Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64741 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BluntNigerian: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Earlier in March, she brought her wedding invitation card with a bottle of wine to my office to inform me about her wedding. I was so happy for her, at least she finally found that special man she had been searching for all the while.

We talked a lot about past times and popped the wine in celebration. As we giggled and laughed over a lot of things, without even knowing what I was doing, I walked around my table, got to her seat and perked her lips, and went back to my seat. I couldn't remember whatever else we discussed after that small touch of lips, but we ended up having a quick one on my desk.

Since then, I've been trying to brush her off my mind, and I kept reminding myself that she was in my past, furthermore, she would be getting married a week after Easter.

Fast-forward to yesterday, she came back again.
This time, she came to the house. She said that she came to specially inform me that the wedding had been postponed till further notice.

I was trying to be straight forward and mean with her, before she asked what I cooked. Next thing, she started cooking beans and yam. I tried reminding her that we are no more together, then she told me clearly that after the night together, if I don't want her again, then it would be her last night ever in my house.

Being that I have nothing to gain or loose, I kept quiet and enjoyed the night and still hoping for more.

I am not regretting anything here though.
Long Distance, and let me say “poverty”, made her leave me those days for someone richer. And she had been into series of relationships after separating from me, but we were always in touch. At times, we stumble and find ourselves deep inside ourselves again even when we were into serious relationships. We never really stopped.

And I don't think we may stop any time soon, even after we both got married.
We have this thing together that keeps attracting us together, yet we don't just want to be together in a relationship again.

#Copied..

This is exactly what a lot of intending brides and grooms are always passing through when their wedding dates are approaching, and that is, having one last fling with an Ex (or some Ex'es) before finally getting married.

You may think that it will end after you are married, but the truth is, it may continue.
This very person would be the reason you are not concentrated in your new family after wedding. You would always see yourself going back to him/her whenever the pressure of your newfound home is weighing down on you.
Please, this last fling of a thing is really bad.
It is really dangerous.
It is a Home Breaker.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.

365 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BlueBanana: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Exactly. Also, some sly exes often use a one last fling to obtain nude pics and videos which they will use to blackmail and ruin ones marriages.
A word, they say is enough for the wise. Those who have ears should hear.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Johnnydboy: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BluntNigerian: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am just imagining how it would just be...
For two married people that used to be Ex'es, to be often cheating on their legally married spouses, by always coming together to enjoy what they used to enjoy those early days before they went their separate ways.. And after which they would assure themselves that they are forever joined spiritually, but they got so unfortunate to be married to different persons in the physical reality..
Habbaaa..
So, what happened along the line?
Why didn't they end up marrying themselves??
Trust me, with this kind of thinking, they didn't see what they are doing as cheating..

68 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bigpriik: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
That's why it's good to marry a virgin.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BluntNigerian: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigpriik:
Do you know how you would feel if this your virgin wife goes wild under your own roof out of your own negligence?
That one sef is worse.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BlueBanana: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigpriik:
Virgins date and have exes before they marry and some sleep with their ex before marriage.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bigpriik: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueBanana:

Virgins date and have exes before they marry and some sleep with their ex before marriage.

It rarely happens..

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BlueBanana: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigpriik:

It rarely happens..
But you can't rule out the possibility of it happening.

8 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tend to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish ex place and sniff the lives out of them.

Well said, mate

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bigpriik: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueBanana:

But you can't rule out the possibility of it happening.
It's only a foolish virgin that will keep her virginity till marriage and end up giving it to another other than her husband...

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by placeofallure(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
My friend from university days, she had this bf, he didn't marry her cause it was a few months to his wedding when they started dating, though he'd been pestering her for long, she no gree. Her excuse? he's a bit elderly - 8/9 years, not sure.

A relationship started and it was hot. My friend, according to her, didn't know he was that close to marrying his girlfriend, she wouldn't have agreed to date him.

They made love on his wedding day, dunno how the guy managed with that. He hid it from her. She got to know later that that was his wedding day.

It's been years now, they're both married
and they still see. They said they can't stop. I wonder if the two of them are not crazy, they would've just married each other.

So, so for a match made in heaven.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by mofeoluwadassah: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yes...
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by internationalman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigpriik:

These virgins y'all keep talking about where are they located.

There's is shortage of supply in my area, maybe you could supply us.

And ensure that when we buy them you would give us a life guarantee that it won't spoil..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by internationalman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigpriik:

It's only a foolish virgin that will keep her virginity till marriage and end up giving it to another other than her husband...

Maintaining virginity is simpler than maintaining a single dick your entire life..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BluntNigerian: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueBanana:
Some sly exes often use a one last fling to obtain nude pics and videos which they will use to blackmail and ruin ones marriages.
A word, they say is enough for the wise. Those who have ears should hear.
Or give the woman the firstborn which the new husband would end up believing was actually his.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BluntNigerian: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
placeofallure:
My friend from university days, she had this bf, he didn't marry her cause it was a few months to his wedding when they started dating, though he'd been pestering her for long, she no gree. Her excuse? he's a bit elderly - 8/9 years, not sure.

A relationship started and it was hot. My friend, according to her, didn't know he was that close to marrying his girlfriend, she wouldn't have agreed to date him.

They made love on his wedding day, dunno how the guy managed with that. He hid it from her. She got to know later that that was his wedding day.

It's been years now, they're both married
and they still see. They said they can't stop.
I wonder if the two of them are not crazy, they would've just married each other.

So, so for a match made in heaven.
This is the worst thing that can happen to two married people..
The worst level of confusion.

44 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Luizkid(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yea agreed but if you can successfully execute, it can be a hell of an adventure.

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Educonomist: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Erediauwa:

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

"Long Story" One Of My Favorites On My Playlist,,, True Talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by tk4rd: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Please put this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Ochuksbaba(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
WARNING
never fall in love or marry a lady that still has close contact with her Ex
it's always fatal

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Lamanii22(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:

Right.. The best thing is never to keep contact with an Ex... Delete their numbers, never be together in private place...emotions/feelings could get a hold of you..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Lamanii22(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Do you know how you would feel if this your virgin wife goes wild under your own roof out of your own negligence?
That one sef is worse.

None is even good.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right.. The best thing is never to keep contact with an Ex... Delete their numbers, never be together in private place...emotions/feelings could get a hold of you..
How do you do Lamanii22...

I uploaded a new profile picture, I hope you like it though.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Hausaboy239(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by oluwasegun007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing like last fling, once u fling always a fling..

Your last fling should be before you started dating your spouse.

Was invited by my ex to visit her a month to wedding for sex.

I just Japa because one I don't want someone to do same to me, secondly to avoid God's anger. I just post her till the wedding day.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Kizzygentle: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
F
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Babatunde40(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is nothing like last fling before wedding

Someone that does last fling before wedding will cheat shortly after getting married

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Funjosh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is very rampant nowadays, I advised a friend against it when he was about getting married thank God he didn't do it anymore.

12 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OsuMustGo: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
From experience, it's a wonderful experience.

13 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin Very Dangerous indeed

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.