Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another (6914 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by freeke61: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
The marvels of the world won’t ever be removed. Following the viral achievement of his photograph via web-based media locales, a moderately aged person has acquired far-reaching approval.

It’s difficult to envision that certain individuals can in any case perform supernatural occurrences around here in the wild. Regardless of the way that individuals sell out their connections consistently when they are found, their own lives become public information.
A coordinated gathering of individuals showed up at Shamakhokho’s convenience, where he saw her significant other in the demonstration with another man, who left when he was found by the gathering. As detailed by a Facebook client by the name of Simon Aswani, the man settled on the choice to make a trip to the woman’s folks in a bodaboda with his exposed spouse.....

Watch Video and read more here:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/10/10/husband-takes-his-wife-back-to-her-parents-naked-after-catching-her-with-another-man/

2 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by sylve11: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmm cool
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Sonnobax15(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
The bike man has started to enjoy his full benefits of paradise here on earth..

10 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by DaddyRochie1642: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hoes grin grin
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by jaeyking(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
The bike man sha.

But the man no try at all

2 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by AnambraTerror: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
I knew it must be in kenya grin grin grin what prick and punna can't cause in Kenya does not exist cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by IFYBOY288(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lols grin grin
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by IFYBOY288(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omo the way my body dey take sweet me for this kind news ehen no be here that man na real nigga ;
cheesy ;DD grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by duro4chang(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
jaeyking:
The bike man sha.
But the man no try at all
He only taps current
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lwkm hahahahahahaha vagina gender.
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by OfficialGaGa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
She belongs to the streets

She's coming home

5 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by froshdhayveed(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
The bike man no go gree reach d destination o

3 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by muller101(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is highly appreciated. Way to go man. If na me na for their village town hall I go deposit am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by optimistic0001: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by favour32(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
AnambraTerror:
I knew it must in kenya grin grin grin what prick and punna can't cause in Kenya does not exist cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
9ja do pass Kenya but dey smart pass dem.That is why e go hard to catch them.
I advise men,anywhere you dey live,nor isolate ya sef,dey form oga.
If you na boss wey gallant for hand,dey always arrange guys around either through occasional drinks or hands out.
When time to show loyalty comes, if ya house dey burn, dem go pay back by letting you know immediately because dem continuity for your usual magnanimity.
Many matter wey dem catch woman dey peel another man wey nor be the husband,na loyal guy wey the husband good to nai let the cat out of the bag.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Danjikanbauchi: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bros this English too much pls.

But the guy is stupid, if she is my sister I will beat stupidity out of the husband and he most go back home naked. What rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by missjekyll: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Women, be self sufficient before you marry. This is why.
If no be say na im de feed you, im for no try am but see it now. E Don happen.

I hope he gets the beating he so richly deserves
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Skyfornia(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin wahala ti poju
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Topzee109: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by IceColdVeins(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Moral Lesson: Never go stack naked when cheating.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by TeamLeader(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mad people everywhere. That guy na agbero by default. Hin eye de red.

#ParaMode
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by dan9ice(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Alpha male

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by igbarasdynasty: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
I know this guy must be Kenyan.... grin

They neither give nor receive fxxxcks! grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Mancrossfire: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
I don't understand the write up above but the pix said it all grin

I can only imagine the body chemistry of the bike man tongue
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by atilla(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Men, the English scatter my brain
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
I honestly don't feel sorry for the woman...
Yes the man went extreme, but still...

I don't hate women, but women who cheats should be delt a heavy hand...

But this one Sha don pass grin
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by FahBuLous: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
froshdhayveed:
The bike man no go gree reach d destination o
The comments nairalanders make sometimes can make u laugh ur lungs out... grin grin
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by FahBuLous: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
If you want to laugh , come to nairaland, ahswear una funny die...
Op wan just use English finish us.. grin grin
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by tydi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Our redpillar president spotted.

He played the wife hatrick.. 3: 0

The man score 3 goals once grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Truvelisback(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omo dis one na life blue film.

Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by Olorunsolab13(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
This man is brutal sha. Maybe she don dey do am since e no talk untill he nab am red-handed.
Re: Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another by uthlaw: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Bros this English too much pls.

But the guy is stupid, if she is my sister I will beat stupidity out of the husband and he most go back home naked. What rubbish
and what if the guy can beat you,then naked you join ur sister....the lady is folish for adultery!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) / The Big Mummy / Nigerian Slay Queen Seductively Rocks Man At A Pool Party In Lagos(See Reaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.