Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do (1331 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by okayD: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
I don’t know what to do about these people, I'm having a girl (Gbemisola) that we have been dating for 10 yrs now she just some months younger than I do, but she seems not to be the person I know since we have started dating, she has totally changed and I know she did not have any other man but me, maybe this is her behaviours since we have been dating but the love I have for her blind folded me this far. A friend always tells me that I have pamper her too much when I was still in love that makes her the last born , lol. But now I think the love has gone. She has made everything hard for me. mmmm , The most funny part is that she just had a baby for me 2 weeks ago and I love my daughter. My parents did not know the kind of behaviour she's having but they want me to get married to her as soon as possible, not because they like her but for the fact she's having a baby for me.

Sometimes 2008 I met this small girl (Tolu) she's 9 years younger, but parole I used to enter her was different (I only want to have sex), then she used to tell me she has a boyfriend and we keep having sex. Later I realized that she has never set her eyes on this guy she talks about and the first time this guy came the had sex and after she did not love her again. There was still other guy that made love to her when she first enter to her school and she mad me to know she terminated a pregnancy for him just once and after all these she wants me and want to marry me. She's very good, respectful and stuff like that, even if she gets you annoyed she will apologies just immediately and make sure everything goes well. Even Gbemisola testified that she's such a wonderful girl but I never love her. She knows I have some other girls I date like 7 of them. She advised me to quit all these girls and stick to one not know I will quit her if I take to her advice. Not later soon I took to her advice

The day I was deciding to take to her advice I met another Girl (Mary), wow this girl is brilliant, beautiful, prayerful she is more than TOLU but she's AGRESSIVE AND EAZILY GET MAD ABOUT ANYTHING. This is just the only problem she's having and it has became part and all of her but I LOVE HER MOST. Now I took to the advice of TOLU but I was left with Gbemisola (because she was pregnant then) and Mary (because I love her)

Now I'm facing these troubles from them both and I have quit the relations between Tolu and I and she has new boyfriend.

NOW I'M CONFUSED OF WHAT TO DO.

THE ONE I LOVE GETS MAD (ANNOYED), THE MOTHER OF MY DAUGHTER LACKS UNDERSTANDING AND GETS ANNOY MOST TIMES AND THE GOOD GIRL IS GONE

I'M CONFUSED !!!!! I'M CONFUSED !!!!! I'M CONFUSED !!!!!

Please Advise me on what to do
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
Mccccccccccccccchew!
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by iice(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
The mind that carried you to all these wahala should carry you out.
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Africanqueen2(f): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
See why they advice u should stick to one person? Different people different wahala. If I'm one of the girls (which is impossible) I wouldn't want to end up wit u. Well this puzzle is for u to figure out urself. Good luck
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by tomaagy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
some ppl are f, cking jobless all they do all life is to hump around, imagine stupid story!
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by sesman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
this is a wind up right
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by 190: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2010
just a simple sentence from me 190

this poster is a HAIR OF A DOG!!
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Dyt(f): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2010
u wanna know wat to do? Die
silly story, hisses in every dialect
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Gbemyte(f): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2010
Stupid post 4rm an idiot. Eranko
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by ITgurlie(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2010
@ poster angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

are you trying to brag that you're a player angry angry angry
when your were looking for holes to put your rod in you never knew the consequences angry angry angry angry angry
you're a confused person who doesn't have a vision for his life Mccccccccccccccchew! angry angry angry

You got yourself into this mess so get yourself out you don't need naira landers' advice,kabish! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Wislet(f): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2010
Jumping from one woman to another. Where has that gotten you? Don't you have self control? See the kind of people coming around you- you only attract what you are! Like Economics tells you- human wants are limitless &insatiable. You can't want EVERYTHING my friend! No human being is perfect, even you. We work on our imperfections to make it easier for people to relate with us. Why don't you try and help someone around you/you love, manage their weaknesses? Anger can be controlled, provided the person accepts it and is willing to help himself/herself.
On the other note, you're expecting a baby by somebody- mindful of that, you are still jumping from one girl to another. If you re no longer interested in your child's mother at this stage, then that means you're not interested in your daughter. I only pity the woman- being pregnant for you and receiving these insults to boot. A child hasn't even come to the world and already the parents are thinking of giving her a single parented home.
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by sexdoctor(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2010
Old player, angry
Another tale by moonlight

Should this topic be scarped?
those 4 say hi
those against say Na

Na has it, angry angry angry
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by kpolli(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
solution, jump off a bridge
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by dbigrod(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
[size=16pt]shld i advise u on what to do?u need to visit a psychatric hospital.[/size]
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
pls don't be confused, just get some more new girls to calm your nerves grin

you are an a.ss hole tongue
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

pls don't be confused, just get some more new girls to calm your nerves grin

you are an a.s.s hole tongue
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by jaybee3(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2010
U r just a silly WASTEEEEEE MAN  shocked shocked shocked
Utter rubbish
At ur age keep "HAVING" "HAVING"  grin grin
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2010
Im sorry how can you date someone for 10years? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I stopped reading after that sentence.
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by yme1(f): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2010
dating for 10 years, thats undecided
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by okayD: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2010
Well Thanks you you all. It;s only because you dont understand what has happened to me in the past. A date of 8yrs with no other girl claiming she's a virgin and later came up with a pregnancy I know nothing about. A girl I never touch for 8 good years why wont I mess arround after all? It's just a big shame that I have been a fool for 8yrs cry , I need advise on what to do at this stage. The mistake has been made and notthing can change it. Please I'm sorry, this goes to everyone. Need a solution to my life that's all
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by deniyor: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
What a waste of my precious time! angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Kinsa(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2010
i think this dude is sick sad
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by ITgurlie(f): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ poster you're really really confused, you don't have any reason to be a He-Goat angry angry angry angry angry

You need deliverance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by okayD: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
NOW I'M MUCH MORE CONFUSED , NO WHY ME , CAN SOMEONE JUST SAY SOMETHING REASONABLE? If I'm to condemed tell me why and what did I do wrong?, If I should do something else please tell me. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by sugarpp: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
ogbadun! undecided
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by sevule(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
A man comes here looking for advice and the only thing everybody here is doing is berating the man and raining abuses on him. Nairaland sef, abeg if you no get any thing to say move to another thread. @poster I think your major problems stems from having too many women around you. This leads you to say that Miss A is a good cook,Miss B is a good girl while Miss C is a freak in bed. You can not get every thing you want in one woman, the sooner you realize that the better. So pray about this matter and take stock of all your chics and choose the one you think you can live with forn the rest of your life AND STICK WITH HER FORGETTING OTHERS!!! If none of your present chics meet this criteria then discharge them all but for heavens sake never forget your responsibility towards your daughter
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Wislet(f): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2010
Thanks for reiterating that.
@OP, Are you trying to say the child she's carrying isn't yours? You never touched her for those eight years?
If yes, then what the heck are you talking about- 'your daughter this, your daughter that'. I don't get you!
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by stuffs4me(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
@OP, Are you trying to say the child she's carrying isn't yours? You never touched her for those eight years?
If yes, then what the heck are you talking about- 'your daughter this, your daughter that'. I don't get you! Huh
u didnt get d picture. the one he dated for 8yrs is a diferent case and she's long gone and they never had sex. the one that has his daughter, her dated for 10yrs. ged it?

A man comes here looking for advice and the only thing everybody here is doing is berating the man and raining abuses on him. Nairaland sef, abeg if you no get any thing to say move to another thread. @poster I think your major problems stems from having too many women around you. This leads you to say that Miss A is a good cook,Miss B is a good girl while Miss C is a freak in bed. You can not get every thing you want in one woman, the sooner you realize that the better. So pray about this matter and take stock of all your chics and choose the one you think you can live with forn the rest of your life AND STICK WITH HER FORGETTING OTHERS!!! If none of your present chics meet this criteria then discharge them all but for heavens sake never forget your responsibility towards your daughter
GBAM

@ poster, i dont think u need any more advice other than this. u may b in a mess but its not the end of life
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by Osama10(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2010
Silly thread.
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by adamse(f): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
initially going through this thread,i thought of how complicated your life is,and how stupid you are.but then you said you were deceived for 8 years.agreed that's enough to get you mad at everything,wanting to play every girl. this girl has gone now!abi?the best thing to do is to take a grip of your life now,before further complication. considering your daughter,you love her.don't you?you shouldn't let her be raised by a single parent.thats endangering the child. imho,i think you should stick to her mother.doesn't this saying still mean anything to you,if you cant be with the one you love,love the one you are with.shikenah! and bico,stop messing around!it isn't worth it!
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by okayD: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thanks for all the contributions. I really appreciate them
Re: I'm Confused ! Please Advise Me On What To Do by toaspromo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
you are the problem of your misdemanour if only you can control your gullible desire its fine but if you go on with this way your marital life is at risk good luck

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really in Love With Your Partner? / Voting In Romance Section Is Unfree And Unfair / pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.