Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

If You Were Me, What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Me, What Would U Do? (968 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by ellamikky: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
On 08/06/2009, my b/f and I attended one of our colleague’s birthday ( a lady ). So when I was feeling sleepy, I left there nd d follwing day I learnt they danced together bt I ddnt see it as any thing. Later on I started hearing rumor dt my guy was datin dis gurl, I was mad. So I asked but he didn’t deny. He begged me 4 4givnes, bt I told him if only he culd stop goin out wit d gurl. But I culd no longer trust him and I was feelin too much pain coz the lady’s office is in the 3rd door to my office. That was how I left them i.e I quit and got married. The thin now is, the guy is begin me just 2 4giv him. But I just cant. u knw y? he is so wicked, he disgraced me, he demeaned me. he is selfish and incinsiderate.The pains is stil in me coz am seein him and the lady in the office every day. SHOULD I FORGIV HIM? BUT EVEN IF I DO, IS AGAINST MY WISH. i need ur candid advice pls. no insult pls
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Onchedu(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
U have the opportunity to show God-like character in forgiving and U want to miss out on it?

U are married and should be happy in Ur marriage. Why hold on to something that will rob U of maximizing Ur energy in the better thing U have now?
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
ellamikky:

On 08/06/2009, my b/f and I attended one of our colleague’s birthday ( a lady ). So when I was feeling sleepy, I left there nd d follwing day I learnt they danced together bt I ddnt see it as any thing. Later on I started hearing rumor dt my guy was datin dis gurl, I was mad. So I asked but he didn’t deny. He begged me 4 4givnes, bt I told him if only he culd stop goin out wit d gurl. But I culd no longer trust him and I was feelin too much pain coz the lady’s office is in the 3rd door to my office. That was how I left them i.e I quit and got married. The thin now is, the guy is begin me just 2 4giv him. But I just cant. u knw y? he is so wicked, he disgraced me, he demeaned me. he is selfish and incinsiderate.The pains is stil in me coz am seein him and the lady in the office every day. SHOULD I FORGIV HIM? BUT EVEN IF I DO, IS AGAINST MY WISH. i need your candid advice pls. no insult pls

No don't forgive him!

Keep bearing a stupid grudge over something irrelevant. undecided
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by adonisgold: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
If I understand u well, u are now married? Are you happy in yr marriage? Or u got married on the rebound of his betrayal? If you are happily married you wont be still fuming! Forgive? I don't think he ever wronged you. You should let go of the past. Why are u still so bitter?
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by 912(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^adonisgold, shey you keep us for suspense you come hia come dey give advice. Pally come and continue the gist jor.
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
better forgive so you can be blessed. It doesnt cost you anything.
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hmm it looks like you still have the jones for this man.
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Omolola1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
helllllllllllo, u re married! so y cant you just forgive him, except if u still love him and u re not happy with ur marriage, only then will it hurt you, but if you re happy with ur husband, i see no reason y it should hurt u anylonga,
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by boomii(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2010
why are you doing this to yourself? you are not gaining anything with this grudge so just forgive him and let peace reign.
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by PokerFace(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
Forgiveness is easier said than done! Doesn't matter if she's married or not!
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Fancier(f): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
Forgiveness is easier said than done! Doesn't matter if she's married or not!

I support you with this

@ Poster If u still av this grudge, u wont be happy in ur marriage so try as much as possible to forgive him though its difficult but Remember God forgive us as humans so we should also forgive ourselves, But if u cant really stand their presence , u can start looking for another job so as to keep a distance. Ok I wish u good luck and ensure to God for a forgiving spirit or heart and i promise u will get over it , I tried it also and it worked
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by ITgurlie(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ poster "When someone hurt you, they take power from you and if you don't forgive them, it hunts you for life. But when you forgive them, it gets away like the wind cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you've moved on, let the guy be and don't do anything to jeopardize your marriage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by Highflyer3(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
@poster. He has not done the worst evil on earth. His disappointment is ur blessing. You are happily married so why not forgive him and be free?
God has a plan for u sister wink
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by 28Schweet(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2010
ellamikky:

On 08/06/2009, my b/f and I attended one of our colleague’s birthday ( a lady ). So when I was feeling sleepy, I left there nd d follwing day I learnt they danced together bt I ddnt see it as any thing. Later on I started hearing rumor dt my guy was datin dis gurl, I was mad. So I asked but he didn’t deny. He begged me 4 4givnes, bt I told him if only he culd stop goin out wit d gurl. But I culd no longer trust him and I was feelin too much pain coz the lady’s office is in the 3rd door to my office. That was how I left them i.e I quit and got married. The thin now is, the guy is begin me just 2 4giv him. But I just cant. u knw y? he is so wicked, he disgraced me, he demeaned me. he is selfish and incinsiderate.The pains is stil in me coz am seein him and the lady in the office every day. SHOULD I FORGIV HIM? BUT EVEN IF I DO, IS AGAINST MY WISH. i need your candid advice pls. no insult pls

1. a year later you're still hung up on this, you dumped him didn't you shocked, what was the point of dumping him if you're still entertaining thoughts of him.
2. Wasn't he all those things when you were dating him, or did you over look those qualities when you were with him
3. In seeing them everyday, do you see them together, and was this a 'office triple sin', that seeing them still together and happy makes you sick, so much so that you can't forgive him even when you've moved on, i.e. got married and probarbly had some poor sod, falling in love with you even though you were probarbly on the rebound.

4) HOW LONG HAD YOU KNOWN THE GUY YOU ARE MARRIED TO, BECAUSE EXACTLY A YEAR LATER YOU ARE MARRIED, BUT YOU'RE HURTING FROM THE GUY WHO PRECEDED YOUR HUSBAND. ARE YOU STILL 'IN LOVE' WITH YOUR EX?
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by otokx(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
If some where you they will forgive the guy.
Re: If You Were Me, What Would U Do? by ellamikky: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
Fancier:

I support you with this

@ Poster If u still av this grudge, u wont be happy in your marriage so try as much as possible to forgive him though its difficult but Remember God forgive us as humans so we should also forgive ourselves, But if u cant really stand their presence , u can start looking for another job so as to keep a distance. Ok I wish u good luck and ensure to God for a forgiving spirit or heart and i promise u will get over it , I tried it also and it worked

I luv ds ur response. i truly hav 2 look 4 another jod and get it over. am not working in d same place with my husband may be dts why am seein them and gt hurt. thanks 4 ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

Has my boyfriend turned into an expert liar? / Are U A House Husband? / A Very Rich Man Or A Very Very Very Handsome Youngman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.