Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (87582 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes $3* Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then.. / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Let him suffer the pains.
Next time, he won't try to rig erections.

Eguwooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Allisonstvs(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
May GOD know let me jam such men shocked any girl wey take this one go limp go house efukwa amu shocked
lol ifukwa Amu indeed, d guy is devilish upon say him pipe is big still he drank ogidiga to cripple the innocent Girl.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by kmonaolapo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin funny
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by dochenaj: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
This did not happen in Nigeria. I'm relieved that our medical team is not this unethical.

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by sunbestie(f): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
May GOD know let me jam such men shocked any girl wey take this one go limp go house efukwa amu shocked
No be small limping oo. God just save d girl
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Allisonstvs(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
lol, dude wanted to fvck now he's fvcked!!!.. life is so ironic
heheheheheheh nah ur fellow man oo
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Paschy88(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

Every lady deserve Free and Fair Erection.
cheesy
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

Hahahaha. My belle oo
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Unfree and unfair erection..

God cash am..

Ojoro no good

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by asawanathegreat(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Too bad
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by sammirano: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Let him suffer the pains.
Next time, he won't try to rig erections.

Which one be rig erection again.. Abeg an Thursday I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Wapnetrealmcom: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rape in marriages doesn’t exist, Men on Facebook stated (Check out the outstanding reply)

These men on Facebook are saying it is impossible for a man to rape his wife but they got a 5-star reply from a lady who explained that there’s such a thing as spousal rape.

http://wapnetrealm.com/rape-marriages-doesnt-exist-men-facebook-stated-check-outstanding-reply/
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Olulinks(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :
Erection kee you there! Lool.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Oreofepeters: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?
Who censored that thing kwanu?
How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?

Op real pics or wedonbilivit! angry

No pity for the girl Sha, she missed out tongue
must You See the prick? it seems you watch blue film a lot
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Millenniumlady(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
It seems you don't like BMC
Where did you get this image from cheesy
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
I saw it on NL when snake meat thread surfaces
Millenniumlady:
Where did you get this image from cheesy
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Millenniumlady(f): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
I saw it on NL when snake meat thread surfaces
Do you eat snake shocked
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by brojoshua: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
We have in our backyard ground to dig and rocks to break, he can come and help us with his hammer, we will even pay him.
But as for you God will help you not to fall into the pit your enemy dig and hid for you to fall into.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
No the MODs do
Millenniumlady:
Do you eat snake shocked
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Millenniumlady(f): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
No the MODs do
Which of them shocked
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Curiouspet: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol... Chai.. Another person daughter

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
wink that one, not the one that punishes you for slaying bmcs
Millenniumlady:
Which of them shocked
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by SteveUg(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why? Who censored that thing kwanu? How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?
choiiiii!!! u fine o....lol
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by sniper619(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
tongue
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Millenniumlady(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonPiiko:
wink that one, not the one that punishes you for slaying bmcs
What are you talking about who punish me
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by enonche85(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

Lmao!!!
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by newdawn2017(f): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
thunderbabs:

See dz one... Masturbation no dey work for sex enhancer ooo.... You must use am work and sweat it out b4 ur pinaana go relax.... E b lyk say u b amateur cheesy
The he should ve gone 2 Ä‘ gymnasium 2 workout & sweat it out. or just do serious workout in his room or backyard. Surefire way.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by enonche85(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just small soap and water could've solved his problem and he wouldn't need treatment at the hospital. grin grin grin
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by newdawn2017(f): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
calddon:
The girl just escaped death herself by a whisker
Na wicked man be d@
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by jerome84(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?
Who censored that thing kwanu?
How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?

Funny you, there's even a video
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
He need to be hanged.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so that foolish ediat couldnt just masturbate himself to sleep?!?!?

That was overdose. Your suggestion was good but I'm 100% sure that his problem wouldn't have been solved. His wasn't the first.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by sweetgala(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Liberator007:
I just saw the video on Twitter and mehn, na die o. The lady should be thanking her stars for missing the dick appointment. It would have been a an intense penising session, with emphasis on 'intense' LOL. Well, the bush meat finally caught the Hunter.

The guy don delete the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.