Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? (4153 Views)

What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Almaiga: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2018
You are right, Fayose a.k.a the kpomo Governor has been decieving Ekiti people since he assume office. But I know Ekiti people are have wised up now.

1 Like

Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2018
kernel508:

Fayose isn't like your illit•erate foolany te√rrorist Pre%sident, a c©w with no economic value.

Get ready to rep®rt me, I've contravened no regulation(s).
i thought you people were asked to stay away from this thread
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by tboy2233: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
biznesstime:

Are you joking or what?

Civil servants are not foolish

They've never received their salaries under bridge as salaries is paid to their respective bank account.

Job seekers will never take their application to under bridge for submission.

Let's be logical in our reasoning irrespective of your political party affiliation.

Good morning
they took it there bro and if you're in doubt then you may need to ask anyone living in Ekiti, I think that will clear ur doubt.. 1500 was sent to them as transport fare and it was clearly indicated on d message that they should all come with their application letter, e be like say you don't even know fayose styles of politics
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by IPOBrep: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2018
tboy2233:

they took it there bro and if you're in doubt then you may need to ask anyone living in Ekiti, I think that will clear ur doubt.. 1500 was sent to them as transport fare and it was clearly indicated on d message that they should all come with their application letter, e be like say you don't even know fayose styles of politics

Which bank uses 11 digits in Nigeria
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018
obrigado080:
,Uncircumcised terrorist, u shall have no peace!!!
#SickCunt

Mynd44 rule 2. Let me watch out.
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by CilicMarin: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2018
IPOBrep:

Which bank uses 11 digits in Nigeria

Does that look like an account number to you? Didn't you see the account number asterisked? Ipobtic brain. angry
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2018
CilicMarin:

Mynd44 rule 2. Let me watch out.
Watch man have u seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/4601278/dino-melaye-apc-scatter-scatter

And this?

https://www.nairaland.com/4599168/reformed-apc-r-apc-new-faction

Keep watching ooo. Oloshi
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by Babacele: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Op don't even worry your head , Fayose and Eleka are profusely sweating and swearing right now as this election is won already by Fayemi. Quote me anytime.
Re: Did Fayose Actually Deceive Ekiti People Today? by biznesstime: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
tboy2233:

video/audio evidence would have been better. this is 21st century & people are not dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Has Just Been Kidnapped / I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.