

If you had anything close to a wife or kids , i bet if you'd be doing this, your mates are in better sections running several transactions, but this unfortunate misfit is so concerned about the wooden bunk of a bed that's not his..

i wasn't expecting you crying again, i had thought you would defend your lapses in intellect for saying our paths crossed the first time when i called you lezz, old fool...age is already taking its toll on you which is why you can't remember even the littlest stuffs...

iddiot with a maggot infested brain
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

A) Broke
B) Ugly
C) Zero fashion sense
D) A dependent disslord
F) An asslicker
G) A gay boy
H) All of the above

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uhuahahahahqhahahahahahahahaj!!!!!!!

Madcap! You're a sinking ship. You fling out any floatsam and jetsam just to get on shore, no matter how badly weather-battered you are.

Disslord wannabe! Go read up all your disses and count the healthy brain cells in your cranium that hasn't yet been fried out my tramadol abuse.

Mentally depraved, bovine encephalopathic, lousy toto-hunter.

grin grin grin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley whaatsup? cat got your tongue...

postmann is dumb and going soft on me, i need someone who could pose a better challenge...

postmann was never born to lead, dude has always been a failure from the get go, i have beaten the iidiot to a pulp that he seeks solace in picking the crumbs of my word to get back at me, viewers please take note...this bastard will still fail at it....his problem is, he knows not how to arrange or construct his words, he throws words around like one void of vision and absent of tactics and strategy.....

Which explains why it is easy for me to dismantle his thick head without having the decency to help arrange it back...is this not murder? God forgive me, postmann has taken too much...

I don't want to be tagged "wanted" for committing murder on an online forum...
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Uhuahahahahqhahahahahahahahaj!!!!!!!

Madcap! You're a sinking ship. You fling out any floatsam and jetsam just to get on shore, no matter how badly weather-battered you are.

Disslord wannabe! Go read up all your disses and count the healthy brain cells in your cranium that hasn't yet been fried out my tramadol abuse.

Mentally depraved, bovine encephalopathic, lousy toto-hunter.

grin grin grin
You see him saying disslord wannabe? That his what postmann lives for, those two simple words define his sole existence..

Did i not say this son of a biictch measures his life worth by being a disslord?

it is obvious the dude can't take the heat anymore, smiles are free, so you could post a thousand of them to hide your true pain...

postgoat, how come you haven't called me zan..dha or bakayoko?

Are you agreeing to being foolish for ever doing that in times past?cheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

A) Broke
B) Ugly
C) Zero fashion sense
D) A dependent disslord
F) An asslicker
G) A gay boy
H) All of the above

And the right answer to this intelligible question is H....grin

postmann really needs back up..

let me help to tag your guy since shame won't allow you to..

fearlez come help your biitch boy, dude can't take the heat anymore....cheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

What is he typing tori olorun,....

When hit on the head with a rod he starts speaking in tongues like a primitive, prehistorical pongidae.

Pretencious, tramadolized bumpkin. It takes a criminal to be a drug addict because 90% of your drug indulgence is done under great anxiety and secrecy for fear of being apprehended by law enforcement agencies.
grin grin grin

Since you voluntarily confessed to tramadol abuse which left you unconscious and later rushed to the hospital, I can help wondering how the scenario played out giving your impecunious family background.

How were you rushed to the hospital giving the obvious lack of vehicle by you or your guardians?

Also considering the slum you reside in isn't accessible by car.

upon sighting your unconscious bodily lying on the floor, your wards would have let out a wild yell like the loud calls of great mountain apes when under distress. And they must have hand-carried you through the great slum before flagging a good Samaritan who would take pity and lift your drug-ravaged body to the hospital.
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by chrisley(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

And how did I get entangled with nairaland most undistinguished sociopath? Simple: He attributed that i was lezz and kept on giving me ceasless, unwarranted mentions.

He's a pussy poacher and an inexorable liar shocked

Someone who has erectile malfunction claiming to have layed his bitch a thousand times.. maybe all does is run his fingers in her punny.. cos he once told nairalanders his dick has failed him cry

He posted two bedroom pics and claimed its his crib but we noticed the backgrounds n bedsheets differ but the fool wouldn't own up to his lies... maybe he lives in a 2 bedroom flat grin

Honestly throwing jabs with a fool sometimes make you look like one.. it's high time we wrote him our own dissmisal letter o.. cos this guy matter don tire me.. his lies have become unbearable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

When hit on the head with a rod he starts speaking in tongues like a primitive, prehistorical pongidae.

Pretencious, tramadolized bumpkin. It takes a criminal to be a drug addict because 90% of your drug indulgence is done under great anxiety and secrecy for fear of being apprehended by law enforcement agencies.
grin grin grin

Since you voluntarily confessed to tramadol abuse which left you unconscious and later rushed to the hospital, I can help wondering how the scenario played out giving your impecunious family background.

How were you rushed to the hospital giving the obvious lack of vehicle by you or your guardians?

Also considering the slum you reside in isn't accessible by car.

upon sighting your unconscious bodily lying on the floor, your wards would have let out a wild yell like the loud calls of great mountain apes when under distress. And they must have hand-carried you through the great slum before flagging a good Samaritan who would take pity and lift your drug-ravaged body to the hospital.
Emotional biitch, complaining about my native language...

imagine one who couldn't differentiate between pretencious and pretentious...lol

olodo, how does my language affect your emotions, you are pained by it shey? good...

You know how much i love it when you agitate and foam in the mouth endlessly like a rabid dog, do i need you to foam some more...

*koni da fun eee, o ma san ku ni..

*bi ala aro ba ni ko da fun eee, alale o ni je ko dafun ee..

*ofo lomi efo n shey, o ma shofo ni

*omi ishonwo o ki' n jere leyin ounje , oo ni jere.

*alaanu ma jina si ee

*ori ibu ma ba e ka le

*o ni jere, ishojue ni gbogbo omo e ma ma shanku leyo kan kan..

hahahaha, now that is a bit of what my native language got to offer your stunted and zig-zagged destiny...

iidiot
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:

Someone who has erectile malfunction claiming to have layed his bitch a thousand times.. maybe all does is run his fingers in her.. cos he once told nairalanders his dick has failed him cry

He posted two different pics and claimed its his crib but we noticed the bedsheets differ but the fool refused to own up to his lies... maybe he lives in a 2 bedroom flat grin

Honestly throwing jabs with a fool sometimes make you look like one.. it's high time we write him our own dissmisal letter o.. cos this guy matter don tire me.. his lies have become unbearable
grin grin grin grin grin

The challenger is the one who got something to prove. He will keep on dragging this in the hopes it will end one day in his favour. That's why he keeps restagging the match.

Once you're up there, expect desperate minions trying to use you as ladder up to achieve their online goals.

Dude is so heartbroken, after selling his dirty secret on nairaland in the hopes it would get him some attention. Later he adopted playing the sycophant to popular male nairalanders in other to feel among, that was when he followed all our handles, including handles barely 24 hours old. And when lezz gave him the matching orders, he went wild with rage.

Such is the story of this frustrated oaf called edimolu. Imagine this empty vessel trying to tag along. What a liability he would have been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:

Someone who has erectile malfunction claiming to have layed his bitch a thousand times.. maybe all does is run his fingers in her.. cos he once told nairalanders his dick has failed him cry

He posted two different pics and claimed its his crib but we noticed the bedsheets differ but the fool refused to own up to his lies... maybe he lives in a 2 bedroom flat grin

Honestly throwing jabs with a fool sometimes make you look like one.. it's high time we write him our own dissmisal letter o.. cos this guy matter don tire me.. his lies have become unbearable
See the way he keeps quoting here and there, trying to seek solace in the embrace of one who considers him useless..

so now i have a biitch, thought you said i am sex-starved? you center all your disses around my sex life, niccur why are you so pained?

This puppet is as ignorant as john snow, he wants answers badly to the questions i have posted, you will assume tire..

He wants to know if the two rooms are different or the same..

he wants to know if the babes are different or just one person...

He wants to know if its a 2 bedroom flat, you go assume tire, you never know anything...

He wants to know the number of time i have had sex..

The fool claims i called either of the picture my crib, please ask him to show proof where i said that, he wants to know if it is mine or not, and yet he calls me a liar..

i won't dignify you with the answers you seek, it helps me make mockery of your washed up intellect..that assumption will be your ruin...so keep assuming while i laugh uncontrollably...

@bolded, olodo...

correct form--- it is high time we "wrote"

This dude is always disgracing his parents on an online forum
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin grin grin

The challenger is the one who got something to prove. He will keep on dragging this in the hopes it will end one day in his favour. That's why he keeps restagging the match.

Once you're up there, expect desperate minions trying to use you as ladder up to achieve their online goals.

Dude is so heartbroken, after selling his dirty secret on nairaland in the hopes it would get him some attention. Later he adopted playing the sycophant to popular male nairalanders in other to feel among, that was when he followed all our handles, including handles barely 24 hours old. And when lezz gave him the matching orders, he went wild with rage.

Such is the story of this frustrated oaf called edimolu. Imagine this empty vessel trying to tag along. What a liability he would have been.
English and you are like night and day, you can't even spell "restaging" correctly..

Baba is already tiring out, i thought you were born for this , see the faggôts who need each other's back to pose a threat....

This is as laughable as it gets..

eeimolu you wicked ah sweargrin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by postmann: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

Emotional biitch, complaining about my native language...

imagine one who couldn't differentiate between pretencious and pretentious...lol

olodo, how does my language affect your emotions, you are pained by it shey? good...

You know how much i love it when you agitate and foam in the mouth endlessly like a rabid dog, do i need you to foam some more...

*koni da fun eee, o ma san ku ni..

*bi ala aro ba ni ko da fun eee, alale o ni je ko dafun ee..

*ofo lomi efo n shey, o ma shofo ni

*omi ishonwo o ki' n jere leyin ounje , oo ni jere.

*alaanu ma jina si ee

*ori ibu ma ba e ka le

*o ni jere, ishojue ni gbogbo omo e ma ma shanku leyo kan kan..

hahahaha, now that is a bit of what my native language got to offer your stunted and zig-zagged destiny...

iidiot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this miserable, ineffectual, bovine encephalopathic retaŕd with cognitive dissonance who stands before me to pose as a challenger. This cannon fodder that gets blown to smithereens by my sheer literal prowess! grin grin grin

I'm done here. I'm gonna leave you wailing loud like a street dog. You're going to, as usual, give me numerous mentions and empty insults in order to have me respond. But I'm tired of fucķing you. My phallus has become numb to your brutalized anal passage.

Worthless bitchass bumpkin who went to his neighbors room to snap a pic, claiming the 12inches mattress lying on the bare floor was a 48inches. Low-bred, ill-exposed, impecunious skid-rower.

Unemployable, lonely, frustrated, tramadolized, sickly, lying, low self-esteemed piece of biological concoction .

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

Look at this miserable, ineffectual, bovine encephalopathic retaŕd with cognitive dissonance who stands before me to pose as a challenger. This cannon fodder that gets blown to smithereens by my sheer literal prowess! grin grin grin

I'm done here. I'm gonna leave you wailing loud like a street dog. You're going to as usual give me numerous mentions, and empty insults in other to have me respond. But I'm tired of fucķing you. My phallus has become numb to your brutalized anal passage.

Worthless bitchass bumpkin who went to his neighbors room to snap a pic, claiming the 12inches mattress lying on the bare floor was a 48inches. Low-bred, ill-exposed, impecunious skid-rower.

Unemployable, lonely, frustrated, tramadolized, sickly, lying, low self-esteemed piece of biological concuction.

cool
it shall never be well with you, only if you knew in english what i had typed in my native language, you would be counting tears by now!!!

Get a google translator, it might help a bit..

Oh, so you are tired, emotional bastard, after waiting on fearlez for days without him backing you up you have decided to chicken out by claiming you have things to do..

Joy shalk forever depart from you for laying such blatant lie, you who stays on nairaland all day long suddenly has something to do? i bet the cold feet is taking its toll on you so fast..

postmann aka postgoat, i won't pity you, any shameless adult who depends on e-brawls for recognition deserves no respect from me..there are over a million people i respect on this forum, you would never be among them, i have not a smidgen of respect for you..which is why am giving you the beatings worthy of a thief..

Never, i won't accept your tap out

Even you have grown tired of your over recycled jabs..

niccur i am just getting started with you...this thread is going 50..and this is just the 16th..

shameless son of a dying whôre
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann aka postgoat

You are right about one thing though, i will give you several mentions and threaten your skinny weeny ass into extinction..

i am just getting started....i have not even started posting quotes of where you asslicke several female monikers...

By the way i thought you boasted trolling me with my facial picture, your cowardness relinquished you of the urge?

You see why i keep reiterating you a man without potentials, you can't even successfully see your boast till the very endcheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

I'm done here. I'm gonna leave you wailing loud like a street dog. You're going to as usual give me numerous mentions, and empty insults in other to have me respond. But I'm tired of fucķing you. My phallus has become numb to your brutalized anal passage
This will be used for reference purposes, this could be likened to someone who landed flush on the jaws of defeat...

Postmann always the fool, i can sense your frazzled nerves from here, this niccur can never keep to his words , all i need do is trigger his brain and the dude is fighting again like a hopeless cûnt...

You haven't been able to move through the inevitable dark hours of your pitiable life, your sorrows and liabilities still await you in reality when you log off....

postmann is never a powerful thinker, one whose thinking is as blunt as a rusted knife, did i not say this nigga is soft, he needs the help of his co-faggôt(fearlez) to carry this on with me,
Your frequent wails and whines @bolded is tangible proof of your non-impressive and over recycled disses...

oponu
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann the dumb brute niccur has taken to his heels yet again, tail between legs like the scared dog that he is...biitch boy coukdn't take the heatcheesy

postmann can't keep up, he needs a break, i wouldn't blame him though, sometimes i get scared of me toocheesy

Postmann is a GAY Legend

Having fearlez rimming through his leaking anus defying all odds, the faggôt's favorites are diick choking and cûm swallowing. He is known for spending hours licking lezz's ass all way up to lezz's unattractive and thickly-dirt-stained ball-sac, postmann 's head has spent eons up there the fool would doubt the existence of oxygen...

Peeps are fastly getting aware of this mad man being a sociopath, which is why no one affiliates with him anymore, the ones he cc's all the time for recognition and backup albeit in a shameful manner ignore him like a plague till date..this boy needs a total brain resetcheesy

Who wants to affiliate with a forty year old who measures his life achievement and worth by the number of e-brawls he has won?, one whose credibility has been shattered timeless counts!

dimwit
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley:
Your redemption will defy all orthodox approach.. eccentricity is now becoming your normalcy.. Divine intervention is what you need to break free from this spirit of lies that has a grip over you

Hit him with factual lines about his queer lifestyle.. and he will spring up fictional hogwash just to goad me or taint my image.. but that bothers me the least cos everyone already know his a neurotic liar

How a graduate exudes such mental ineptitude still eludes my understanding.. could it be likened to weed or his tramadol abuse? Edimolu be careful with your intake cos your lunacy is becoming full blown

Everyone disassociated themselves from you when they spotted you're a psychopath .. It's quite uncanny how you remained defiant and forcing yourself on peeps who don't want to be identified with you.. No shame you have

You've always tried to sniff me out but still you have no dirt on me.. so dont sweat your techinque.. stop trying so hard to have many fooled with all those petty lies from no impeccable source

Learn to be receptive to suggestions.. nobody hates you.. you are just a young child living with yo mama..instead of investing your time in developing yourself you're busy battling postmann and fearlez who are already accomplised, living in comfort and with four wheels

You keep resurfacing as bad guy with tough skin but we all know it's a false bravado.. fake bravity cos deep down you already know you'll be smoked out at every encounter.. just yesterday you even claimed none can outbrawl you.. but the question is who have you defeated b4?

Let go of your pride cos you've been fighting a lost battle you are more like a forgone conclusion.. your rants don't hold a sway and they are always destined for scrap.. you stir up sporadic battles with your superiors yet you get beaten so seamlessly.. while you sprawl back to your 4feet bed with piercing sadness

Ma dear Edimumu or like lezz would say "fanboy turned rebel" or as postmann would have it "sicklemia claiming fresh blood".. what you need is to have an introspection to think about your life.. stopping wasting your time looking for who to brawl with.. but rather invest your time on things that would make your pocket heavy on the cheda to better your life

Chew on that

At 32, the high points of edimolu's life is stalking lezz and posting pictures of a shapless roadside hoe on his dirty mattress on the bare floor and claims he runs a pussy dynasty. This is same dude who was pleading with a teenager named harddon in romance section on tips on how to date a girl earlier this year.

The truth of the matter is that all Edimolu's claims are as erroneous as his father's claim on the pregnancy that delivered him. It's as fake as his momma's flabby bra propped-up titties. The boy has never even fought and won any battle just as his father had never mounted his low-hygene mother to achieve orgasm until her death.

This is why his mother was clobbed to death by her own brothers for her indiscriminate borderless whoredom leaving edimolu as Nairaland foremost psychedelic orphan disturbing the sanity of this forum.

This dude followed me and all my handles for hopes of getting a father figure online since 2016 but I can't father a mental recluse whose braincells recedes faster than the hairline of a 60 year old. This rejection has manifested as his impulsive stalking and quoting of my post everywhere.

A plagiarist whose string of copy and paste disses are as week as his tramadol-dependent penis.

Someone whose emotional stability is as stable as a car's faulty fuel gauge thinks ranting nonstop like a pig castrated without anaesthetics is how a battle is won.

I was thinking the most unfortunate thing about this human catastrophy was the fact that his mother picked and allowed an unproductive member of society like his father to raise a family together without even doing basic DNA compatibility test, but alas it turned out that both of his parents share an encyclopedia of STDs between them to birth a human sac of putrid puss like edimolu who doesn't have the brainpower to realise that stalking someone for over a year is a tested and confirmed sign of defeat and torment.

The unfortunate human garbage will never stop entertaining us with his sadness and frustration. And he's so boring like a comdon f(u)ck of 3rd round with same rants over and over.
This is same idiot whose entire life isn't even worth Glo's monthly data rate, yet he has earned for himself Nairaland most tormented vagabond, whizzling like a homeless insect disturbing the peace of this forum all in the vain attempt to get back at me.

He will only get my dismissal letter anytime he quotes me. The fool isn't worth any other response from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2018
postmann:

I'm done here. I'm gonna leave you wailing loud like a street dog. You're going to as usual give me numerous mentions, and empty insults in other to have me respond. But I'm tired of fucķing you. My phallus has become numb to your brutalized anal passage.

Unemployable, lonely, frustrated, tramadolized, sickly, lying, low self-esteemed piece of biological concoction .

cool

Whatttttttt!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez:

At 32, the high points of edimolu's life is stalking lezz and posting pictures of a shapless roadside hoe on his dirty mattress on the bare floor and claims he runs a pussy dynasty. This is same dude who was pleading with a teenage named harddon in romance section on tips on how to date a girl earlier this year.

The truth of the matter is that all Edimolu's claims are as erroneous as his father's claim on the pregnancy that delivered him. It's as fake as his momma's flabby bra propped-up titties. The boy has never even fought and won any battle just as his father had never mounted his low-hygene mother to achieve orgasm until her death.

This is why his mother was clobbed to death by her own brothers for her indiscriminate borderless whoredom leaving edimolu as Nairaland foremost psychedelic orphan disturbing the sanity of this forum.

This dude followed me and all my handles for hopes of getting a father figure online since 2016 but I can't father a mental recluse whose braincells recedes faster than the hairline of a 60 year old. This rejection has manifested as his impulse stalking and quoting of my post everywhere.

A plagiarist whose string of copy and paste disses is as week as his tramadol-dependent penis.

Someone whose emotional stability is as stable as a car's faulty fuel gauge thinks ranting nonstop like a pig castrated without anaesthetics is how a battle is won.

I was thinking the most unfortunate thing about this human catastrophy was the fact that his mother picked and allowed an unproductive member of society like his father to raise a family together without even doing basic DNA compatibility test, but alas it turned out that both of his parents share an encyclopedia of STDs between them to birth a human sac of putrid pussy like edimolu who doesn't have the brainpower to realise that stalking someone for over a year is a tested and confirmed sign of defeat and torment.

The unfortunate human garbage will never stop entertaining us with his sadness and frustration. And he's so boring like a comdon f(u)ck of 3rd round with same rants over and over.
This is same idiot whose entire life isn't even worth yet he has earned for himself Nairaland most tormented vagabond, whizzling like a homeless insect disturbing the peace of this forum all in the vain attempt to get back at me.

He will only get my dismissal letter anytime he quoted me. The fool isn't worth any other response from me.

ahhhh mo ku ooooo

Fearlez says am 32, hahahhahha, my belle ooo..i saw that alone and did not bother my self reading his weak diss punch...

i am 32 indeed and yet i left school last year, if i was 32, i would be married with kids by God's grace, i won't be found littering cyberspace engaging myself in brawls that aren't profitable..

so #shout 32 all you want or 42 or 52, it doesn't change the fact that it angers you anytime i throw your age at you..bros you are older than me with almost 18 years yet i have more brains your whole generation combined together could ever have...

hahahhahahahahha..ok make i pity you small, bros remove 8 years from that 32 and you have me on the spot...not every one is in your age bracket, why do you think it is easy for me to make mockery of your age?

Fearlez thinks he could ascribe the age 32 with me, is it because i make mockery of you being forty, bros when i regarded you forty it is because it is what you look like no jokes....it was never an insult, you should be proud of your age...

This proves the age matter dey pain you well well

lazy thinkergrin
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:

ahhhh mo ku ooooo

Fearlez says am 32, hahahhahha, my belle ooo..i saw that alone and did not bother my self reading his weak diss punch...

i am 32 indeed and yet i left school last year, if i was 32, i would be married with kids by God's grace, i won't be found littering cyberspace engaging myself in brawls that aren't profitable..

so #shout 32 all you want or 42 or 52, it doesn't change the fact that it angers you anytime i throw your age at you..bros you are older than me with almost 18 years yet i have more brains your whole generation combined together could ever have...

hahahhahahahahha..ok make i pity you small, bros remove 8 years from that 32 and you have me on the spot...not every one is in your age bracket, why do you think it is easy for me to make mockery of your age?

Fearlez thinks he could ascribe the age 32 with me, is it because i make mockery of you being forty, bros when i regarded you forty it is because it is what you look like no jokes....it was never an insult, you should be proud of your age...

This proves the age matter dey pain you well well

lazy thinkergrin
My Dear Avowed fan gone rogue, I will leave you with this post I sent to you exactly one year ago. When you started following my monikers and plagiarising my posts.

It's a record class act dismissal and public humiliation and it's the reason you have been having heart problems for over a year stalking and quoting me like I was responsible for your mother's carelessness for not demanding genotype compatibility with your deadbeat father. My only crime was that I rejected you, ignored your friendship request and Happy New year wishes because you're an attention-hungry , insecure and fragile snowflake looking for online fame.

So please learn to move on and stop following me like a disgruntled girl who lost her virginity to a love scam.

Enjoy the read,...and I will keep reposting it in response to your rants henceforth!

... why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

[b]Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

You disposable piece of human waste.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez just like postmann aka the dumbest characters on nairalands...

I wonder the way this iidiots think, they act like they are being programmed to act stupid, if one calls you d.rebel without proof, the other , neglecting any thought process would be fast to compliment the other with a compliment for doing a job well done..

Lets start with fearlez

This forty year old brainless morôn says he is not pained by my words, yet he has spent a whole lotta time trying to explain why he ignores me, what i don't get is, how do you say you ignore someone yet type almost a thousand words to throw a diss punch!!!

is this not hypocrisy?..fearlez is nothing other than a fool

postmann aka errandboy

The soft biitch who requires his gay partner to back him up anytime he is being pummelled..

The faggôt dolt who can never see his boast to the end...

All hail the two branded bastards on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by Fearlez: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
edimolu2:
Fearlez just like postmann aka the dumbest characters on nairalands...

I wonder the way this iidiots think, they act like they are being programmed to act stupid, if one calls you d.rebel without proof, the other , neglecting any thought process would be fast to compliment the other with a compliment for doing a job well done..

Lets start with fearlez

This forty year old brainless morôn says he is not pained by my words, yet he has spent a whole lotta time trying to explain why he ignores me, what i don't get is, how do you say you ignore someone yet type almost a thousand words to throw a diss punch!!!

is this not hypocrisy?..fearlez is nothing other than a fool

postmann aka errandboy

The soft biitch who requires his gay partner to back him up anytime he is being pummelled..

The faggôt dolt who can never see his boast to the end...

All hail the two branded bastards on nairaland
My Dear Avowed fan gone rogue, I will leave you with this post I sent to you exactly one year ago. When you started following my monikers and plagiarising my posts.

It's a record class act dismissal and public humiliation and it's the reason you have been having heart problems for over a year stalking and quoting me like I was responsible for your mother's carelessness for not demanding genotype compatibility with your deadbeat father. My only crime was that I rejected you, ignored your friendship request and Happy New year wishes because you're an attention-hungry , insecure and fragile snowflake looking for online fame.

So please learn to move on and stop following me like a disgruntled girl who lost her virginity to a love scam.

Enjoy the read,...and I will keep reposting it in response to your rants henceforth!

... why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

[b]Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

You disposable piece of human waste.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez the obliging fool

Fearlez thinks i hate him, hell no...am only here to remind him of what a failure he is, one who measures his life achievement through the number of e-brawls he has won or lost...

i don't just throw words around like a depraved lunatic in the manner fearlez does...

Take note of the below
WrathOf..Hadez:

Twice your shapeless girlfriend has called the mods to bail you out of my death grip.

23?You have braved the odds by surviving this long as one with sickle cell.

I was even thinking you were in your teens, never knew you're a fullblown adult boasting about.

Well, here's the deal and it's a curse:

*If I'm 40, may you never live to celebrate your own 40th birthday

@bolded...This was fearlez admitting i was 23 after i revealed to him my age sometimes last year, and all of a sudden within the space of less than 9 months , he says again i have assumed the age of 32 years..does this man have anything close to a brain?cheesy
Fearlez:

At 32, the high points of edimolu's life is stalking lezz.

When i say fearlez is fûcked in the head and needs psychiatric attention, i mean it...The man shows way too many signs of mental-paralysis..

Did anyone notice the way he threw caution to the wind and started cursing his own mother because i reminded him of his age...he gets pained whenever i throw his reality at him cheesy

mindless-degeneratecheesy
Re: How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated by edimolu2: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fearlez this is your torture , am revealing to you your flaws in life and why you should be fast in learning from them...

Below is another vivid display of lezzgoat's weak intellect..This was my hommie zand.ha pummelling the life out of lezzgoat and till date lezz still thinks am the same person.....the man shows more signs of confusion than his whooring mother...

Aren't you the imbecilé who claims I am the same person as D.Rebel and edimolu So, WHY DID YOU POST DIFFERENT PICTURES? AREN'T OUR PICTURES SUPPOSED TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME. Headless, clueless, confused, self-contradictory cretin. grin

Viewers, please you could do a local search of the words in the quote above, fearlez is very unintelligent, he has been mentally paralysed for years, how can you argue foolishly that different people are the same person yet went ahead to post different pictures of them..

is this not stupidity in crystal clarity?

This is yet another quote which zand.ha had posted in calling fearlez out for his foolishness..

Someone's worn out. He keeps repeating the same old shiit. Oloriburuku wants to rename me by force. grin

Hahahahahaha. Leslie sounds like the name of a dog, though.

Edimolu is D.Rebel
I am D.Rebel
B.Wafarian is now also D.Rebel

Logically, edimolu's picture is supposed to be mine, as well as B.Wafarian's, so why is he posting another different picture? I guess I'm a Chameleon that can transform and take on two different appearances. Fücking dullard.
And below was fearlez's last comment on the thread, the fool later submitted we were three..This man is an embarrassment to foolish people...

DriveBy...Killer:
even in the face of naked proof he denies.
No guts
No honour
No glory
No decorum
Just a band of 3 desperate born idiots thinking numbers affect my missile delivery

See how they are quoting themselves like defeated scums
I done die
Till I will leave Nairaland none will match my diss improvisation or brain power.Bottom feeders

Now did you all take not of all this, this man is suffering from amnesia, he forgets things way to much and just throws words around like a sozzled iidiot, one has to be really demented to be this confusedcheesy

This aint ending any sooncheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.