Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (87583 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes $3* Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then.. / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Rhea(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2018
CastedBlog:
A young man in his desperate mission to bang a girl at all cost, was cut short as the lady he was expecting failed to come around, after he had taking enough herbs to sustain her time being...

In a very raw video shared by Toksman the man could be seen struggling with his erected manhood.

I Cant bring the video here, but if you must watch see here;

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-expecting-girl-takes-drugs-for-hard.html

Na God save that girl o. He was planning to ram through her stomach
Greedy bas.tard grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?
Who censored that thing kwanu?
How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?

Op real pics or wedonbilivit! angry

No pity for the girl Sha, she missed out tongue

Hmm.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by newdawn2017(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
thunderbabs:

Lol..The workout da hz pinnana needs is quite far from gym tinz. He can only workout on the opposite sex, any oda workout myt jus mk him pass out
Lol OK, d Lord is his strength then

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by UEDIBO: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2018
is it connected with stomach?
Rhea:

Na God save that girl o. He was planning to ram through her stomach
Greedy bas.tard grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Eazie351(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
All these ppl using enhancement drugs for babes, muscle pull never catch em ontop babe before abi?
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Rhea(f): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
UEDIBO:
is it connected with stomach?

If it's that long, it will establish that connection cheesy grin
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by UEDIBO: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Rhea:

If it's that long, it will establish that connection cheesy grin
please don't scare me.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Rhea(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
UEDIBO:
please don't scare me.

Just be careful if his tool is longer than 10 inches
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by WebTechGarden(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
fool. can't he visit a brothel and Bleep 2 rounds?
with 2,000 he can Bleep two rounds.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by AlphaStyles(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2018
see as GOD dy save person so na so e for tear her nyash
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.