Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage (489 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by humphrizo: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Between men and women

Which gender do you think is easily distracted by opposite sex even though they are married ??

Matured minds only
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
It is not a gender thing!

Just as we have have some Men and women with self control we also have some with no self control.
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by donstan18: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
"Even thoo "

What's "thoo" ??
Asked because that's the only odd word in your sentence.
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by IamPlato(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018

Who Else If Not The Men

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think both of them
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by medexico(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
They are equally distracted

The men are distracted by packaged booobs while the women are distracted by flashy things especially if the husband is not so rich.
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by greatnaija01: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2018
this THREAD is a distraction.

ANY OF THE PARTNERS WHOSE MIND IS JOBLESSLY WEAK is the one who will get distracted

humphrizo:
Between men and women

Which gender do you think is easily distracted by opposite sex even thoo they are married ??

Matured minds only
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by milemimi93(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2018
No man with dreams and ambitions can ever be distracted by a pvssy..
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by DonroxyII: 5:48am On Jul 06, 2018
humphrizo:
Between men and women

Which gender do you think is easily distracted by opposite sex even thoo they are married ??

Matured minds only
Guys IMO
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by DonroxyII: 5:52am On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:
No man with dreams and ambitions can ever be distracted by a pvssy..
Which book is this

Do you know the number of men that have brighter dreams and ambition and were even an achiever but pvssy was the bane of their downfall !!

Do you know how many great man that has fallen by the power of pvssy .....

what kills most men is either pvssy or greed IMO
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by milemimi93(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
DonroxyII:
Which book is this

Do you know the number of men that have brighter dreams and ambition and were even an achiever but pvssy was the bane of their downfall !!

Do you know how many great man that has fallen by the power of pvssy .....

what kills most men is either pvssy or greed IMO

No man, I repeat no man with a dream and he's determined to achieve that dream that can be distracted by a pvssy..

Focus and Determination is such man's second nature..
Re: Who Is More Prone To Distractions In A Marriage by DonroxyII: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

No man, I repeat no man with a dream and he's determined to achieve that dream that can be distracted by a pvssy..

Focus and Determination is such man's second nature..
OK oooo, I pray for you not to be tempted !!
Focus ko fvckos ni !!! abi no be Human/Man ...... even Man of God or Imam sef Na by grace no be by power nor I sabi discipline !!

(1) (Reply)

SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan / Sixteen Years Of Deceit! My Husband’s Secret Finally Revealed? / Important Questions One Should Ask When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.